Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 01:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current ICO's rating systems. What do you think?  (Read 608 times)
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

I think they are quite helpful, especially for lazy bounty participants to do thorough project research but try to compare ICO instead of just one web rating, try to compare it with other web ratings. such as Icodrop, icobench, icorating, icoreview, coinschendule.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

What do you guys think of the current ICO's rating system? Are you satisfied/happy? Do you think it reflects the real projects value? Does it help you to find right ICO's to invest to? What do you think about experts (even very well known ones) who provide corrupted ratings?
There are way too many questions. Let's discuss)
I always look at the information that is displayed about the ICOs on these sites, but I do not always trust this information. I often heard that on these sites you can buy good feedback about the project and therefore it frustrates me.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

I am looking at www.icoguide.com rates, they look realistic, so I think are not paid. So it is good way to select some good projects among numerous on the market.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

What do you guys think of the current ICO's rating system? Are you satisfied/happy? Do you think it reflects the real projects value? Does it help you to find right ICO's to invest to? What do you think about experts (even very well known ones) who provide corrupted ratings?

i do not think the current system is good. on some sites it is possible to buy the rating of a ico without being pointed out that the rating is just a buying result. that is very misleading. maybe thats not the case on all sides, but since then i do not trust any rating anymore.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

Sites where you can see ICO ratings help me a lot when investing. Because there I can see what is worth the rating, learn the opinion of experts and understand whether it is worth investing in the project or not.
markalis

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

I'm not sure they are an independent party in giving reviews or ratings, or it could be that everyone can argue about the rating system, I do not really care about it

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

I do not trust the current ico rating systems.
You can never be sure if the rating has been reached normally or if it has been bought.
Thats why i never rely solely on the rating.
Ahooleeman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

I do not trust the current ico rating systems.
You can never be sure if the rating has been reached normally or if it has been bought.
Thats why i never rely solely on the rating.

how do you make a research?

ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

I think the entire ICO system is corrupt, and therefore the ratings in most cases are simply drawn!
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:12:22 PM

Difficult to say, but if we think about it, everyone has to get by somehow. Therefore it would be logical for this kind of sites to give some kind of bonus to companies that are willing to compensate them for doing so. Well, I do not think it is somehow useful for companies to do so as less and less investors are taking the risk of investing in ICOs. But I would say they are doing it anyway to make an impression and obtain the soft cap at least (it is quite a success atm). But if I know if there are sites like that? Even if I try to deny it, most of them are probably doing so occasionally. The only good method is own research and a bit of luck  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

Difficult to say, but if we think about it, everyone has to get by somehow. Therefore it would be logical for this kind of sites to give some kind of bonus to companies that are willing to compensate them for doing so. Well, I do not think it is somehow useful for companies to do so as less and less investors are taking the risk of investing in ICOs. But I would say they are doing it anyway to make an impression and obtain the soft cap at least (it is quite a success atm). But if I know if there are sites like that? Even if I try to deny it, most of them are probably doing so occasionally. The only good method is own research and a bit of luck  Wink.

Do you think it is possible to do research when there are 300+ ICO's per month appearing?

ChrisSand

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

They serve as a starting place for any investor, the problem is that people easily believe on things they see and didn't bother to do an extensive research and that's why they fail. All I know, rating sites are flawed, corrupted and should not be trusted. Anyway, have any of you came across with menlo.one? They plan to be a review platform with a guild community system.
Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

Such search engines are very helpful. Thanks to them, you can quickly find the information you need on the project of interest. I do not make decisions based only on the rating, but if the project has a negative rating, then I will think twice before investing in it.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

I used to believe ratings and lose money. I'm doing my analysis now. Sometimes I'm wrong, but these are my mistakes.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
nebosvoden

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

The ratings of ICO , very often doing advertising for money . I don't .
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:49:25 AM

For me the rating in the ICO line is not a project that guarantees a good one, some experts say if this ICO feels very good, actually ICO is very bad, sometimes experts, lie about the quality of ICOS, I still use ICO ranking site to observe and look for good ICOS,I do that just for reference and reinforce my decision to choose an ICO.
vincentbeth934

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

They serve as a starting place for any investor, the problem is that people easily believe on things they see and didn't bother to do an extensive research and that's why they fail. All I know, rating sites are flawed, corrupted and should not be trusted. Anyway, have any of you came across with menlo.one? They plan to be a review platform with a guild community system.

I think Menlo One is one of the best ICOs this year. What I like about this project are their clean UI, decentralized system which stops corruption, and it also focuses on helping other legit projects that need funding. Future ICOs are very lucky that a project like Menlo has finally launched. Their whitepaper: https://www.menlo.one
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

I do not believe in ICO Ratings because these past months I have joined a campaign and their many ads on their website where they show that their ratings are high. But when the campaign was over and they were successful in their campaign did not pay and it became a scam.

can you name the project?
UAHPAY, IMPRESSIO and many more. I could not write all of them on this thread but there was a bunch of scam projects that has paid the ico rating site to create a fake review to attract those new comers to invest in the project itself. The majority of ico rating sites can't be trusted and that's why a lot of them have lost their credibility for a few bucks of money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

I do not believe in ICO Ratings because these past months I have joined a campaign and their many ads on their website where they show that their ratings are high. But when the campaign was over and they were successful in their campaign did not pay and it became a scam.

can you name the project?
UAHPAY, IMPRESSIO and many more. I could not write all of them on this thread but there was a bunch of scam projects that has paid the ico rating site to create a fake review to attract those new comers to invest in the project itself. The majority of ico rating sites can't be trusted and that's why a lot of them have lost their credibility for a few bucks of money.

Can you name rating sites that were payed and promoted these projects? Live cases are always interesting to all of us

CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

For me, ICO analysis is a priority. Which requires a lot of effort. Of course, the rating is not the best for the market as a whole, but it is not critical either. For myself, I have mastered several criteria for a successful ICO. Namely: a plan for the future, expansion, partners, team, marketing, documentation, and customer base. It is precisely through this view of ICO that projects like Kelvin Blockchain will certainly become successful. And it's about quantum technology =)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: