Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐  (Read 39898 times)
Ricecook

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:56:15 AM

A new article is available on the Stacktical official blog.
Discover how we tripled our scalability in less than 24 hours using our Scalability Auditing technology.

https://medium.com/stacktical/how-we-tripled-the-throughput-of-our-backend-api-in-24-hours-94aa64fbbeba

this is good news because this project has technology that is able to increase scalability in 24 hours and this in my opinion will be able to attract the attention of investors to join this project

This will be good news for everyone with the ability of this platform to improve scalability so that this will be good news to attract more investors to join this project
of course this will be very good news for supporters of this project because the project team was able to improve the scalability of this project
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@jhon73

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

A new article is available on the Stacktical official blog.
Discover how we tripled our scalability in less than 24 hours using our Scalability Auditing technology.

https://medium.com/stacktical/how-we-tripled-the-throughput-of-our-backend-api-in-24-hours-94aa64fbbeba

this is good news because this project has technology that is able to increase scalability in 24 hours and this in my opinion will be able to attract the attention of investors to join this project

This will be good news for everyone with the ability of this platform to improve scalability so that this will be good news to attract more investors to join this project
of course this will be very good news for supporters of this project because the project team was able to improve the scalability of this project
yes I hope this will be the best to increase cooperation with several partners to modify this project
delpij
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 08:19:53 AM

DSLA Token Sale — Biweekly Update (November 19th-December 2nd)

https://medium.com/stacktical/dsla-token-sale-biweekly-update-november-19th-december-2nd-72006d099395

STACKTICAL  ⚡  https://stacktical.com/
Is your Favorite Exchange down again?! Meet the DSLA Token!
delpij
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

TUTORIAL : How to participate in the DSLA Token Sale — Part I https://buff.ly/2PIdjD2

STACKTICAL  ⚡  https://stacktical.com/
Is your Favorite Exchange down again?! Meet the DSLA Token!
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:18:58 PM

Greetings everyone, I have just joined the thread! Can anyone help me with better understanding of Stacktical?
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

Greetings everyone, I have just joined the thread! Can anyone help me with better understanding of Stacktical?

Hi there, nice to meet you! Well, in few words Stacktical is a platform for deploying Service Level Agreements on the Blockchain. They help online businesses improve the reliability of their services and automatically compensate customers for slowdowns, downtimes and unresponsive customer support
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

Hi there, nice to meet you! Well, in few words Stacktical is a platform for deploying Service Level Agreements on the Blockchain. They help online businesses improve the reliability of their services and automatically compensate customers for slowdowns, downtimes and unresponsive customer support

Sounds pretty interesting and fresh... So this may help business to reduce wastes, if we can say so? Thus, about bringing more efficiency
cantap

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

Sounds pretty interesting and fresh... So this may help business to reduce wastes, if we can say so? Thus, about bringing more efficiency

Yes, of course, this should definitely lead to higher results. By the way, have you seen their deck or one pager?
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

Yes, of course, this should definitely lead to higher results. By the way, have you seen their deck or one pager?

To be honest, no.. Can you share the link or just tell me where can I find that?
cantap

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

To be honest, no.. Can you share the link or just tell me where can I find that?

Sure! I would suggest to start with Deck, kinda more visualized source https://storage.googleapis.com/stacktical-public/STACKTICAL_DECK.pdf  Wink
Nguyen555

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

Watching close
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

Sure! I would suggest to start with Deck, kinda more visualized source https://storage.googleapis.com/stacktical-public/STACKTICAL_DECK.pdf  Wink

Will have a look after I come back home today, thanks a lot for sharing!
cantap

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

By the way, you also should have a look at their explainer... But I believe you have already done that, right?
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:33:52 PM

By the way, you also should have a look at their explainer... But I believe you have already done that, right?

You would probably be surprised, but no  Embarrassed
cantap

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:35:30 PM

You would probably be surprised, but no  Embarrassed

Then you should probably start with the video and then get to the deck I've shared  Wink
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

Then you should probably start with the video and then get to the deck I've shared  Wink

Can you also share the link please? Or I should search YouTube for that?
cantap

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:37:50 PM

You can either search youtube or just proceed to https://youtu.be/V1DZBJBVSk8 Smiley But I believe that the second option will be more comfortable for you
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

You can either search youtube or just proceed to https://youtu.be/V1DZBJBVSk8 Smiley But I believe that the second option will be more comfortable for you

Perfect, will do! Thanks a lot, appreciate you being that friendly
cantap

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

Happy to assist you in here Cool  By the way, have you joined their Telegram chat already?
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

Happy to assist you in here Cool  By the way, have you joined their Telegram chat already?

Nope, can you share the link please? Would be happy to join
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: