Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:29:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CARBON COIN - Payout x1.5 and more at Launch! - [CRYPTORUSH]  (Read 44219 times)
YourMine.org

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 01:37:49 PM

Appears the pplns did not work properly last night, not exactly sure what the issue is, but we are digging into it now.

We were just alerted of this issue!  This is not a scam pool, but something has happened and now we will work to figure out the problem.  

We will re-run it(pplns) and correct it so shares will be credited for all those transactions.

*Update,  we are noticing that over 14m in coins have yet to be confirmed.   Balances are not available until blocks are confirmed.   Why this is taking so long, is a good chance that the nodes have really dwindled.

*Update, in the transactions logs credits are currently being processed.  So there is roughly 14m of back logs, of blocks to be confirmed before they process.  

*Update, the pool is currently working at normal.  The coin issue was an isolated time frame.  If this cannot be solved automatically, we will simply create a ledger where you can put in your username, and verify wallet.  We will manually just send any user who was effected during that time.

We have not long setup and getting a similar issues I believe, cronjob is freezing every now and then and unconfirmed coins are only showing in transaction page. This seems to be an issue with the wallet as far as I can see (need to confirm this yet), unconfirmed blocks are not showing in balance until confirmed. I have dropped the dev a pm but just want to share the info.

**NOTE: Payouts are working as they should the unconfirmed balance statistic on the dashboard page is the only thing that seems to be effected by this.

(Dropped you a PM coinhash)
chulo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:32:47 PM

Appears the pplns did not work properly last night, not exactly sure what the issue is, but we are digging into it now.

We were just alerted of this issue!  This is not a scam pool, but something has happened and now we will work to figure out the problem.  

We will re-run it(pplns) and correct it so shares will be credited for all those transactions.

*Update,  we are noticing that over 14m in coins have yet to be confirmed.   Balances are not available until blocks are confirmed.   Why this is taking so long, is a good chance that the nodes have really dwindled.

*Update, in the transactions logs credits are currently being processed.  So there is roughly 14m of back logs, of blocks to be confirmed before they process.  

*Update, the pool is currently working at normal.  The coin issue was an isolated time frame.  If this cannot be solved automatically, we will simply create a ledger where you can put in your username, and verify wallet.  We will manually just send any user who was effected during that time.

Any update?
Lordz89

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:10:14 PM

well devs appear to a died...
j23a

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:48:35 AM

So how is this coin doing?

TBTSX4-NKRX55-HF2ECG-SHPBG3-XIDD2Y-QDRI3N-P2O6
SCryptoMiners

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:42:54 AM

FYI, we are back up and running in case anyone hadn't noticed:
http://carbon.scryptominers.com

Join a reliable mining pool: POT | WC (Whitecoin) | DUCK
expert-lister

Activity: 302

Imagine a world without hate and oppression

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:06:29 PM

Hi guys
Please VOTE for Carbon coin on the CRYPTSY exchanger >> https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000000747

Liberty...
chulo

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:10:56 PM

Any update today @hashrapid?
coinhash

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:38:45 PM

Yes,

We've been trying to troubleshoot this and it is difficult.  So rather then make people wait, we are creating a spreadsheet and we will be doing manual payouts.

HASHRAPID.COM - Hand Picked, Only the Best FLAPPY | COINO | MINT | TOPCOIN | RUBY | WOLONG PANDA
theeevilmunkey

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:59:08 AM

on cryptorush the market is being forced down by one person. selling 635 million coins at 0.00000001
johndec2

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:54:57 AM

Actually that is a buy order.
Haru78

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:28:52 AM

I am not having any luck getting this wallet to sync even after  updating the conf file with the node list provided
chulo

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:07:58 PM

Yes,

We've been trying to troubleshoot this and it is difficult.  So rather then make people wait, we are creating a spreadsheet and we will be doing manual payouts.

Any update @Hashrapid?
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:21:52 PM

algo?

Read more here:
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/3582-cryptocurrency-pool-operators/

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

CrayjeksAjek

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 06:33:45 PM

o0o0o....my nickname is Carbon! Will mine just because  Grin

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:00:35 PM

Carbon staff! why you don't have any ads for your coin?
To the moon!

I agree. Any plans to make an FB page, Twitter page, etc.? I see a Carbon Coin Twitter page, but I'm not even sure if it is legit. No activity on it. No Tweets to promote coin. Come on devs... don't let this coin die!

m0rf3u5

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:26:42 PM

At least hand it over to someone who wants to take it further!
expert-lister

Activity: 302

Imagine a world without hate and oppression

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:59:24 PM

Carbon staff! why you don't have any ads for your coin?
To the moon!

I agree. Any plans to make an FB page, Twitter page, etc.? I see a Carbon Coin Twitter page, but I'm not even sure if it is legit. No activity on it. No Tweets to promote coin. Come on devs... don't let this coin die!

I think carboncoin dev is sleeping since a few days ago,
I don't know why........

Liberty...
Haru78

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:37:03 AM

there is never any action in the irc channel either
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:52:58 PM

Awesome. Well, I guess I'll just hold on to my 50,000 carboncoins and hope for the best. But I don't think I will waste any more of my resources on mining this coin until the dev puts forth some effort to make something of this coin.  Angry

JBall

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:17:10 PM

Hashrapid is SCAM pool don't used it for mining

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475035.msg5318493#msg5318493

Have been waiting several days now for a payout, only excuse from pool owner is that something went wrong with the pplns and they couldn't figure out how to fix it. They said they would be doing manual payouts. Still waiting on 200k+ coins from that period. Haven't had a problem since I set it to auto-payout. No reply from email I sent the pool several days ago either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: