Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many cryptocurrency players have gone bankrupt  (Read 22007 times)
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:27:52 PM

Can you name any of them that have gone bankrupt? I'm a crypto player/trader but so far so good and I have never been bankrupt.
You are saying that there are many traders that have failed in the crypto market.
Do you have any reason on why you are saying this or you just basically want to say this to scare others?
I also did not hear too much stories about someone's fail on crypto investment. Much often I heard about someone's success.
Yes, people who invested in crypto currencies on high points can be in minus right now, but with some time of patiently waiting they may not just recover their investment, but get the profit they dreamed about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:30:59 PM

bankruptcy starts when we make a wrong decision, especially in crypto trading. plus crypto players are now increasing compared to two years ago and they have learned a lot about crypto itself. when we try and continue to learn in crypto we will become winners,it's just about mindset
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

Yes, their value went very low in the market and people cannot able to sell them for loos because even Bitcoin price also went down. In the current situation, it is always good to hold them as long as the price starts increasing. Till then we have to wait patiently for the market to recover.
RickeyRush

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

Because most of those crypto investors doesn't know where to invest there money and many of those investors are mostly newbies that's why they get scam by shitcoins and ICO expecting for immediate gains
Butonyki

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

Many cryptocurrency players have gone bankrupt
As I said in this year's new futures market
Such speculation has already allowed many former winners to Departure .
What are you heading at, are you trying to say that people are quitting and exchangers are going bankrupt or do you mean investors are the ones going bankrupt, I’m a till yet to understand? If you’re referring to investors in this, then you’re wrong, cause it’s only exchangers that goes bankrupt and that’s when they are unable to pay the debt they are owing investors. But I still stand to be corrected if I’m wrong.
It is because they bought bitcoin for very high price and now the price is not increasing. They waited for long but in vain. Due to big dip in the price they become bankrupt. One person told me that he bought bitcoin for $18000 last year now what should I do. I told him to hold your coins and wait for some time. you can understand his current situation after one year.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:56:12 AM

I don't think that all cryptocurrency players have gone bankrupt, there are some people and I think that includes a lot of money for players to benefit from the existence of this cryptocurrency, only those who do not know how to trade properly and properly will go bankrupt.
natasya90

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:02:26 AM

This is the first time i heard it. I thought he might go bankrupt because the player was inexperienced in managing his crypto, and that causing him to go bankrupt.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:52:53 PM

I don't think that all cryptocurrency players have gone bankrupt, there are some people and I think that includes a lot of money for players to benefit from the existence of this cryptocurrency, only those who do not know how to trade properly and properly will go bankrupt.
Bankruptcies in financial investment are not uncommon, so if many investors fail to participate in cryptocurrency, they are not too surprised. Many people have become successful and wealthy but many have gone bankrupt due to lack of knowledge when investing in cryptocurrency.
Evetemot

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

I can never agree with you on this. I believe you just wrote this without any proof and this is one of the ways people who are not informed spread FUD. The list of people whom cryptocurrency has made is endless. Please do your research very well before concluding.
Investors lost thousands of dollars in each bitcoin and it is a fact. You cannot deny. You may think that this statement is FUD but I don’t think so. People lost big money in bitcoin and I think it is because of the whale’s manipulation. If you remember some people said last year that the price will be more than $30000 in 2018, so new investors bought bitcoin for higher price, but se saw what happened in this year. Definitely those new investors lost all their money.
vinjan

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:41:23 AM

crypto players will be bankrupt if they trading without calculation and make wrong decision and many of them is greedy.
make little profit but sure cause now cryto market cant prediction. 
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

it looks like you don't know everything and only a few of you know that went bankrupt because I saw many and almost all of these cryptocurrency traders can get very many benefits and can become rich.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:13:44 PM

If you invest blindly and have no knowledge of the market, then investors will probably lose everything. I also know that there are a lot of investors losing money in this market because of lack of understanding and greed.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:56:32 AM

I don't think that everyone who trades cryptocurrency is bankrupt, maybe just a few, but I am sure it is not too much because I see so many who benefit from cryptocurrency and they can all become rich because I already have a lot of evidence from some people who I see it like that.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:30:31 AM

I don't think that everyone who trades cryptocurrency is bankrupt, maybe just a few, but I am sure it is not too much because I see so many who benefit from cryptocurrency and they can all become rich because I already have a lot of evidence from some people who I see it like that.
As you can see on the title of this thread " Many cryptocurrency players have gone bankrupt", which mean not all and I'm sure that's not few cause as far as I remember there are so many newbie who invest and play here without any enough knowledge about this game or league. Well, what do you expect to those who newbie on crypto market? Imagine, it will more disaster if even a pro will bankrupt too. If you want some evidence, surf around here in this website and you will see all the loss they encounter on this unpredictable market.
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:08:09 PM

Without the knowledge and experience of financial investment, you can completely become a loser and bankrupt in the cryptocurrency market. I believe that no one can continue to succeed in order to be successful so that you need more knowledge to invest.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:59:36 AM

I think you should be able to show some people who have gone bankrupt from cryptocurrency and you have to show the results of your research, don't let you just speculate like this because it's the same as bullshit without proof of your research results by taking a sample of a genuine person because you say "many" so there must be authentic evidence.
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

The cryptocurrency market is risky, you should familiarize yourself with this when investing in crypto.You should take time to learn about blockchain knowledge, market fluctuations and crypto-related information to make the right investment. To succeed in this market, you need to have the experience yourself. In addition is a little lucky.
Lzen88

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

I have many friends who are crypto traders, they are all doing well. In every investment, there would be ups and downs. Sometimes you lose money, and sometimes you make money. In terms of "many" going bankrupt, I am not too sure about that.  Huh
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

Many cryptocurrency players have gone bankrupt
As I said in this year's new futures market
Such speculation has already allowed many former winners to Departure .

They have gone bankrupt because they don't know professionally how to handle their own fund, more traders do such things like buying at low value  and when the price tickles for an increase they do like hodling and when the price roll back less than to the value they have bought then they sell it because they are afraid that it might decrease again and flucutuates till it gets dump, but it's not how it goes,  if a crypto is for long term then trading should be funded half of the amount you have and the half is for long term hodling. 

hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

If you think about participating in cryptocurrency as a game, you are wrong, the market participants are all those who have long experience. A good trader can make a profit while the market is red, and they will be more profitable in the growing season.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: