Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell?  (Read 13894 times)
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:21:36 PM

Despite the fact that many tokens price have gone down sharply over the past six months, i have been holding my coins and waiting for the market to go in bull trend again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

for this situation I think it's better to sell first before bounty hunter sells token, so investors do not lose, to get more profit by buying token when all bounty hunter sell it because token price will be cheap, so we have a lot of tokens with cheap price
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

I think it is better to wait, because even regardless of the project, the market is now at the bottom and therefore the price of the token will also be quite low. Therefore, I consider it the best solution to wait for the moment when the market starts to grow and recover.

unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

It may be decided depending on project/coin that you invest in it and also on time how long you hold it. For long term investment, If the project offers really good structured concept, has a good use case, is supported by large community and/or serious companies then hold it as long as you wish. For short term investment, there are many situations and criteria that you as investor need to take into consideration.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

don't panic if the token goes down. it's just a normal thing in the crypto world. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down. but if you are in need of money then you can sell it.
SoulMustDie

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

Definitely need to wait for the conference on August 10 and the next market adjustment
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

In this week i sugget you to sell your asets on ethereum and bitcoin, i think ethereum and bitcoin will dump to $ 440 and $ 7600. And i sugget you to invest your money in the next week because ethereum will grop to $ 475 and $ 7899. But if you want to waiting for the next week, you will get little profit.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
oioi

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

at the time the token price drops for me personally will definitely hold its minimum at a price
that exceeds the ICO price because if we sell it less than the ICO price then it will definitely
incur a loss, it would be nice to hold it first, and all investors want to profit in every money invested in an ICO.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Nexus77

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

Definitely need to wait for the conference on August 10 and the next market adjustment
if we wait for August 10 then it's only a few weeks away and it's so boring. You should think carefully if you want to wait or sell it. it has become commonplace for such a decline and we should be prepared to accept the risks.
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

If you sell when the price decreases, then you will incur losses. so my advice is better you hold your token until the price of crypto recovered.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

When the tokens go down and we still lose from our investment then there is no other way than to wait. We should be patient if we want to get profit from these business. Panic will give us only the bad experience at the end.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

I will not sell any of my coin for fiat money in this market condition. I think crypto has a good future and as always patient people will win. But do not forget to be sure about your coins project, project team, project development. I only thinking about selling my coins when the project team is not working properly. A good project needs a good project idea, hardworking team and a large community.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
godraphael

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

One of the biggest quality of an investor is having the ability to read and understand how the market works and relate it to its current state. We all know the more people dump tokens the more the price of that token falls. The market might be down for sure but that doesn't mean it'll remain down forever.. In order to have good profits, it's advisable to hold for asking as the market goes market. Patience is key and a good profit is worth waiting for. Hodl..
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

When the tokens go down and we still lose from our investment then there is no other way than to wait. We should be patient if we want to get profit from these business. Panic will give us only the bad experience at the end.
True indeed if the token down there is no option anymore I think in addition to holding him,
because if we sell it with such conditions of course very harmful for us,
so it's important we stay patient and wait for the token back up

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

I recommend you wait. But people who are familliar with technical analysis would suggest either of the two. They have certain parameters to meet first before they sell their tokens because there are indications that the token will most likely be a fad.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

After Airdrop and Bounty program and when this coin is listed in market, its price go down is to that be very normal. So, you should sell it immediately at that time and can buy it again when its price is on the bottom. I think it is a wise way to optimize profit

felikszemdegs11

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

Just hold unless your opinion of it has massively changed, the idea is to sell when it goes up, not down lol.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

just a simple a answer to simple question, just hold and wait until it becomes profitable. if you want to sell your token at loss then its your choice. just be patient .

Patient is the number one key if you want to become an investor, and as an investor you need to have a plan and limit price before you sold all your funds. Because if you don't have that kind of mindset you can easily be tempted to sell even the market is down.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

Selling right now is similar to buying near the all time high.  The price can't go much lower from here.  I really think its foolish to sell right now, don't let the panic get the best of you and be patient.  Go back and look at past charts, those that panic sell during crashes always end up regretting it when the bulls return.

I agree with you mate. Patience is the key to success in having investments in cryptocurrency. All crypto prices are still low this time and if I have tokens, It is more preferable to HODL and wait until prices can recover. For now, we'll just take the opportunity to buy more tokens with high potential to grow and sell them when the right time comes, in order to get good profits.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

I recommend you wait. But people who are familliar with technical analysis would suggest either of the two. They have certain parameters to meet first before they sell their tokens because there are indications that the token will most likely be a fad.
You should not use technical analysis to trade token, because the technical analysis is just useful when you are trading normal cryptocurrency, not is the ICO token.
The ICO token trading volume, demand, and volatility have not a rule.
Technical analysis is the method to trading follow the market has a rule, but a market has not a standard like ICO token, almost depend on the demand of the small investors is useless to use this skill.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: