Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4664 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:10:41 PM

This project offers another great idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea.
Another project that tries to reinovate the way cryptocurrencies are used and exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging sphere leads us to better times, may be or not.
Feels sarcastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens Grin As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

This project offers another great idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea.
Another project that tries to reinovate the way cryptocurrencies are used and exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging sphere leads us to better times, may be or not.
Feels sarcastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens Grin As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness
kk777

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:22:38 PM

Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness
This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
Waiting for implementation. I am constant buyer on such platforms as amazon. Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change online shopping in general.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

1 very interesting project, team and strong advisory group. I'm waiting for the airdrop program

Thanks for your support! We are going to announce our bounty program for the community this week. Please join our telegram to get updates!
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:57:35 PM

When we can see the first independent online store Powered by ApolloX? I really liked the description of this project, I really loved it
12coins

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:00:09 PM

When we can see the first independent online store Powered by ApolloX? I really liked the description of this project, I really loved it
Yes, we are all waiting for the phenomenon of the first store on the platform of the ApolloX project. There is an opinion that such services already exist
guarino

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

Yes, we are all waiting for the phenomenon of the first store on the platform of the ApolloX project. There is an opinion that such services already exist
But this is still a controversial fact, unfortunately. We have not been able to get a clear answer from the project team about whether there are examples of implementation
boomertoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:08:17 PM

But this is still a controversial fact, unfortunately. We have not been able to get a clear answer from the project team about whether there are examples of implementation
And unless there is a sense ahead of time to enter this protocol on the market? Buyers are not yet ready for it, as are large chains of stores to which this product is oriented!
12coins

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:12:43 PM

And unless there is a sense ahead of time to enter this protocol on the market? Buyers are not yet ready for it, as are large chains of stores to which this product is oriented!
Well, of course there is a sense. While this solution would very much help novice businessmen to open their first web store.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

Well, of course there is a sense. While this solution would very much help novice businessmen to open their first web store.
But what is the point? I think that the first business should be traditional, so that a person can learn everything about the pitfalls in the way of project development
guarino

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

To make life difficult for insolvent businessmen? I think they have enough problems with money, but there is enthusiasm and a desire to take risks. This project would be very suitable also as a starting point for business from scratch
12coins

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

To make life difficult for insolvent businessmen? I think they have enough problems with money, but there is enthusiasm and a desire to take risks. This project would be very suitable also as a starting point for business from scratch
I agree! It is much more useful to analyze the situation on the market and find an approach that will save money
boomertoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

I think this is an unjustified risk. At the moment there are no examples that confirm the banal performance of these protocols
guarino

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

I think this is an unjustified risk. At the moment there are no examples that confirm the banal performance of these protocols
Traditional SAAS web store solutions, such as Shopify and BigCommerce, charge sellers anywhere between $ 100 to $ 5000 a month for platform fees. ApolloX Protocol charges zero. I think this is the main argument
SamuelN

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:40:01 PM

Apollox really wants to change something. I am amazed about their flawless architecture that provides transparency and free access to data. It can help in global ecommerce development.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:45:20 PM

Apollox really wants to change something. I am amazed about their flawless architecture that provides transparency and free access to data. It can help in global ecommerce development.
Why are you sure about it? I read the technical documents but it is unclear for me. I read it on English and it is hard. Can you explain more details to me? Also, I want to know your opinion.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:50:30 PM

Why are you sure about it? I read the technical documents but it is unclear for me. I read it on English and it is hard. Can you explain more details to me? Also, I want to know your opinion.
Well, I hope this problem will be solved because I am sure that Apollox bounty campaign will have a reward for white paper translation. Ok. What do exactly you want me to explain? There are so many interesting features.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:58:35 PM

Well, I hope this problem will be solved because I am sure that Apollox bounty campaign will have a reward for white paper translation. Ok. What do exactly you want me to explain? There are so many interesting features.
I hope so. Do you know when will be the bounty started? I will be happy to participate. I wonder how they will be providing fairness and justice on the platform. I think it is very hard I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: