Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just sold everything and bought Cardano!  (Read 627 times)
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:16:30 AM

Probably at the present , the ADA is the best investment. It's sad to see everything is just red (expect ADA,...).

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

Even if Cardano has an huge potential as you said , I would still not make such a dramatic move, selling your whole profitolio just to buy a single coin is not a right move because if this coin goes down you will lose a large amount of your stash.

Make sure that you split your stash over several coins, so even if one of them goes down you won't stay away empty handed, always make risk management if you want to survive in the long run and to make money, especially if we talk here about the cryptocurrency market which is very risky.
xPotato_02

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:33:02 AM

I am much more interested in low market cap coins due to the higher possibility of multiple gains. But I think Carano is not a bad option
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:33:55 AM

I will definitely consider this suggestion. I haven't been able to examine Cardano so well until now. I can buy Cardano with some of my money  Embarrassed

jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:34:43 AM

Even if Cardano has an huge potential as you said , I would still not make such a dramatic move, selling your whole profitolio just to buy a single coin is not a right move because if this coin goes down you will lose a large amount of your stash.

Make sure that you split your stash over several coins, so even if one of them goes down you won't stay away empty handed, always make risk management if you want to survive in the long run and to make money, especially if we talk here about the cryptocurrency market which is very risky.

Not interested in your opinion: Cardano is the Future: Cardano will do what it takes to beat ETH and give BTC a run for its money! There are tings I know but will not publish!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

I will definitely consider this suggestion. I haven't been able to examine Cardano so well until now. I can buy Cardano with some of my money  Embarrassed

Highly suggested!
Coinbase are listing it for a reason!
Have Coinbase listed Ripple- Yes or No?
The answer is NO!
Why?
Flawed business plan with lawsuits in motion!
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

If you've done your research very well and you think Cardano is the future, go ahead. I've seen a lot of people in cryptocompare invested heavily on Cardano. It has a huge support in the community, who knows after you posted this some crypto enthusiast will follow your advice.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

If you've done your research very well and you think Cardano is the future, go ahead. I've seen a lot of people in cryptocompare invested heavily on Cardano. It has a huge support in the community, who knows after you posted this some crypto enthusiast will follow your advice.

They can follow me if they want!
If they don’t it is their LOSS!
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

Now I do not care if the market goes down more because I know Cardano is the future!
Some people say it will become no 1
It is an amazing project so do yourself a favor and research it
Cardano could reach a market cap of 100 Billion in the next 2 years!
There is more to this project than meets the eye. You see it or you don’t: up to you!
Cardano is the next big thing and could possibly be as big as Google, Amazon, Microsoft, etc!

Hmm, maybe you are right Cardano is very promising project atm. But personally, I think there are still many promising projects that we don't know out there. Investing in only one project I think is risky because we don't know what will happen with this project in the future. You better try to invest in another project to prevent a big loss if Cardano fails...
IMO

engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

Cardano looks like a good coin, but most coins look good at the beginning, but only coins that stand the test of time can survive! Financial markets are cruel!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

Cardano looks like a good coin, but most coins look good at the beginning, but only coins that stand the test of time can survive! Financial markets are cruel!

Cardano has no technological rivals bitch with a capital B! Leave the site and do some research and make more valuable contributions!
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:51:24 PM

I think cardano has a great future. Its growth is very potential. But I dont think that it can reach 100 bilion in next 2 years. I personally think that it might take more time to reach there. But anything is possible. I hope that they will prove me wrong.
ovbokhan

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

That is a brave and risky move. I know cardano is great and all that
nianastasia62

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

I think it is reasonable to allocate your Deposit among promising coins and not to throw one )

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

I do not really comprehend because it’s a little complicated
Cardano is a new coin with prospects and thus gives profit at the early stage of development
But on the long run if they can’t meet up with the roadmap of the project ends up as a dump coin as others token
Would implore you to monitor its progress duly and take the right steps too
I think the op have really factor in all the risk before putting much hope on the coin. However cardano seems not to be bad choice. of course every coin come with its own pro and cons. the success of any coin lie much on the developers irrespective of whether the coin is new or old. the highly rated bitcoin today was ones a new coin. so the fact that a coin is new doesnt depict its success. what really matters is the concept and general acceptability of the coin. most used and dump coin have just a shining whitepaper with nothing significant to contribute to crypto world. real investors invest in coin that have good prospect.
taylorsara

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

I think it’s not a good option. Don’t depend on one coin. Because anything can happens anytime. Invest on various projects. It’s a technique for earn profit. If one coin fails then other coin will overcome this.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

I am very regret it for not looking  more information about cardano, because when all the coin in the market down, only cardano that can rise up to 5% more, I so miss to join invest ADA  Sad

Zverek

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

To invest all your money in one asset, at least unprofessionally, but everyone has his own strategy and nobody is to blame for it. Yes ADA is a promising project, but so far it's only promises and speculations in its pure form. Personally, I also keep this coin in my portfolio, and I hope that my expectations will be justified.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:52:00 AM

To invest all your money in one asset, at least unprofessionally, but everyone has his own strategy and nobody is to blame for it. Yes ADA is a promising project, but so far it's only promises and speculations in its pure form. Personally, I also keep this coin in my portfolio, and I hope that my expectations will be justified.

Cardano has no negative luggage and is the most high tech coin. The Cardano CEO and team strive for no 1. Tell me another coin that can boast this!

ETH is a flawed project
EOS is a schoolboy project
The list goes on.....
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:04:22 AM

Now I do not care if the market goes down more because I know Cardano is the future!
Some people say it will become no 1
It is an amazing project so do yourself a favor and research it
Cardano could reach a market cap of 100 Billion in the next 2 years!
There is more to this project than meets the eye. You see it or you don’t: up to you!

Cardano is the next big thing and could possibly be as big as Google,Amazon,Microsoft,etc!

I fully agree with you, I studied this project and came to the conclusion that they have great potential in the near future. I also recommend paying attention and buying a little ADA at this price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: