Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐  (Read 39898 times)
delpij
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

It is promising because they are trying to solve a real problem and already have people who confirmed that their product works.

Exactly. And that's why so many people are now looking at Stacktical. The need for advanced solution for working with customers and retaining them increases every day

That still doesn't mean a lot for the overall success of the token. I am curious how they are going to manage the tokenomics.
Hi,

If you look at slide 15 of our deck https://storage.googleapis.com/stacktical-public/STACKTICAL_DECK.pdf and play with the PoC at http://poc.stacktical.com, you can see how we envision the utility of DSLA in the system. Should give you a hint or two at the underlying business model.

Happy to answer any specific question about that as well.

STACKTICAL  ⚡  https://stacktical.com/
Is your Favorite Exchange down again?! Meet the DSLA Token!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rafenfre

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

Good afternoon, Stacktical. Few days to go to 2019 🎊 I am here with a question - can we say that Stacktical also works towards protecting customer interests?
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

Good afternoon, Stacktical. Few days to go to 2019 🎊 I am here with a question - can we say that Stacktical also works towards protecting customer interests?

Hey. Yeah, of course we can. This is one of their main features  Wink

rafenfre

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:09:58 PM

Hey. Yeah, of course we can. This is one of their main features  Wink

Can you please elaborate? I mean how exactly this works?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

They are compensating clients for their performance failures and rewarding the teams for excellence. This means that the platform cares both about customers and also internal structure  Wink
rafenfre

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

They are compensating clients for their performance failures and rewarding the teams for excellence. This means that the platform cares both about customers and also internal structure  Wink

Internal structure - is this mostly about employees?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:45:37 PM

Yes, I mean employees, but they are also pretty beneficial for users and providers as well  Smiley
rafenfre

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:46:34 PM

Yes, I mean employees, but they are also pretty beneficial for users and providers as well  Smiley

Sounds good.. But for providers? How can providers benefit?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

Well, this can be beneficial for streamlining the definition, negotiation, monitoring and enforcement of service level agreements. Acquiring the most demanding customers with transparent proofs of scalability and auditable claim settlements. One more point - automating the retention of policyholders in the face of scalability challenges. This is what their website says 🙂Cause retention really matters. Have you thought of retention numbers?
rafenfre

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:48:30 PM

Well, this can be beneficial for streamlining the definition, negotiation, monitoring and enforcement of service level agreements. Acquiring the most demanding customers with transparent proofs of scalability and auditable claim settlements. One more point - automating the retention of policyholders in the face of scalability challenges. This is what their website says 🙂Cause retention really matters. Have you thought of retention numbers?

You mean how rational is retaining the customers, comparing with attracting a new one? No idea.. I mean this should be much more effective, but idk exactly
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

You mean how rational is retaining the customers, comparing with attracting a new one? No idea.. I mean this should be much more effective, but idk exactly

Yeah, that's what I mean. Retaining 5% more customers can increase your profit by 100%  Wink
rafenfre

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

Yeah, that's what I mean. Retaining 5% more customers can increase your profit by 100%  Wink

Oh really? Is it what statistics says?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

Some researches Smiley And acquiring a new customer is 10 times more expensive than retaining existing one  Smiley
rafenfre

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

Some researches Smiley And acquiring a new customer is 10 times more expensive than retaining existing one  Smiley

Wow, that's breathtaking, so in theory this can make your business profitable in case it is lossmaking?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

Wow, that's breathtaking, so in theory this can make your business profitable in case it is lossmaking?

Exactly, that's the point and that's why I believe their solution to be truly in demand  Smiley
rafenfre

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

Exactly, that's the point and that's why I believe their solution to be truly in demand  Smiley

Sounds great, makes sense. You are the industry expert Vsevolod haha 😂 I mean I haven't heard of all these numbers before
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:19:28 PM

Sounds great, makes sense. You are the industry expert Vsevolod haha 😂 I mean I haven't heard of all these numbers before

Exactly. So they can be really beneficial as you can see  Roll Eyes
rafenfre

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:21:38 PM

Sounds good, thanks a lot for your help  Smiley
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

Sounds good, thanks a lot for your help  Smiley

Always welcome sir  Smiley
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

Hello there communuty, I congratulate you with upcoming New Year. I wonder - why have you decided to go for your own solution in the SLA sphere?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: