Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just sold everything and bought Cardano!  (Read 627 times)
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:20:13 AM

I think this coin will not show such explosive growth, what is the price for this coin now being determined?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitblacken

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

I do not fully agree with what you say. I think the safest investment is Bitcoin, Ethreum and Ripple. I never thought of investing money in Cardano. I speculate with the money I have and invest in coins that don't have good credibility.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

Cardano is an interesting coin. Unlike many crypto currencies offering anonymity and sacrificing their reputation (allegations of money laundering), the Cardano team has established relations with the Japanese government. And more interesting is the wallet of Daedalus. In it there is a mechanism Staking, with the help of which there is a possibility of earnings on the storage of Cardano, as in an ordinary bank. In the end I will say that every investor in the portfolio should have a part in Cardano.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:35:41 PM

ADA is indeed a very potential project, and it may be the next giant like FB. But investing in the project may require more patience, and it has gone through a rapid growth.
Feranhum

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

No doubt cardano is a standout amongst other crypto in the market anyway the main crypto that is predominant and had no opposition is the bitcoin. Its absolutely impossible other crypto could outperform bitcoin advertise cost in light of the fact that bitcoin showcase cost are the total up of all the altcoins in the crypto showcase. All the trading of these altcoins will be ether or bitcoin and afterward trade to fiat cash. So unquestionably no other crypto could beat bitcoin as far as market cost.
jrvictor

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:31:51 PM

In my opinion Cardano is a great choice, especially for a long term hodl. The potential of this project is really impressive and i am sure it has bright future.
jojovalentia

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:41:18 PM

It seems kind of extreme to sell everything and buy just one type of coin, especially now that the market is down and we have to be even more careful, but if you really trust in it, then go for it.
nitrinto

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

I don't think your choice is going to pay off. it seems to me that with such a long fall of the market it would be more reasonable to wait until this fall of the market is over and then invest.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

Selling everything to invest in Cardano is really risky, but if you have confidence in the crypto, choosing the entire investment in crypto is the right thing to do. You need to carefully study and analyze the potential of Cardano before deciding to invest all your assets there. Cardano's current rates are well suited for low-budget investments because the exchange rate of Cardano (ADA) is below $ 0.1.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

The good position can be open when  you have a cold head.  The emotions not good in this moment. In any situation the main diversification and not important how good the coin.
acedia

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

Now I do not care if the market goes down more because I know Cardano is the future!
Some people say it will become no 1
It is an amazing project so do yourself a favor and research it
Cardano could reach a market cap of 100 Billion in the next 2 years!
There is more to this project than meets the eye. You see it or you don’t: up to you!

Cardano is the next big thing and could possibly be as big as Google,Amazon,Microsoft,etc!

You have a great positive attitude. Perhaps you are completely right and that is what will happen in the future. But still, do not keep all the eggs in one basket. In this case, in one coin. The market can always give an unpleasant surprise
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:56:57 PM

To invest all money in Cardano is a fairly justified decision. Cardano is not just another coin, it's a real technological platform, with which the project team promised to solve all the shortcomings of the digital money market and block technology. Analyzing the previous price dynamics, plans to enter the legal field, the interest in the platform from the side of large investors, the size of its market capitalization, and the progressive technology of this crypto currency system, one can say for sure that Cardano's prospects are the continuation of its exchange rate growth. By the end of 2018, the price of Cardano can easily grow to the level of $10 per coin, and by 2020 to rise to the area of ​​$50-$100.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:55:14 PM

To invest all money in Cardano is a fairly justified decision. Cardano is not just another coin, it's a real technological platform, with which the project team promised to solve all the shortcomings of the digital money market and block technology. Analyzing the previous price dynamics, plans to enter the legal field, the interest in the platform from the side of large investors, the size of its market capitalization, and the progressive technology of this crypto currency system, one can say for sure that Cardano's prospects are the continuation of its exchange rate growth. By the end of 2018, the price of Cardano can easily grow to the level of $10 per coin, and by 2020 to rise to the area of ​​$50-$100.

I am with you on what you say: unfortunately the cowboys on this site do not understand what is going on!
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

Well, I think market always goes up and down. But selling everything and buying a coin can't be safe too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: