Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:14:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have USD in Gox, you're lucky  (Read 5187 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:07:43 PM

Personally i don't buy the whole "GOX WILL DIE" scenario, i'll tell you what, Gox will NOT die. Yes they are incompetent and have hurt the bitcoin community and themselves but one thing that's clear is they made ALOT of money and they are survivors.

Today there was a video released of Mark Karpeles, he was walking outside the office holding a frapaccino and an umbrella, without a care in the world not giving a shit. The guy is a fucking survivor like it or not and Gox will be back.

If you have Fiat in GOX, i would buy the shit out of bitcoin and make 50%-100% instantly once withdrawals resume. The withdrawals will RESUME for sure it's just a matter of time. So far news in reddit hint for the withdrawals to resume within this week

Nobody will use gox even if they recover. The trust has been lost forever.
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 03:08:53 PM

Personally i don't buy the whole "GOX WILL DIE" scenario, i'll tell you what, Gox will NOT die. Yes they are incompetent and have hurt the bitcoin community and themselves but one thing that's clear is they made ALOT of money and they are survivors.

Today there was a video released of Mark Karpeles, he was walking outside the office holding a frapaccino and an umbrella, without a care in the world not giving a shit. The guy is a fucking survivor like it or not and Gox will be back.

If you have Fiat in GOX, i would buy the shit out of bitcoin and make 50%-100% instantly once withdrawals resume. The withdrawals will RESUME for sure it's just a matter of time. So far news in reddit hint for the withdrawals to resume within this week
Agreed i start thinking positive on this matter.
V4Vendettas

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:15:24 PM

Yep what else can we do. Aside from fly to Japan and physically shake the coins out of mark lol would be fun but no I'm just joking.
No point crying in our cornflakes about an outcome that has not yet happened.

sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:25:28 PM

Trust vs Discount.

Round 1 fight.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
Cyberdyne

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:48:14 AM

I doubt that is true.

They'll continue to hook new people, who haven't even discovered bitcoin yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: