Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current ICO's rating systems. What do you think?  (Read 608 times)
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

I think the rating is still fair. Although it does not really depict what becomes of a project nowadays as a result of too much projects that makes it impossible for them to scrutinize the projects so well to get to know if they can actually achieved what they plan in their whutepapers
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

the degree of trust in rating agencies is not high among the audience: the last financial crisis was largely provoked with the assistance of well-known international rating agencies.  The second possible logically justified factor of distrust is suspicion of monetization on the wave of "HYIP": to attract investments startups need to make themselves known, and one of the best ways to do this is to get into an independent rating.  Whether the wishes of the organizers of the ICO are monetizing whether the owners of independent ratings are or not is unknown, and there are no reliable facts confirming this.
Now all rating teams have about the same difficulties: the lack of qualified personnel and the youth of the industry. Whichever figures the crypto-currency market operates with, we can see high-level analytics only when international rating brands enter this market.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

I do read the ICO rating reviews as a reference and analyse the project by myself. I think a proper research should still be done since we are investing money in the project.
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:16:53 PM

What do you guys think of the current ICO's rating system? Are you satisfied/happy? Do you think it reflects the real projects value? Does it help you to find right ICO's to invest to? What do you think about experts (even very well known ones) who provide corrupted ratings?
There are way too many questions. Let's discuss)

You also need to know the ICO's potential and its current competitors. Don't rely on rating. Some have low rating but successful ICO and some have high rating but rubbish ICO. The ICO's team who is hardworking has a great chance carry the ICO to a success making it a good investment for people who believe on it.

The rating on some review sites depends on the legitimacy of its team like doing a KYC for the team members. It also include the vision and product. The vision is how much it is relevant to the consumers. The product is how it could make a certain thing to be convenient. There are many criteria to rate an ICO but those I've mentioned are the ones getting prioritized.

AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

The current ICO rating systems cannot be trusted, some of them are close to accurate, some of them might be right but most of them aren't as good as they seem to be, most are just but predictions based on assumptions but not as accurate, we cannot be trusting them fully, or using them to make investment decisions, rather, its better to carry out your own research about these ICOs,

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

The current ICO rating systems cannot be trusted, some of them are close to accurate, some of them might be right but most of them aren't as good as they seem to be, most are just but predictions based on assumptions but not as accurate, we cannot be trusting them fully, or using them to make investment decisions, rather, its better to carry out your own research about these ICOs,

i would not trust these pages properly either. on some rating sites it is possible to buy the rating. since i know that, i do not trust such ratings sites anymore and i advise everyone not just to rely on it.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

www.icoguide.com is my favorite, I do not believe in all rating sites, but this one is trustworthy for me, rates are realistic and not paid. And when I am making my own research I always agree with their scores.
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:59:14 AM

www.icoguide.com is my favorite, I do not believe in all rating sites, but this one is trustworthy for me, rates are realistic and not paid. And when I am making my own research I always agree with their scores.

agree this page is really good, I am also looking at their rates.
Ahooleeman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

lol nice try guys) looks like you are the only listing without problems mentioned above.

joshsmith15

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

I don't trust any of the more popular rating websites, it's been shown time and time again that you can basically just buy a high rating.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

I dont believe ICO rating systems, literally. They promote ICO products for money, oftenly. I am more confident with the projects developed by corporate companies. I care about merit.

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:29:48 PM

ICO rating websites are different. Some of them are possibly selling the rating stats, others might be independent, but still no guarantees about it. Personally, I use these sites for getting all the info about the project as fast as it possible. Platforms have a very user-friendly design.
bionicl34

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

I don't trust the ratings of ICO. if I were a scammer I would be the first thing paid to my project was the leader in the ranking of the ICO.
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

What do you guys think of the current ICO's rating system? Are you satisfied/happy? Do you think it reflects the real projects value? Does it help you to find right ICO's to invest to? What do you think about experts (even very well known ones) who provide corrupted ratings?

For me, this is a useful thing. Of course, you always need to conduct an independent analysis, but this allows you to select and filter the results and choose what you like. For me, it's more like a search assistant than something that will influence my decision.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

In some point yes,as i have watch the success of trade io project and until now the token is still in good position,maybe now all of the mentioned projects make to success but whats important is theres a future about all the project who gests on TOP positioning

But lets be observant because this like this needs a own research and dont just rely on somebody telling you wjats good or not
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

I do not think that today we have a system that fully corresponds to what we expect of it. All the same today, people expect a slump in the market, but it does not decrease, the market is really full of scam projects and some projects are underestimated on the contrary.
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

In some point yes,as i have watch the success of trade io project and until now the token is still in good position,maybe now all of the mentioned projects make to success but whats important is theres a future about all the project who gests on TOP positioning

But lets be observant because this like this needs a own research and dont just rely on somebody telling you wjats good or not

what helps you to do you own research?

petergo13

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

I don't trust them but there's so many ICOs now that it can be good to use those sites to atleast provide a shortlist to research further.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:11:28 PM

I do not believe in ICO Ratings because these past months I have joined a campaign and their many ads on their website where they show that their ratings are high. But when the campaign was over and they were successful in their campaign did not pay and it became a scam.
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:33:44 PM

I do not believe in ICO Ratings because these past months I have joined a campaign and their many ads on their website where they show that their ratings are high. But when the campaign was over and they were successful in their campaign did not pay and it became a scam.

can you name the project?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: