Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:42:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just sold everything and bought Cardano!  (Read 627 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:54:00 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 04:47:56 AM by jamesashmore1964

Now I do not care if the market goes down more because I know Cardano is the future!
Some people say it will become no 1
It is an amazing project so do yourself a favor and research it
Cardano could reach a market cap of 100 Billion in the next 2 years!
There is more to this project than meets the eye. You see it or you don’t: up to you!

Cardano is the next big thing and could possibly be as big as Google,Amazon,Microsoft,etc!
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin_maker

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

Cardano is a good option to invest in. Cardano provides a wide range of benefits to its customers. I think you made a good decision.
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

I do not agree with such comment. Cardano is a new coin in this market and it is very common that a new coin gives good profit at the beginning but get slow as the time passes. So people need to wait to see the effect of this coin. I will prefer to invest all the money only in bitcoin as it is the most established coin in this market.
harrybell

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:33:28 PM

The market of crypto currency is extremely unpredictable the investors even will knowledge and experience cannot precisely predict what will happen in the future, before investing, a good amount of research on the coin is necessary and the investor should have a back up plan to fall back to when things go wrong. In this example the investor put all his money on one coin which is a risky way.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

Cardano is a very good project though they still have a whole lot to prove and i will not advise anyone to sell their whole asset and invest in just one coin?, No, crypto is so volatile and any could happen, it is advised to diversify your funds in different good coins.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:44:17 AM

If you bought the Cardano just prior to the Coinbase announcement, then you are golden. Or super lucky.
Seeing what happened with EOS prior to mainnet launch, I can definitely expect this same dynamic going on with Cardano soon.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:43:13 AM

If you bought the Cardano just prior to the Coinbase announcement, then you are golden. Or super lucky.
Seeing what happened with EOS prior to mainnet launch, I can definitely expect this same dynamic going on with Cardano soon.

Yes, I got Lucky as per the Coinbase News: Totally unexpected!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:44:26 AM

Cardano is a good option to invest in. Cardano provides a wide range of benefits to its customers. I think you made a good decision.

Thank you
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:45:38 AM

I also bought it about two months ago because their development progress is very convincing and I see this token as the number two potential token after EOS  Wink
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:56:23 AM

I also bought it about two months ago because their development progress is very convincing and I see this token as the number two potential token after EOS  Wink

Good for you! EOS has many problems!
MigoAmigo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:01:38 AM

the biggest thing is to diversify your portfolio. Having more Cardano will benefit you once it rises, but as is true for other coins. Just do some research and invest in coins you believe in or see a use for in the future and don’t put all of your eggs in one or two baskets.

Cardano is heavily undervalued right now so in my opinion, you should buy more if you’re in this for the long term.
thaokhuyen02

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:06:00 AM

The good news is that the coinbase is researching and considering the canado to be the floor list. I think that is a good thing, really canado is a good foundation, with DEV team is extremely top scientists
Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:18:17 AM

It is true that ADA is an excellent project and worth long-term investment.
I suggest you continue to hold ADA, because ADA may surpass ETH.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:21:08 AM

Do whatever makes you sure will be succeed, I think what you do is good and we just wait for the result, I also have heard a lot about cardano have good future prospects. So goodluck
sinthan

Activity: 280

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

Cardano is have a great potential to moon, i'm the one who are believed in cardano too. But make sure you keep reinvest when the price is going down so you have the best position..All market are in bearish trend, it's important to look when are the right time to go in..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:37:36 AM

Now I do not care if the market goes down more because I know Cardano is the future!
Some people say it will become no 1
It is an amazing project so do yourself a favor and research it
Cardano could reach a market cap of 100 Billion in the next 2 years!
There is more to this project than meets the eye. You see it or you don’t: up to you!
Cardano is the next big thing and could possibly be as big as Google,Amazon,Microsoft,etc!

I know that it will happen somehow but it will only a portion of the percentage that other crypto could do. I still bet a lot on Bitcoin and also EOS but we will try to support you for what you want in life.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:45:14 AM

I actually haven't learned very well on this cardano coins. Maybe after this I'll find out. But if you think I'm too risk if only one kind of investment in coins only. Especially for those of us of a trader.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
deathland113

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:48:01 AM

Congrats to you as the news from Coinbase Cardano have nice pump recently.
But If they wanted to add it, they should do their engineering work or research offline then just announce they are adding them when they are ready.
Do you think this just a pump and dump news?
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:00:18 AM

Cardano coin being listed in the top 8 rank at coinmarketcap site, I believe that this coin has better good possibilities it can offer and perhaps I will check it out and consider on my next venture to include on my probable list of coin for investment. Once I have made a profit from my other altcoin investment, I may rather try to invest Cardano and observe how the market goes for this coin.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:04:44 AM

I do not really comprehend because it’s a little complicated
Cardano is a new coin with prospects and thus gives profit at the early stage of development
But on the long run if they can’t meet up with the roadmap of the project ends up as a dump coin as others token
Would implore you to monitor its progress duly and take the right steps too
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: