Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:43:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The path may be rough  (Read 923 times)
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

I agree with you. Along the way to your journey to crypto success, you will stumble into some hard challenges that may discourage you from staying in the crypto business. But always remember that these are just a test on your staying and willpower. As we stumble, we learn and grow our confidence in every crypto activities. use it to your advantage and in no time you will realize your goal to make it big in crypto.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:05:17 PM

A lot of people were thinking that the crypto world are just for people who wants easy money. Well, they are mistaken. Crypto world is even harder than stock exchange but the rewards are greater. I know a lot of people were hesitant on crypto because of the technicality and it can be hard for those who were not that knowledgeable on investments. However, if you keep learning about crypto, you will know that it is really not that hard. All it needs is time and effort so that you will know better.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

Well hard time don't last but hard people do... The current market situation has made some weary and willing to let everything go off their hands but steadfastness and optimism is needed time like this and to make it extremely big in life always require risks hence we need to persevere through this toxic period
I don't think it is that hard at all. So far we have came thus further without any issues at all. Of course there was "hacked" websites and exchanges and so forth and there were known scammers and all that while we came all this way but it was bound to happen, people get scammed in any currency so why bitcoin should have been any different. In the end it has been only 10 years since all of this started (not even 10 years I think) and in that one decade we have managed to turn a thesis paper type electronic money pdf into 200+ billion dollar thing (which was close to a trillion dollar once).

I think we moved very quickly and there is no need to call that rough. Yes most people expect bitcoin to jump to 100k tomorrow because everyone keeps talking about how much you can make with it but in reality we have come very far in very short span of time.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:16:50 PM

I may agree the people's involvement in the crypto market seem to be rough but it's not all the time considering the fluctuating market trend. It so happen that down trend may took longer time to settle back to it's usual market value but somehow it manage to be back to it's current market value ranging from $6K to 6.5K. I think that there will be a bullish market in the coming months before the year end and people would be able to gain the most awaited profit that they expected to happen.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

this year indeed a lot to learn. we dont know what come out next year. what can do is pick up as much as you can and perform better next year.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:57:41 PM

The path to success is never easy. Until success, there are many attempts you have to face confidently. We must never give up when things do not go as we wish. Perseverance and patience are the way to success in the crypto market. The cryptographic market teaches us lessons every time, from which we have to turn more powerful.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:02:09 PM

The way to success in crypto industry is not so easy of what other people expected to be when they are newly engage in this kind of works/activities. The road/path must be rough but it is just a part of our journey as a crypto trader or investor. All we need to have is to have knowledge so that we can avoid on investing in some scam project/s and we must have patience on ourselves to wait for our chance to have profits with our investments.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

I may agree the people's involvement in the crypto market seem to be rough but it's not all the time considering the fluctuating market trend. It so happen that down trend may took longer time to settle back to it's usual market value but somehow it manage to be back to it's current market value ranging from $6K to 6.5K. I think that there will be a bullish market in the coming months before the year end and people would be able to gain the most awaited profit that they expected to happen.
Stay being positive will give you more time to be patience, Yes, in this journey we will face different kinds of emotions and struggles but because
we are positive and we do believe that things still fine and we are willing to take every steps both positive and negative ways, we will gain our
prize, the outcome for positive thinker will be huge, always treat things in its brighter side and learn from experiences that you might encounter
along the way.
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

The journey to making it big in the crypto space most times might not be smooth. Even virtually every success in life is not always on a bed of roses. There are challenges we need to overcome. There are times we gain and sometimes we loose. See these as just what you need to pass through and do not be perturbed.
Every experience has its lessons and blessings.
-Even if you have been scammed, get your lessons from it.
-If you lost your money in the cause of trading, try to know what made you to lose.
-If you made a wrong choice of ICO, know what lead to it.
-If your predictions never worked out well, consider the factors.
These and some other things are what make the crypto experience interesting.

Though, the path may be rough, you will surely get there.

Well some of these tips have been my basis for enduring in crypto. If I have been too impatient, the dip in the market that started last February could be my end here. But until now Im still here.

BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:50:54 AM

The author is absolutely right, offering to learn from the most unpleasant situations and losses. There are no absolutely losing situations. The world is not black and white and no blessing without good. Any most unpleasant event gives us life experience and knowledge.
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:30:55 AM

I agree. There is no shortcut to success. We should learn to make an effort to learn and be more patient when it comes holding our coins. If in any case that you worked for something (bounties)and didn't get something in return, learn feom it and make sure it won't happen again. Same thing applies on ICO investment and trading. Don't get discourage if you eere scammed. LEARN.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:53:05 AM

many steep streets in the crypto to be able to get results. the risk continues to exist in the front of the eye and when cannot cope with it then it will be something that is difficult to traverse in search results. fluctuations, scam and many more things into the barriers need to be bypassed with the can master or deepen their knowledge in crypto.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:01:12 AM

The experience we get from making the wrong decisions is invaluable. The main thing that needs to be learned is not to make such mistakes in the future.

Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:19:35 AM

There are no simple things in this world. It seems to me that everyone has their own way of learning crypto and it will not be easy in any case.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

In my experience, it is always charge to experience when I got wrong decision. In trading, I always make a bad move. And in return, I got a loss of money. But it did not matter to me because I learn a lesson from it.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

I agree with you. Along the way to your journey to crypto success, you will stumble into some hard challenges that may discourage you from staying in the crypto business. But always remember that these are just a test on your staying and willpower. As we stumble, we learn and grow our confidence in every crypto activities. use it to your advantage and in no time you will realize your goal to make it big in crypto.

Well said mate, I am happy after going through your post staying strong in tough times makes a person to come more harder. In trading ups and downs are common, for sure a lesson is learnt. Hopefully the market will recover very soon.

elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

That's right, what is good for us is not always given in a simple way, sometimes for the good there is a difficult path!
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

We all have our different experiences in the crypto space. Nothing good comes easy. Crypto is one of the best online opportunity i have ever seen, because you can be truthful and legit and yet make it big.
Whatever challenges anyone might be facing at this time, it is just for a moment.
Like he is saying: nothing worth it comes easy. Yes there will be rough times ahead, but not so rough. It depends. If a side way moving market is rough in your hopinion, then yes, there will be rough times. But I think that a stable market is not so bad, it is better than a red market, right? You could be losing your crypto value, but instead if the market is slow and not going down too much, you are just waiting for a bull market. I think the latter option is the most likely scenario we will see in the next couple of year. A bull market could start in 2020,based on the cycle of bitcoin so far

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

Cryptocurrency users continously made a hope for the market will recover. There were some signs the market will recover in the previous months, howeverit returned after a number of negative things came back. I just think if this is just an alert that cryptocurrency will have a function and the same way with several other investment places, I mean everyone must think that it is less likely to get profit in the short term, everyone have to think that every place of investment will only provide big profits when they choose the long term when they start investing.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

The journey to making it big in the crypto space most times might not be smooth. Even virtually every success in life is not always on a bed of roses. There are challenges we need to overcome. There are times we gain and sometimes we loose. See these as just what you need to pass through and do not be perturbed.
Every experience has its lessons and blessings.
-Even if you have been scammed, get your lessons from it.
-If you lost your money in the cause of trading, try to know what made you to lose.
-If you made a wrong choice of ICO, know what lead to it.
-If your predictions never worked out well, consider the factors.
These and some other things are what make the crypto experience interesting.

Though, the path may be rough, you will surely get there.
Should I feel lucky or embarrassed when I have experienced all these feelings? crypto is an opportunity to change lives, but not everyone can do it. 95% of participants in crypto failed. Only 5% are profitable and 1% are extremely rich.  And unfortunately I belong to 95%
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: