Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:06:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh  (Read 13332 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

Brett lied about too many things... he has proven himself to be a compulsive liar... no wonder Trump loves him

Beach Week Ralph Club Biggest Contributor: "I'm known to have a weak stomach... catsup on spaghetti..."
Have You Boofed Yet?: "flatulence"
Renate Alumni Club: "she was just a friend"
Devil's Triangle:  "a drinking game"
FFFFFFFourth of July: "my friend stutters"

Sure man... sure...

Who lies about such silly nonsense anyway?  Why not just be honest that you liked to drink and have sex?
I don't think there is any public evidence that shows any of this is a lie. What you say is nothing more than speculation.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

Brett lied about too many things... he has proven himself to be a compulsive liar... no wonder Trump loves him

Beach Week Ralph Club Biggest Contributor: "I'm known to have a weak stomach... catsup on spaghetti..."
Devil's Triangle:  "a drinking game"

Sure man... sure...

Who lies about such silly nonsense anyway?  Why not just be honest that you liked to drink and have sex?

Someone who's nomination is only still being held in place because of his popularity with Evangelicals?Huh

Ironically enough the Evangelicals are cool with hypocrites as long as they are happy to push the evangelical agenda!!!!  He could have done the bush thing and just say I was an irresponsible KID, but he took the Trump and Clinton way of deny deny deny, in spite of irrefutable evidence!
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

Sure man... sure...

I don't think there is any public evidence that shows any of this is a lie. What you say is nothing more than speculation.

Anyone is welcome to cough up their 1982 calendar and their yearbooks and refute him. But nobody is doing that.

There shouldn't be any need for speculation. Doesn't matter anyway. We're going to see pretty quickly whether the guy gets confirmed or not.

And then we're going to see whether the bigger motivator of the base voters is the smears and lies of the lying liars bringing out to vote outraged Democrats who got cheated once again of what they think they deserved...

Or outraged Republicans and independents sick and tired of this juvenile horseshit.

Where's that Russian Collusion?
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

Sure man... sure...

Anyone is welcome to cough up their 1982 calendar and their yearbooks and refute him. But nobody is doing that.

There shouldn't be any need for speculation. Doesn't matter anyway. We're going to see pretty quickly whether the guy gets confirmed or not.

And then we're going to see whether the bigger motivator of the base voters is the smears and lies of the lying liars bringing out to vote outraged Democrats who got cheated once again of what they think they deserved...

Or outraged Republicans and independents sick and tired of this juvenile horseshit.

Where's that Russian Collusion?

Because you're so fucking stuck on the Russian collusion, yall should probably check out the Mueller investigation:

https://themoscowproject.org/collusion-timeline

Just because the corrupt GOP fucks refuse to act on clearly presented evidence doesn't mean he's innocent.

There's been multiple reports from individuals (and sworn testimony) that says Brett perjured himself. If you take a step outside your echo chamber, you'd see these bits of news and evidence (sworn testimony under oath = evidence, who'd thunk?)

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

I checked your "collusion-timeline" link and didn't see any collusion.

There's been multiple reports from individuals (and sworn testimony) that says Brett perjured himself. .....

There's a prosecutorial tactic that's summarized as Trapping a person into Process Violations.

It doesn't matter who it is or what it is, you get them under oath answering questions, and with a bit of skill at how the questions are phrased pretty soon you have CRIMES!

That's what happened with Flynn. That's why Trump doesn't want to talk with Mueller. That's .... what you are talking about here.

This is different from guilt or innocence on the matter for which the person was brought in and put under oath, eg for Kavanaugh  various Rape Smears.

I am really not interested in process nonsense. Now you can call that stupid if you want, but that's actually my opinion on it. Anyway I hear there's a new charge on Kavanaugh that should be vigorously investigated.

During college one night ....

HE THREW ICE AT SOMEONE!
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

There's been multiple reports from individuals (and sworn testimony) that says Brett perjured himself. .....

There's a prosecutorial tactic that's summarized as Trapping a person into Process Violations.

It doesn't matter who it is or what it is, you get them under oath answering questions, and with a bit of skill at how the questions are phrased pretty soon you have CRIMES!

That's what happened with Flynn. That's why Trump doesn't want to talk with Mueller. That's .... what you are talking about here.

This is different from guilt or innocence on the matter for which the person was brought in and put under oath, eg for Kavanaugh  various Rape Smears.

I am really not interested in process nonsense. Now you can call that stupid if you want, but that's actually my opinion on it. Anyway I hear there's a new charge on Kavanaugh that should be vigorously investigated.

HE THREW ICE AT SOMEONE!

I am really not interested in process nonsense.

Wow. Due process isn't your interest? Just supreme and totalitarian control? Sounds pretty fascist bypassing the checks and balances this nation was founded on.

Maybe you should read up on the constitution before you continue posting here...

http://constitutionus.com/

inb4 "Constitution is fake news"

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

HE THREW ICE AT SOMEONE!

I am really not interested in process nonsense.

Wow. Due process isn't your interest? Just supreme and totalitarian control? Sounds pretty fascist bypassing the checks and balances this nation was founded on.

Maybe you should read up on the constitution before you continue posting here...

http://constitutionus.com/

inb4 "Constitution is fake news"

Thank you for your concern over my possible constitutional well being.

Unfortunately, though, the "process" I refer to is not the "due process" you would like to get on a high stool and lecture sagely about.

Rather it's a process of entrapment, used by unethical prosecutors when they know they are unlikely to find evidence on the subject that a person was brought in for questioning for.

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

x

Unfortunately, though, the "process" I refer to is not the "due process" you would like to get on a high stool and lecture sagely about.

Rather it's a process of entrapment, used by unethical prosecutors when they know they are unlikely to find evidence on the subject that a person was brought in for questioning for.

Wasn't the prosecutors GOP appointed? Why did he lie to congress / senate? If he answered truthfully and honestly, we wouldn't be discussing this.

Overall, the shitbag nominee is a shitbag.

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:44:59 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 07:40:19 PM by eddie13
Merited by Quickseller (2)

Sworn statement from Ford's ex-boyfriend..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christine-blasey-ford-ex-boyfriend-says-she-helped-friend-prep-for-potential-polygraph-grassley-sounds-alarm

Edit to add - https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=PSrTdxipS5A

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

x

Wasn't the prosecutors GOP appointed? Why did he lie to congress / senate? If he answered truthfully and honestly, we wouldn't be discussing this.

It MIGHT BE TRUE that what I'm saying is I'm giving you this one. I'm allowing you the possibility that "Have you BOOFED yet? 'Flatulence.' " ....

Might be a BALD FACED LIE. And (whisper-whisper) it was really about was whether he'd engaged in sexual act XYZ.

However what are the CONSEQUENCES of my giving you that one. Suppose the consequence was for you (or other Democrats) to continue arguing an insanely  ridiculous and silly point. Suppose the consequence was to make you/them look totally stupid.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a total fool of himself."
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

x

It MIGHT BE TRUE that what I'm saying is I'm giving you this one. I'm allowing you the possibility that "Have you BOOFED yet? 'Flatulence.' " ....

Might be a BALD FACED LIE. And (whisper-whisper) it was really about was whether he'd engaged in sexual act XYZ.

However what are the CONSEQUENCES of my giving you that one. Suppose the consequence was for you (or other Democrats) to continue arguing an insanely  ridiculous and silly point. Suppose the consequence was to make you/them look totally stupid.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a total fool of himself."

Uhhh... I guess due process is "ridiculous and silly" now. I mean, if we just ignore the laws of the land and stop following them, anyone that follows them would be "ridiculous and silly".

If the guy can't tell the truth to congress, there's no way in hell I'm going to trust him as a judge telling the truth.

Not to mention those cases I highlighted the other day. Kinda tells me he's a corrupt, shit tier judge. I think we need to open a few more investigations into this guy just based on those cases alone.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:15:58 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 09:38:10 PM by Spendulus

Not to mention those cases I highlighted the other day. Kinda tells me he's a corrupt, shit tier judge. I think we need to open a few more investigations into this guy just based on those cases alone.

We should indeed look at those. This one -

What do you think it REALLY MEANS? Come on, you KNOW he's lying.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:29:51 PM

Sure man... sure...

Who lies about such silly nonsense anyway?  Why not just be honest that you liked to drink and have sex?

It seems that it wasn't very uncommon stuff in their yearbook.. In their day..

Bottom left guy above founded the name devils triangle?

Yearbook - https://archive.org/details/cupola-1983

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:10:13 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 01:52:56 AM by Spendulus

Sure man... sure...

Who lies about such silly nonsense anyway?  Why not just be honest that you liked to drink and have sex?

It seems that it wasn't very uncommon stuff in their yearbook.. In their day.. ....
Why, this is shocking. SHOCKING.

We would not want his kind in our highest court.

Now let's see those Obama high school and college records.

What gangs did he say he hung out with?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 02:30:35 AM

The arrogance, ignorance, hypocrisy, and delusion in this thread, as well as in the left in general is why people are fleeing your ideology enmass, and why everything you say ends up being meaningless. The left doesn't follow any rules, even their own. Who knew the productive debate over the subject would degrade into this? Oh right that was always the plan. Who needs facts when you can just lie until everyone is confused. Have fun with your circle jerk. See you at the midterms dipshits.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:19:03 AM

~Snip~

Letters are cool bro!

Did you see the letter to Senators from 650 and counting Law Professors (including 12 from Bart's Alma Mater)?

While Barts little temper tantrum and Trumps ignorance last night in Mississippi may play really well to the republican base it surely can't be helping Bart's chances of getting 50 votes!
theymos (OP)
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12983

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:28:57 AM

As things stand right now, it seems to me that all Republicans + Joe Manchin will vote to confirm him. Manchin and Flake have both been saying pretty pro-Kavanaugh things, and nobody in-the-know seems worried about Collins and Murkowski.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:38:48 AM

As things stand right now, it seems to me that all Republicans + Joe Manchin will vote to confirm him. Manchin and Flake have both been saying pretty pro-Kavanaugh things, and nobody in-the-know seems worried about Collins and Murkowski.

I too feel the same way for Reps; but how did u know abt Manchin?

In case of Flake too; I think he simply wanted an investigation to appear to have exhausted all options and if the investigation doesn't reveal anything explicitly grotesque and just a bunch of hearsays; I think he'll go Yes.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

I too feel the same way for Reps; but how did u know abt Manchin?

In case of Flake too; I think he simply wanted an investigation to appear to have exhausted all options and if the investigation doesn't reveal anything explicitly grotesque and just a bunch of hearsays; I think he'll go Yes.

Manchin (and Heitkamp) are red state (D) Senators and both appear to be under pressure from their constituents to vote yes.

All 5 of the swing Senators appear desperate for any kind of validation to vote yes.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

Manchin (and Heitkamp) are red state (D) Senators and both appear to be under pressure from their constituents to vote yes.

All 5 of the swing Senators appear desperate for any kind of validation to vote yes.

Is it my crazy or is Cory Booker saying things that make no sense?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: