Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many cryptocurrency players have gone bankrupt  (Read 21995 times)
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:37:30 AM

People who are very impatient and very difficult to control the patience they have and those who are bankrupt are just people who are very easily affected by bad news

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:25:12 AM

According to major Crypto gurus the Crypto market has down performed this year and major companies are selling off as to pay to employees. I believe that if this is the condition of Major companies then what about minor ones?? They surely might have became bankrupt.
bittraffic

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:47:04 AM

The only that goes bankrupt are those who sold all their coins and then spend it all without thinking of the next days.  I have been there once which is why I'm saving every time. If you sold not buying back your tokens in cheaper price, you did it wrong again. Last year was the best time to sell some are holding for whatever their reason is but sure they don't go bankrupt if doing so.
piepie.asean

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:53:57 AM

Many cryptocurrency players have gone bankrupt
As I said in this year's new futures market
Such speculation has already allowed many former winners to Departure .

I've seen some wealthy people become poor in one day for e-money, and I also see a rich man getting rich through electronic money, in fact we need something with just enough interest, and when investing
centimentalking

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:54:11 AM

I think you should be able to show some people who have gone bankrupt from cryptocurrency and you have to show the results of your research, don't let you just speculate like this because it's the same as bullshit without proof of your research results by taking a sample of a genuine person because you say "many" so there must be authentic evidence.
Yes, this is just a FUD. Even though crypto market is in bearish trend, yet still many people are still making good profit out of it.

geberger

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

I think you should be able to show some people who have gone bankrupt from cryptocurrency and you have to show the results of your research, don't let you just speculate like this because it's the same as bullshit without proof of your research results by taking a sample of a genuine person because you say "many" so there must be authentic evidence.
Also if you are doing leverage trading at Bitmex, we do not need a bull market at all. We can get high profits by shortening the bitcoins and gain nice profits.
tegacoll86

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

Earning money from the cryptocurrency is not easy those were got bankrupt through it come  in this field without any prior knowledge and hoping to get and put money with experience.
BlackSociety

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:16:59 AM

I believe that only greedy investors will be prone to bankruptcy. Although the cryptocurrency market has serious manipulation, there are still many opportunities to make money!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:12:08 AM

crypto is an investment with very large fluctuations and many other factors that can cause price dynamics. what happened today will be different from tomorrow, and this is not really understood by the new players, they panic and are not right in making decisions. there is a need for understanding, careful analysis and general market trends, if you are in doubt you should hold your coins don't drift away with the current market game which can cause loss

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
gunungkembar

Activity: 543
Merit: 43

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:51:39 AM

maybe what you say is not much, but maybe some people who trade on cryptocurrency are bankrupt but not all and not many, I'm sure it's only a few traders.
jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:06:00 AM

You can see daily volume at big exchanges like Binance and bittrex and you will know all these people who are investing millions of dollars daily are getting high profits too.

geberger

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:21:00 AM

I would always suggest that the people invest in cryptocurrency should have good knowledge without the knowledge you will just lose your money in trading.
himtater87

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

Some. Of them didn’t just go bankrupt, they ate absolute scammers and just made away with people’s money. Some of them did, and the good ones will always look for ways to pay up their debts. Others just disappear into thin air and you will not see them again. That’s why I hate all these new exchangers, it’s better I do business with the big, old and trusted exchangers than go for these little ones that will end up the same way at last.
portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:21:55 PM

crypto is an investment with very large fluctuations and many other factors that can cause price dynamics. what happened today will be different from tomorrow, and this is not really understood by the new players, they panic and are not right in making decisions. there is a need for understanding, careful analysis and general market trends, if you are in doubt you should hold your coins don't drift away with the current market game which can cause loss
There are too many people who invest in cryptocurrency but do not have the knowledge and experience of this market, they only invest because they think they will make a huge profit. But nothing is easy in the financial market, if there is no good direction from the start then the investor can completely fail.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

Disagree with your statement. I am in cryptocurrency since long.
Never heard if any trader have gone bankrupt. You should  present some data if you you are are saying. Rest if its true, there must be only reason lack of appropriate knowledge or lack of cryptos understanding. These are the only reasons if someone faces loss in cryptos.
xleps81

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:09:21 PM

Thats why I chose a BOT to trade for me.

It gives me 4-9% month. This is a true BOT. Not that ones that makes 40% month, thats impossible and not trustble.

4-9% month is good for me.

People are going bankrupt because of the market thats droping!!

Got to hold a little!!
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

I guess those who are bankrupt are those who start without knowledge about crypto or can be called amateur, they may enter when the market price is rising.
they should do the opposite, but not only new players, old players also experience the same thing, I think this is indeed a bad year for Crypto, but the word bankrupt is not very suitable, those who lose money and still hold their coins still have their money only the amount of value is reduced.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

Yes there are lots of exchangers that have gone bankrupt. This is what happens when a company doesn’t plan itself before starting business. This is also one of the reasons why you really need to check everything about the exchanger you’re investing, in case anything is going to happen so you can be able to avoid them. There are about a hundred crypto exchange and more keeps popping up everyday.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

Disagree with your statement. I am in cryptocurrency since long.
Never heard if any trader have gone bankrupt. You should  present some data if you you are are saying. Rest if its true, there must be only reason lack of appropriate knowledge or lack of cryptos understanding. These are the only reasons if someone faces loss in cryptos.
I don’t think he was referring to investors, I think he’s only referring to the exchanges that have gone bankrupt. There are many of them, that’s why it’s good to know what exchange you’re investing your money on so that you don’t end up losing it. Some of them are scam and after raising the amount of money they need, they close down and zoom off with investors money.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1694
Merit: 294

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

in my opinion, not all crypto players experience bankruptcy, a lot of these traders benefit, maybe what you see is only a few and maybe you also include people who have gone bankrupt because when you do an analysis like this you have to have clear data so that the people in the forum this can find out who is bankrupt because of cryptocurrency.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: