Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐  (Read 39898 times)
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:01:03 PM

Hi everyone. Do they disclose information about funds structure?

Hello sir. What do you mean by funds structure?

I mean how do they plan to spend the collected sum? Kinda 3 main budget lines, for example

Oh, I see. Well, as far as I know significant part will go for R&D, exchange listing, compliance & legal. But let me try to find the percentage of funds distributed for these categories, should be somewhere in wp

Would greatly appreciate that, thanks

Found that! There is a diagram in their OnePager. So 57.5% go for R&D, 20% for exchange listing. These are top-2, there are much more, of course
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

I mean how do they plan to spend the collected sum? Kinda 3 main budget lines, for example

Oh, I see. Well, as far as I know significant part will go for R&D, exchange listing, compliance & legal. But let me try to find the percentage of funds distributed for these categories, should be somewhere in wp

Found that! There is a diagram in their OnePager. So 57.5% go for R&D, 20% for exchange listing. These are top-2, there are much more, of course

Sounds pretty rational. Sorry for asking, but can you help me with where OnePager may be found?
CyprusTokens

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

Sounds pretty rational. Sorry for asking, but can you help me with where OnePager may be found?

Right on top of their website there is a button "Readme" where you can find all the documentation. Or here is the link for you https://storage.cloud.google.com/stacktical-public/STACKTICAL_DSLA-ONE-PAGER.pdf
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:05:04 PM

Right on top of their website there is a button "Readme" where you can find all the documentation. Or here is the link for you https://storage.cloud.google.com/stacktical-public/STACKTICAL_DSLA-ONE-PAGER.pdf

Super, thank you very much for your help! Appreciate everyone being that friendly in here  Roll Eyes
CyprusTokens

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:07:46 PM

Super, thank you very much for your help! Appreciate everyone being that friendly in here  Roll Eyes

Always happy to help  Smiley
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

Greetings everyone. I have read today that Stacktical is an open source. Is it true? Anyone to confirm?
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:59:50 PM

Greetings everyone. I have read today that Stacktical is an open source. Is it true? Anyone to confirm?

Hello, Mike! Yes, absolutely, you are right!
mikeormike

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

Can you elaborate, please? I mean just provide more details, if possible  Smiley
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:01:36 PM

Can you elaborate, please? I mean just provide more details, if possible  Smiley

Sure, of course. Well, they have opensourced their scalability prediction client tool allowing businesses to validate new software doesn't break SLA. The majority of their DSLA platform Smart Contracts and components are also open source
mikeormike

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:02:39 PM

Can you elaborate, please? I mean just provide more details, if possible  Smiley

Sure, of course. Well, they have opensourced their scalability prediction client tool allowing businesses to validate new software doesn't break SLA. The majority of their DSLA platform Smart Contracts and components are also open source

Sounds good. And is it available on any sources? I mean probably GitHub or similar?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

Sounds good. And is it available on any sources? I mean probably GitHub or similar?

Yep, they do have GitHub. https://github.com/Stacktical  Wink That also includes the POC
mikeormike

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:05:18 PM

Yep, they do have GitHub. https://github.com/Stacktical  Wink That also includes the POC

Hmm, them having POC sounds good and promising. Is it the opportunity to try that out?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:06:24 PM

Yep, they do have GitHub. https://github.com/Stacktical  Wink That also includes the POC

Hmm, them having POC sounds good and promising. Is it the opportunity to try that out?

Yeah, right on their website. Here is the link for you  Roll Eyes https://poc.stacktical.com/
mikeormike

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:08:20 PM

Yep, they do have GitHub. https://github.com/Stacktical  Wink That also includes the POC

Yeah, right on their website. Here is the link for you  Roll Eyes https://poc.stacktical.com/

Thanks a lot for your help! This is all fair enough, but anyway I have to get deeper! You definitely inspired me  Smiley
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:09:27 PM

Thanks a lot for your help! This is all fair enough, but anyway I have to get deeper! You definitely inspired me  Smiley

Was happy to assist you! By the way, are you already in their group chat? Because in there also many great features are discussed, so a great opportunity to follow even more! And similar friendly atmosphere  Smiley
mikeormike

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:10:03 PM

Was happy to assist you! By the way, are you already in their group chat? Because in there also many great features are discussed, so a great opportunity to follow even more! And similar friendly atmosphere  Smiley

Nope! Can you share the link to their chat, please? You are talking about Telegram, right?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

Nope! Can you share the link to their chat, please? You are talking about Telegram, right?

Yeah, a Telegram one! Here is the link https://t.me/stacktical Wink Waiting to see you also in there  Roll Eyes
mikeormike

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:12:40 PM

Thanks a lot for your help! This is all fair enough, but anyway I have to get deeper! You definitely inspired me  Smiley

Was happy to assist you! By the way, are you already in their group chat? Because in there also many great features are discussed, so a great opportunity to follow even more! And similar friendly atmosphere  Smiley

Yeah, a Telegram one! Here is the link https://t.me/stacktical Wink Waiting to see you also in there  Roll Eyes

Joined! Thank you! Will get even more info on stacktical from now and on  Cool
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

And as you are discussing the features, what extra benefits does decentralization bring?
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:37:14 PM

And as you are discussing the features, what extra benefits does decentralization bring?

do you mean why is it better than, let's say, feature-heavy solutions?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: