Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐  (Read 39898 times)
delpij
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 12:00:46 AM

Didn't get it. It would be easier to understand about what your project is, if there would be a promo video.

There is one, sir, just found that out  Wink Have a look! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1DZBJBVSk8

Thank you, man. But I didn't get it if this video is official or it is a review from outside source?

It's not official but it definitely has our stamp of approval! They did a great job at explaining what we're trying to achieve.
Our official explainer will be out soon, we're currently working on it.

Would you mind sending me a private message about what you didn't get so we can figure out ways to make it easier to grasp?
Thanks!

STACKTICAL  ⚡  https://stacktical.com/
Is your Favorite Exchange down again?! Meet the DSLA Token!
SilverSurfer972 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:35:32 AM

Hello there, are there any direct competitors of Stacktical nowadays?

Hello, thank you for your question. Our main competitors are traditional Service Level Management platforms such as ServiceNow and Service Desk softwares such as Jira Service Desk or Zendesk. Also since they aim at improving the reliability of systems, Application & Network Monitoring Management tools such as New Relic can also be seen as indirect competitors of our SLO definition product.

However, using the blockchain we have a first-mover advantage. None of our competitors use the blockchain to improve the efficiency of Service Level Management and lower the premium of SLAs for individuals and small businesses.
avalane9z

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:59:16 PM

Hello everyone, Merry Christmas! I want to refine - where is Stacktical from?
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:25:04 PM

Greetings sir, they are from France, as far as I remember  Wink
avalane9z

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

Greetings sir, they are from France, as far as I remember  Wink

And why France? Enabling environment?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:28:17 PM

Well, France's take on crypto regulation is very sound. Regulators understand the opportunity and are willing to make this work for all  Wink There was a special article regarding it, let my find that out
avalane9z

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:29:19 PM

Well, France's take on crypto regulation is very sound. Regulators understand the opportunity and are willing to make this work for all  Wink There was a special article regarding it, let my find that out

Sure, thank you, waiting for it
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

Here it is https://www.longhash.com/news/why-france-is-the-best-place-to-do-an-ico  Wink Give it a read
avalane9z

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:31:13 PM

Well, France's take on crypto regulation is very sound. Regulators understand the opportunity and are willing to make this work for all  Wink There was a special article regarding it, let my find that out

Here it is https://www.longhash.com/news/why-france-is-the-best-place-to-do-an-ico  Wink Give it a read

Thanks for sharing, will definitely check it out right now!
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:32:21 PM

Well, France's take on crypto regulation is very sound. Regulators understand the opportunity and are willing to make this work for all  Wink There was a special article regarding it, let my find that out

Here it is https://www.longhash.com/news/why-france-is-the-best-place-to-do-an-ico  Wink Give it a read

Thanks for sharing, will definitely check it out right now!

Always welcome  Smiley
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

Greetings community. Can anyone elaborate on what service level management is, please?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:42:37 PM

Greetings community. Can anyone elaborate on what service level management is, please?

Yeah, sure. It is a business process that helps service providers negotiate service level agreements with customers, and design services in accordance with agreed service levels  Wink
AlsilMiron12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:43:48 PM

Yeah, sure. It is a business process that helps service providers negotiate service level agreements with customers, and design services in accordance with agreed service levels  Wink

And am I right that it can be also applied in some physical processes, for example, in logistics sphere?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:45:06 PM

Yeah, sure. It is a business process that helps service providers negotiate service level agreements with customers, and design services in accordance with agreed service levels  Wink

And am I right that it can be also applied in some physical processes, for example, in logistics sphere?

Yep, exactly! SLA and SLM are truly powerful tools to keep third-party logistics providers accountable for the physical delivery of goods  Wink Have you read their medium article concerning this?
AlsilMiron12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:46:09 PM

Yep, exactly! SLA and SLM are truly powerful tools to keep third-party logistics providers accountable for the physical delivery of goods  Wink Have you read their medium article concerning this?

Tbh, no, but I would definitely want to
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:47:24 PM

Yep, exactly! SLA and SLM are truly powerful tools to keep third-party logistics providers accountable for the physical delivery of goods  Wink Have you read their medium article concerning this?

Here you go https://medium.com/stacktical/the-1st-blockchain-based-sla-for-third-party-logistics-3pl-service-providers-63ea5641e6b0  Wink Explained perfectly in here
AlsilMiron12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:48:15 PM

Yep, exactly! SLA and SLM are truly powerful tools to keep third-party logistics providers accountable for the physical delivery of goods  Wink Have you read their medium article concerning this?

Here you go https://medium.com/stacktical/the-1st-blockchain-based-sla-for-third-party-logistics-3pl-service-providers-63ea5641e6b0  Wink Explained perfectly in here

Great, thanks a lot!  Cool
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

Great, thanks a lot!  Cool

You are welcome  Cool
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

Greetings everyone, as far as I'm concerned, DSLA is a multifunctional token, but can anyone elaborate on how it may be used?
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

Greetings everyone, as far as I'm concerned, DSLA is a multifunctional token, but can anyone elaborate on how it may be used?

Hi Jack. Well, as far as I know, with DSLA you can:

● Access the Stacktical platform
● Run scalability predictions
● Form compensation pools
● Publish Decentralized Service Level Agreements
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: