Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐  (Read 39898 times)
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

Greetings everyone. Am I right that Stacktical couldn't be as efficient as it is supposed to be without decentralization?

Hey man! Yeah, that's correct. Their system removes many intermediaries when it comes to manage customer expectations and settling disputes after service failures  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azamkh

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

Greetings everyone. Am I right that Stacktical couldn't be as efficient as it is supposed to be without decentralization?

Hey man! Yeah, that's correct. Their system removes many intermediaries when it comes to manage customer expectations and settling disputes after service failures  Wink

But if we are speaking about decentralization, how exactly is that realized? Kinda what are the decentralized nodes?
cantap

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

Hey man! Yeah, that's correct. Their system removes many intermediaries when it comes to manage customer expectations and settling disputes after service failures  Wink

But if we are speaking about decentralization, how exactly is that realized? Kinda what are the decentralized nodes?

Interesting question. Well, SLA are deployed as Smart Contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. It makes them decentralized by nature, and able to borrow the properties of the blockchain, such as the immutability of records. Service providers use SLA to make claims about their reliability, in order to acquire and retain customers  Wink
azamkh

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:29:11 PM

Hey man! Yeah, that's correct. Their system removes many intermediaries when it comes to manage customer expectations and settling disputes after service failures  Wink

Interesting question. Well, SLA are deployed as Smart Contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. It makes them decentralized by nature, and able to borrow the properties of the blockchain, such as the immutability of records. Service providers use SLA to make claims about their reliability, in order to acquire and retain customers  Wink

Is it cheaper to retain the existing customers than attract new one?
cantap

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

Interesting question. Well, SLA are deployed as Smart Contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. It makes them decentralized by nature, and able to borrow the properties of the blockchain, such as the immutability of records. Service providers use SLA to make claims about their reliability, in order to acquire and retain customers  Wink

Of course! There was a special research comparing these 2 ways and attracting a new customer is 10 times (or even more) more expensive, as far as I remember, than retain the existing one  Roll Eyes
azamkh

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

Of course! There was a special research comparing these 2 ways and attracting a new customer is 10 times (or even more) more expensive, as far as I remember, than retain the existing one  Roll Eyes

Wow, I thought that the difference is not that high. Seems that in this case the usage of SLA is slightly more beneficial
cantap

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:33:35 PM

Of course! There was a special research comparing these 2 ways and attracting a new customer is 10 times (or even more) more expensive, as far as I remember, than retain the existing one  Roll Eyes

Wow, I thought that the difference is not that high. Seems that in this case the usage of SLA is slightly more beneficial

Exactly! And that's why demand on Stacktical is pretty high nowadays. More to this, I am sure in upward trend in the nearest future
azamkh

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:35:57 PM

Exactly! And that's why demand on Stacktical is pretty high nowadays. More to this, I am sure in upward trend in the nearest future

Sounds good and fair! Thanks a lot for your help Smiley
cantap

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

Sounds good and fair! Thanks a lot for your help Smiley

A pleasure to help you in here  Roll Eyes
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

Hey. And where DSLA tokens may be used?
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

Hi. There are different use cases:
-To unlock features on the Stacktical platform e.g. ability for a provider to stake DSLA tokens to form a compensation pool.
-To unlock consolation prizes courtesy of the faulty provider that violated service levels according to the SLA contract
-On exchanges that list the DSLA tokens.
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

-To unlock features on the Stacktical platform e.g. ability for a provider to stake DSLA tokens to form a compensation pool.
-To unlock consolation prizes courtesy of the faulty provider that violated service levels according to the SLA contract

Hmm, sounds multifunctional. And I am loving current 20% bonus
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:03:26 PM

It is even more - 25% now, during this stage  Roll Eyes That's why many people are purchasing
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

It is even more - 25% now, during this stage  Roll Eyes That's why many people are purchasing

Wow, 25? I though only 20! Even better!
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:27:29 PM

Wow, 25? I though only 20! Even better!

i think it would be much cheaper once they are listed in exchanges. dumpers will be there.
but the pledged is already 56k+ eth already, but it doesn't mean they already collected those amount, right? if they will ever get that money, it's way way beyond their hard cap already. so why are they still running the token sale? i thought if a certain project reaches their hard cap, they will stop the sale. just wondering here???
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

Hi everyone. Do they disclose information about funds structure?
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:55:17 PM

Hello sir. What do you mean by funds structure?
log63amg

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

I mean how do they plan to spend the collected sum? Kinda 3 main budget lines, for example
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

I mean how do they plan to spend the collected sum? Kinda 3 main budget lines, for example

Oh, I see. Well, as far as I know significant part will go for R&D, exchange listing, compliance & legal. But let me try to find the percentage of funds distributed for these categories, should be somewhere in wp
log63amg

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:58:58 PM

Oh, I see. Well, as far as I know significant part will go for R&D, exchange listing, compliance & legal. But let me try to find the percentage of funds distributed for these categories, should be somewhere in wp

Would greatly appreciate that, thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: