Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4664 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

But where did you come across such commissions? Do you think that keeping your business on servers, say, Amazon - is much worse?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

But where did you come across such commissions? Do you think that keeping your business on servers, say, Amazon - is much worse?
Read the white paper, the developers have given statistics on how the commission rises in popular resources and how much it is now
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:15:27 PM

Read the white paper, the developers have given statistics on how the commission rises in popular resources and how much it is now
I saw these charts, not only in white paper, but also in articles written by experts in the crypto-currency sector, it really is so
peetah

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:20:44 PM

Yes, I just read it. In that case, I seem to understand the main charm of the project. But the most important thing is the manufacturability, right? Whatever it is, it must be protected
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

Yes, I just read it. In that case, I seem to understand the main charm of the project. But the most important thing is the manufacturability, right? Whatever it is, it must be protected
I have not yet seen a single project where cryptography was so thought out. The developers of the project have tried very hard to write their own protocols
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

I have not yet seen a single project where cryptography was so thought out. The developers of the project have tried very hard to write their own protocols
To be honest, it's not really your own development, which was written from scratch for the project, right? After all, the source code was taken from known protocols
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:36:11 PM

To be honest, it's not really your own development, which was written from scratch for the project, right? After all, the source code was taken from known protocols
Do you have any proof of this judgment? I think that this is not so, because protocols of this level are not found in decentralized systems
peetah

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:40:34 PM

All right, the listed protocols were not implemented by any development team for a decentralized service market!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:45:24 PM

All right, the listed protocols were not implemented by any development team for a decentralized service market!
I think that these marketing experts imposed such thoughts on you, because at this stage of the development of block-chain technology, all the functionality of centralized services
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

I think that these marketing experts imposed such thoughts on you, because at this stage of the development of block-chain technology, all the functionality of centralized services
Yes, I agree. None of the developers simply did not name their shells - protocol ones. At the same time, we can not fail to note the work of the development team
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:34:43 AM

This project has a very serious and strong architecture. I think that Apollox is really something special. I haven’t seen anything similar before. They have serious competitors but I am sure that they have enough power to be better.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:46:31 AM

This project has a very serious and strong architecture. I think that Apollox is really something special. I haven’t seen anything similar before. They have serious competitors but I am sure that they have enough power to be better.
It is a nice conclusion. I am sure that the project really has potential. By the way, I am not very familiar with Apollox architecture, so I want to know more about it. Can you tell me?
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:51:34 AM

It is a nice conclusion. I am sure that the project really has potential. By the way, I am not very familiar with Apollox architecture, so I want to know more about it. Can you tell me?
I hope that I will be helpful enough for you. Look, there are certain protocols that provide security, payments, arbitration and many others. What protocol will be more interesting for you because I think that it will be hard to describe all of them.
kk777

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:58:51 AM

I hope that I will be helpful enough for you. Look, there are certain protocols that provide security, payments, arbitration and many others. What protocol will be more interesting for you because I think that it will be hard to describe all of them.
Ok. Tell me please about the arbitration protocol. I really don’t understand what it is. How is provided and why it is the main goal of this protocol.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:05:07 AM

Ok. Tell me please about the arbitration protocol. I really don’t understand what it is. How is provided and why it is the main goal of this protocol.
Well, this protocol is created to regulate relations between vendors and buyers. As you know, there always many disputes between distributors and buyers that are unfair in the centralized marketplace. Apollox try to solve this issue.
kk777

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:10:52 AM

Well, this protocol is created to regulate relations between vendors and buyers. As you know, there always many disputes between distributors and buyers that are unfair in the centralized marketplace. Apollox try to solve this issue.
Wow. It looks so intriguing. This is a really big problem and it need to be solved somehow. Can you tell me more details? Will it be resolved by the community or somehow else?
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:17:37 AM

Wow. It looks so intriguing. This is a really big problem and it need to be solved somehow. Can you tell me more details? Will it be resolved by the community or somehow else?
You're very close but there is a special feature for it. This issue will be solved by the popular Deposit-Challenge-Vote mechanic. It will help to bring here more transparency and independence. It is very interesting and I think that you need to read about it.
kk777

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:22:20 AM

You're very close but there is a special feature for it. This issue will be solved by the popular Deposit-Challenge-Vote mechanic. It will help to bring here more transparency and independence. It is very interesting and I think that you need to read about it.
I heard about this mechanic. Where can I find more information about this part of the system. I read the white paper but I don’t remember about it.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:27:24 AM

I heard about this mechanic. Where can I find more information about this part of the system. I read the white paper but I don’t remember about it.
It is described in the paragraph 5.3. By the way, there you can find information about other protocols also. Here is the white paper.
http://www.apollox.network/downloads/ApolloX_whitepaper_v1.0.pdf
kk777

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:33:46 AM

It is described in the paragraph 5.3. By the way, there you can find information about other protocols also. Here is the white paper.
http://www.apollox.network/downloads/ApolloX_whitepaper_v1.0.pdf

Thank you for your help. I guess a project with a strong team and interesting idea couldn’t be failed. I hope developers will get enough resources to make everything as it is supposed to be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: