Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4664 times)
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

And what is the motivation of mediators to participate in disputes? They get paid for it, or they just raise their rating this way?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:58:18 PM

And what is the motivation of mediators to participate in disputes? They get paid for it, or they just raise their rating this way?
Oh sure. With each dispute, both parties, the buyer and the seller usually submit their votes using the ApolloX tokens to decide on the outcome of this case
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

Never before have I seen a protocol that would be called the Arbitration Protocol. I read about it in the white paper of the project, but I still have questions. Can you answer them?
Yes, of course, you can ask your questions now! I did not particularly read the contents of each specific protocol and it will take me a while to read its description
Good! Tell me please, who deals with the regulation of contentious issues? I only saw the part where the parties should present their arguments for the dispute, but who is engaged in resolving conflict situations?
In this project, dispute resolution can take place in 3 stages, with each stage increasing the number of intermediaries who also participate, voting for one side or the other
Well, what if the dispute is not resolved in three stages? Are there solutions for critical situations like the one I described now?
This can not be, since people taking part in the dispute are selected absolutely randomly, while there is a rating system that does not allow participants to vote for someone specifically
The rating is based on the track record and activity of a specific network user, right?
Everything is correct. Moreover, users have an incentive to be a mediator all the time. This allows a sufficient number of intermediaries to handle a large number of cases
I could not understand from your message, on what particular system the intermediaries receive their tokens, could you tell us in more detail?
12coins

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:09:28 PM

I could not understand from your message, on what particular system the intermediaries receive their tokens, could you tell us in more detail?
I think I understand. That is, of those funds that the seller and the buyer put into the deposit, the amount distributed between all
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

All right. I just wanted to clarify that the tokens are distributed as follows: The winning side and the mediators, who vote for the winner, get a share of the tokens from the losing side as incentives. The mediators who vote for the losing side get their vote tokens back but no extra.
guarino

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:19:12 PM

All right. I just wanted to clarify that the tokens are distributed as follows: The winning side and the mediators, who vote for the winner, get a share of the tokens from the losing side as incentives. The mediators who vote for the losing side get their vote tokens back but no extra.
I realized how this really happens! Thank you very much for your prompt and full response! The system really deserves attention, as it works very well in matters of self-regulation
12coins

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

Yes, thank you very much for clarifying this part in the description of the protocol in white paper I read one more time just now!
guarino

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:29:23 PM

And as for the rating system. Are there any specific features in the work of this system? I guess that for bad behavior during disputes or violation of the rules, the rating falls
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:34:06 PM

For example, members must have a minimal amount of ApolloX tokens in their accounts to ensure the interest is aligned with the community. They also need to have a good track record of actions on the ApolloX network, such as an active buyer or seller with great feedbacks. Their actions as mediators are also monitored frequently and bad behaviors will be removed from this pool.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:38:58 PM

This is a quote from white paper to make it clear. I did not invent anything, just copied and inserted this paragraph. Read carefully the information you are interested there!
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

look at the site, at the very bottom there is a section of partners. I do not quite understand, but it seems to me that these services have already decided on the implementation of the decentralized algorithm
I think it's just the resources that were mentioned, or an article about this project. The title of the section is AS SEEN IN.

The AS SEEN IN section is for media coverage. We list articles that covers us from popular media sources there.  Grin
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:12:15 PM

I like this flawless idea but I still wonders when will be started token sale. Does anybody know when developers will update this information? I really want to know about it.

We are making sure to give the community an opportunity to participant in our project. We are getting a lot interest from institutional investors so we are picking the best investors who can bring most resources to the future development of the project. Once the private sale completes, we will release our plan for community sale.

Please join our .Telegram. for updates on Bounty and Community Sale!
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:14:30 PM

I got in this business. I am interested to look how the developers perform the business!
 Good luck team!

Thanks for your support. Please join our .Telegram. for updates on Bounty and Community Sale!
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

Thank you for helping answering the questions! @BTCFaucets It's our pleasure to have a fan like you!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:21:16 AM

Blockchain is a unique technology that could change every industry in the world. It can even distrust serious monopolies that are leading on the ecommerce market. I really expect that combination of innovational technologies and flawless idea will change something.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:27:06 AM

Blockchain is a unique technology that could change every industry in the world. It can even distrust serious monopolies that are leading on the ecommerce market. I really expect that combination of innovational technologies and flawless idea will change something.
You are absolutely right. Blockchain is now used in education and medicine and ecommerce need to be changes thanks to this project.  Apollox opens new horizons for vendors and consumers also.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:33:23 AM

You are absolutely right. Blockchain is now used in education and medicine and ecommerce need to be changes thanks to this project.  Apollox opens new horizons for vendors and consumers also.
True. But I know that many people that still doubt about this project because it wants to defeat serious services. These services are successful and enough popular. Will this idea be enough powerful to do it?
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:38:35 AM

True. But I know that many people that still doubt about this project because it wants to defeat serious services. These services are successful and enough popular. Will this idea be enough powerful to do it?
I follow the current trend and I know that users except changes. Decentralized markets are more successful than centralized. Conditions of centralized markets are very unfair for vendors and they have big losses.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:44:38 AM

I follow the current trend and I know that users except changes. Decentralized markets are more successful than centralized. Conditions of centralized markets are very unfair for vendors and they have big losses.
Maybe you are right but where are guarantees that this project will be accepted by the community. It needs to be interesting for simple users and for crypto holders. Also, I wonder how it will support justice and transparency.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:49:06 AM

Maybe you are right but where are guarantees that this project will be accepted by the community. It needs to be interesting for simple users and for crypto holders. Also, I wonder how it will support justice and transparency.
I guess Apollox can become a nice adaptation instrument for society into the crypto economics. I guess they need to be more forward-looking. Apollox has strong and well-thought protocols that will be providing mentioned features. Apollox is crowd controlled plarform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: