Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be contented with what you have  (Read 2897 times)
Amy Halll

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:55:09 PM

ow, that's great! thank for your writting. Be satisfied with what you have, follow the roadmap that you have outlined, slow but sure success will come to you. Maybe today's  cryptocurrency that you are holding is falling. But do not worry, believe in your choices, because up and down is a routine of a cycle. Although prices have fallen but generally its trend is still not increased

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

Thank you so much this is very encouraging more especially to our newbies because most persons have this orientation that the moment they are in the forum they start having quick money forgetting it takes time and patience to start earning thank you so much and keep it up
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

That's right. I started doing crypto-currencies for a long time and gradually I increased my wallet. It didn't always work out well, but still now I have a pretty good and more or less stable wallet.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:44:12 PM

Slow and steady they say wins the race. Do not be in a haste to make it big in the crypto world. There is never a shortcut to success. Be contented with whatever you gain at every point in time.
Do not look down on yourself because you see others make it big. A drop of water makes a mighty ocean.
Your gain might seem to be small today.
Your portfolio might not look so big.
Just in a moment and with little more patience, your portfolio will see the brightest light and be filled above your imaginations.

In my own opinion, investing a huge amount on cryptocurrency is just fine as long as you are willing to hold the coin until it grow and you can bear the market prices while it was dumping.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

be patient for the results of large indeed easy to imagine. But if the condition just like this then the crypto reasonable if much is going regardless of circumstances and outcomes for the future. better safe then back again when crypto is improving. Indeed it was not completely wrong. but when it came back from a low value and then hold and wait for a high rise then it is also a way to be contented.
ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:35:13 AM

suggestions and inputs are great for beginners of crypto hunters. hopefully the market price of crypto will continue to rise in the future. so will be more excited then
Teamconner

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:07:45 AM

Its very likely on bible verse. Be contented on what you have, like on trading you have to be patient and wait for the right time to sell to have good profit because if you dont wait theres a possibility to loose on what you worked hard.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:13:10 AM

yeah right we should be contented of what we have. don't be jealous with others having more than you. it will grow eventually just continue to be persevere.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:06:11 AM

Slow and steady they say wins the race. Do not be in a haste to make it big in the crypto world. There is never a shortcut to success. Be contented with whatever you gain at every point in time.
Do not look down on yourself because you see others make it big. A drop of water makes a mighty ocean.
Just in a moment and with little more patience, your portfolio will see the brightest light and be filled above your imaginations.

A good spirit. Perhaps this kind of power will bring us success in the future. And always remember that those who grew up are the lucky ones, or who have the patience to go through a difficult situation in the past. Not an easy thing, because the rewards really make a difference.
rraymundo

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:57:28 AM

A very good post and a very strong words of encouragement for like me a newbie in the crypto world. Stay focus and persevere cuz one day all of my hard work will pay off. Thank you for this wonderful message. Be patient and be contented but always do your best.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:36:14 AM

I agree. The current storm can and should be waited out and we will see a very big growth again someday.

Yes i agree that all of us should be contended on what you have, dont be greedy because it might be the reason of losing your everything, stay focus.

Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:42:05 AM

that's true. there is no success that instanly, it takes a process and we have to be patient to follow it. in the world of cryptocurrency we have to be more patient and careful in managing crypto assets because if we can do it well then we will get the benefit from it.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:41:08 AM

Do not rush in a single day to earn a lot of money. Earning with a crypto currency requires patience and sometimes a long time.
Exsoldier456

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:48:59 AM

true man i couldn't agree more
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

If Bitcoin and Ether take a few years to become big, why do we expect something instant from other cryptoes. Indeed some coins / tokens generate profits in fairly short time, but a manipulated crypto will not last for long. And maybe something big will happen by the end of this year, so stay patient a little longer.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

Very positive outlook.
The thing is, once a bull run hits, everyone throws caution right out the window and screams, "Moon! When Lambo!!!!"

Always, with any type of investing, the best approach is to only put in as much as you can afford to lose.
If you start putting in money that is used for your daily life or future necessities, then that's when investing turns to gambling.
It gives you added stress and under that stress you are way more likely to make a foolish trading decision.
It is also an addictive cycle where if you win, you don't stop cause you want to make it big.
If you lose, you won't stop because you are desperate to make up the money.

I think that one of the things that is lacking with crypto investors are very basic things.
STuff like financial goals and an investment plan broken down into quarterly progress, these are very basic things a lot of people don't do

Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

If Bitcoin and Ether take a few years to become big, why do we expect something instant from other cryptoes. Indeed some coins / tokens generate profits in fairly short time, but a manipulated crypto will not last for long. And maybe something big will happen by the end of this year, so stay patient a little longer.
Well, that's a good suggestion there is no shortcut in life some of us will need patience and time but always remember do not get greedy in crypto expecting to become millionaires in the next few days.
konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

I agree with your opinion, it takes a long time to get a big advantage in crypto. at times we will also encounter fraud and theft. but this is crypto, with all the risks.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:51:07 PM

When you are contented with what you have, it is a great gain. Greed sometimes can make one to loose so many great opportunities. I am mindful of what i have and not what some else has. I have also limited myself certain number of coins i feel I can manage.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

Yup, right now we see people buying ico, and a week after release, they start shouting when moon, when lambo! Indeed some coins are not at all in accordance with what is expected, and of course everyone enters in crypto with one purpose, profit. But I think we should wait. On a good project, big profits are likely to happen in the future, and those who are allied with time will benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: