Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:31:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be contented with what you have  (Read 2902 times)
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

I agree with you completely. No need to chase something inaccessible, it is better to earn here and now. Because of this, many lose a lot of money
Alex Foman

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:14:44 AM

I will say so, always appreciate something. that you have. We are always in a hurry, excitement absorbs us, and in the end we are left with nothing, but why? because we can not be content with what we have and what makes a profit.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:20:55 AM

What I have is my thing entirely. However, if indeed I had, then I have to think how to immediately sell. And if you have cash, how to buy coins.
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:21:42 AM

Contentment can't bring you anywhere, ambition does. If you want to gain something dream and plan something. Don't contented on what you have right now.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:22:13 AM

It's not so bad to want to more. The most important thing is how you do it. A lot of people fail because they were being greedy and wants to get rich in one swoop. I always believe that there is no easy way to get rich so we just need to take what we can get. If there is a gain and we are happy with the price, we should sell it. No need to be stressed for long term hodl.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:28:15 AM

nothing is impossible and everything can happen. if we have chosen the right and right investment, then don't hesitate and be sure that the asset will become something of value in the future. therefore we must be patient and do not need to hear or see the words of others, whatever happens, stick to your own choices and beliefs.

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:31:25 AM

Yep, slow and steady will win the race, you don't have to be rich in a month but if you keep investing in crypto maybe you can be rich in a few year when crypto market go up again. A lot of people treat crypto as quick rich scheme so that's why they lose money instead, they don't have the patience to hold and keep jumping to another coin and lose so many opportunities.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:55:51 AM

no need to need something big to get big profit. simply by being good at reading the situation and opportunities can make small things get big results. Although it is indeed doubtful also crypto, not a field that will be inevitably generated. who can take advantage in any condition so he could succeed in crypto.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

This is so true and one of the best advices. Many people tend to make mistakes of trying to run another mans race. we have different financial strengths and lucks as well. We must be contented with what we have
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:00:24 AM

Wow thats so encouraging, thanks .

hinayupak

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:08:08 AM

Be contented with what you have? Yes because being content is important because your patience is measured by bitcoin so it's not easy to crypto the content called because many want to get their token or project.
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

That's an interesting opinion. I think you're right about a lot of things. But if you are satisfied with what you have you will not have the desire to develop and earn a lot of money. I also believe that in the current situation in the market it is better to just wait and not make mistakes. But I am not happy with this situation.
reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

if you are sure to succeed in the cryptocurrency world then you will get it. it all depends on the efforts of each person's. people who want to work hard and be patient will get the success quickly. therefore, we must be able to use the cryptocurrency world well in order that we can get the benefit from it.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:30:58 AM

if we have chosen the right and right investment, then don't hesitate and make sure that the asset will be of value in the future. therefore we must be patient and do not need to hear or see the words of others, whatever happens, stick to your own choices and beliefs.
DumbLefty

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:31:22 AM

I agree with you. we need to develop gradually. If you immediately get a lot of money then you will not know what to do with them.

btcmmo847

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:36:27 AM

Thank for your writting. I agree, patience is the key to success in the electronic money market. Just wait, the market will rise again.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:37:02 AM

The problem is that people get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. But yeah cryptocurrency is about patience. You have to invest for a long term and wait years to earn really good amount of money because it is how it works and another projects are just scam
vbnc1121

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

Thank you. This is a very good and encouraging article for new people. Everything requires patience. You need to learn little by little before you reach your success.
internetofthings5

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:14:15 PM

I totally agree with you. We must be very patient in this electronic money market. Those who handle everything with the patient and slowly win the race here.
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:17:34 PM

A word is enough for the wise. One should learn how to be contended with whatsoever he or she gets especially from this cryptocurrency. At times covetousness can make you loss all your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: