Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4661 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

Great idea for the project, respect to the development team, once again reading the white paper I understand how well developed and meaningful this project is!
I agree that an excellent implementation of the protocol provides opportunities at the start of the project to prove itself as the best trading platform
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

Excuse me, I did not quite understand what protocol is involved? Could you explain this point to me?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:11:28 PM

Excuse me, I did not quite understand what protocol is involved? Could you explain this point to me?
Very simple ! it is a protocol of interaction between the buyer and the trading platform, which is called ApolloX. Now this name is very known
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

Are you kidding? There is a lot of information about this protocol both on the project website and on the forum. Try to read the white paper, if you do not understand the essence
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

Yes, in white paper you will be able to find the exhaustive information that you need to participate in this project. Get it in the information post on the forum
amanai

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:26:58 PM

Yes, in white paper you will be able to find the exhaustive information that you need to participate in this project. Get it in the information post on the forum
I read white paper, thank you. I did not understand the essence of your dialogue a bit, and decided that you are talking about Internet protocols ..
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

I read white paper, thank you. I did not understand the essence of your dialogue a bit, and decided that you are talking about Internet protocols ..
No way! We are talking about the protocol of this thread, we would discuss Internet protocols elsewhere Smiley
amanai

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

In fact, speaking of the protocol Apollo-X, you can consider it as the best of the protocols of other levels, for example, transport, payment and other protocols - edited only conditionally
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

In fact, speaking of the protocol Apollo-X, you can consider it as the best of the protocols of other levels, for example, transport, payment and other protocols - edited only conditionally
I agree with you, these protocols are adapted for the work of the platform, but this is the essence of the project. The essence of adaptation and changes related to convenience
amanai

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

I agree with you, these protocols are adapted for the work of the platform, but this is the essence of the project. The essence of adaptation and changes related to convenience
yes, but in this case, this commercial system can be called a shell, or a binding for the functioning of stores
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:54:46 PM

yes, but in this case, this commercial system can be called a shell, or a binding for the functioning of stores
If you consider this from your point of view, then it turns out that this project is ideal for integration. Do not forget that the ease of integration often plays a decisive role
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

If you consider this from your point of view, then it turns out that this project is ideal for integration. Do not forget that the ease of integration often plays a decisive role
Here you are wrong, since the simplest commercial integration is the CRM and other similar systems, since they are often built into the constructors
amanai

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

Here you are wrong, since the simplest commercial integration is the CRM and other similar systems, since they are often built into the constructors
but you do not think that all commercial sites are automatically assembled constructors? But even if so, then in each designer there is the possibility of inserting third-party code, or a script
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

but you do not think that all commercial sites are automatically assembled constructors? But even if so, then in each designer there is the possibility of inserting third-party code, or a script
For such operations, an additional charge is required, and as a rule this integration is carried out by the service administrators to create the designer site. I do not think that all hosting companies agree to the integration of crypto-currency services ..
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

For such operations, an additional charge is required, and as a rule this integration is carried out by the service administrators to create the designer site. I do not think that all hosting companies agree to the integration of crypto-currency services ..
Exactly! This is the problem of modern trading platforms. Administrators of commercial electronic associations, as a rule, do not want to risk and try new ones, risking the old
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

Exactly! This is the problem of modern trading platforms. Administrators of commercial electronic associations, as a rule, do not want to risk and try new ones, risking the old
Are you saying that this could be the reason why Apollo will for a while be ignored by a wide audience?
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

No, I do not want to say this, it's just my idea, but the point is that despite the novelty and convenience, users (especially if we take the average user of the Internet) do not want to take risks in any form, and even more so commercial networks
amanai

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

No, I do not want to say this, it's just my idea, but the point is that despite the novelty and convenience, users (especially if we take the average user of the Internet) do not want to take risks in any form, and even more so commercial networks
Here you are right, friends! But I think that such a project as Apollo will not be left without attention for a long time. Businessmen who agreed to try this product are ready to save money
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

Here you are right, friends! But I think that such a project as Apollo will not be left without attention for a long time. Businessmen who agreed to try this product are ready to save money
I hope that you are right, and there are sites for which the risk is unquestionable and they are ready to keep pace with the times, integrating technology solutions
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:09:36 PM

I think the marketplace of ecommerce is a very dangerous place for a beginning business. There are so many serious competitors like Amazon, Alibaba and others. It is hard to gain public’s respect and begin to earn some money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: