Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:03:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Start from somewhere  (Read 983 times)
Bonwin (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:54:23 AM
Merited by taiwww (1)

Rome was not built in a day and there is always a place of little beginning.
There are times we see some people give their testimonies on how they made it big, but may not share some of the hurdles they had to scale through in the crypto space, before getting there.
Never compare yourself with another person.
The crypto space is big enough for everyone to explore.
Just know that a day will come that you will think back in retrospect and be thankful that you started from somewhere.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:08:15 AM

There are times we see some people give their testimonies on how they made it big, but may not share some of the hurdles they had to scale through in the crypto space, before getting there.
That is because on one part, the average human is proud and mostly are 'show-offs' which might be a good or bad thing depending on the context it's is being viewed, on the other hand the hurdles and obstacles are quite boring to the average listener.

People can easily relate to how much person x is worth but only few are ready to work hard and smart to worth as much as person X.
cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

To add I would say Crypto currency is a great place for investment. Many people have earned good amount of money out of this and the economy of the world is also changing due to this. Specially, people who are unemployed or searching for work, this would be a great place for investment to them.
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

Just know that a day will come that you will think back in retrospect and be thankful that you started from somewhere.
Of course, everything depends on you only because you can make your choice and other people criticize him, but you do not have to worry about it, but only trust yourself
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

At the present stage of encryption money, just like the original Internet, many people do not believe that the Internet will affect the world. I believe that encrypted currencies will also have a certain impact on the world.

leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:58:27 PM

Nothing is produced in one day. Success will come in time. By not comparing yourself with others, compare with yourself and get some good ones. It's not a big deal from where it started. The only thing that will take you go.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

I agreed with OP. It take time for crypto to grow and not to be successful within a year or two. To be frank, crypto marketcap and prices are better than last year, we have seen some improvements.
turbo165

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:27:49 PM

I support it with the way it feels right now all altcoin down a lot, maybe after a big event I will invest on how altcoin I have I will hold for the price increase [there is a future. how a bounty with me?

ABMARK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:54:09 PM

that is a wonderful article I must have to admit nothing can be build on over night or without any effort you must have to start it from somewhere otherwise things never be change or better for you . it is world where ever day new invention or trand is arriving so here for survive you must have to give effort and for being successful you at least have to take your first step
Crgvictor

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:12:19 PM

yeah, its good to start from somewhere rather than sitting idle at home. Crypto currency is a great opportunity for doing so. It can a good start if people invest in crypto currency as it is a topic topic for investment now a days.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:18:55 PM

These are what encourages us to continue to hold fast to crypto. Also it has actually happened before that those who waited for sometime made profitable comebacks, and so that motivation still lives within us.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:19:30 PM

I also think that first steps are very important and of course very necessary in crypo. There are great opportunities in the cryptocurrency world, and I think it is not impossible to realize this opportunities after doing good researches.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

Good idea! I too for a long time could not begin to invest in crypto. But then took, first $ 100 (it was not a pity to lose). I made $ 150 in trading, $50 of them invested in ICO. Too it is successful. Now in the Crypto currency is about $ 1500 ... I started in November 2017, now I'm glad that I started then.
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:45:12 PM

according to me, the crypto money market is now in its development phase. I think that everyone will make a big leap in a big way. So it is a market that needs to be invested.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

This post was so inspiring. You are so right. we should not get depressed seeing someon's success,rather we should try to do something like that too. The market is big enough to make all happy.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

If you are a new investor in this market then you need to know how this will market behave. Because this market always face price fluctuation. That’s why bitcoin is the best option for you because this coin is stable in the market.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

Having the knowledge and actually working on it is quite different. We all are knowledgeable about the market. But only a few ever makes their way to the top to gain riches. Instead of following the trend, we need to have our own strategy and plans in order to becomes good potential investors.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:09:15 PM

You just need to be patient to make progress in the field of crypto. At least you have to start from a platform and hold on to it.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

Having the knowledge and actually working on it is quite different. We all are knowledgeable about the market. But only a few ever makes their way to the top to gain riches. Instead of following the trend, we need to have our own strategy and plans in order to becomes good potential investors.

Searching and look at on what the other do to become successful in crypto world are giving you an information and it helps to built an idea on what you should do to reach your goal.
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

Actually you shared a good things also who invest in market most of them may be don’t have enough knowledge but they are knowledgeable because at least they know some things yes its tough to understand but day by day people can know or understand this things. That why we need more investors.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: