Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐  (Read 39898 times)
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:17:41 PM

Hello there communuty, I congratulate you with upcoming New Year. I wonder - why have you decided to go for your own solution in the SLA sphere?

As far as I know, sir, in the whole industry SLA are really costly to define, monitor and enforce, so mostly all this is offered by huge companies  Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:19:15 PM

Hello there communuty, I congratulate you with upcoming New Year. I wonder - why have you decided to go for your own solution in the SLA sphere?

As far as I know, sir, in the whole industry SLA are really costly to define, monitor and enforce, so mostly all this is offered by huge companies  Wink

So this may be mostly affordable for companies that have much funds, right?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:20:34 PM

Exactly. And doesn't matter what business you are running, with Stacktical solution you can define, monitor and enforce SLA  Wink
tonyhawk909

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

Exactly. And doesn't matter what business you are running, with Stacktical solution you can define, monitor and enforce SLA  Wink

Sounds good. So Stacktical is cheaper than other solutions?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:23:17 PM

Exactly. They kinda make solution available for everyone. And their product is really advanced
tonyhawk909

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

Exactly. They kinda make solution available for everyone. And their product is really advanced

Sounds amazing, this should definitely have an impact on the business field itself
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

Sounds amazing, this should definitely have an impact on the business field itself

Do you believe that as more companies go for such solutions, the business environment itself also changes?
tonyhawk909

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

Do you believe that as more companies go for such solutions, the business environment itself also changes?

From my point of view, of course.. But as far as I understand, it is also about the huge market. Cause it may be implemented by almost every business
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

From my point of view, of course.. But as far as I understand, it is also about the huge market. Cause it may be implemented by almost every business

Makes sense, agree with you on that. If we talk about every business, we cannot even name the sum of money we are talking about  Grin
tonyhawk909

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

Makes sense, agree with you on that. If we talk about every business, we cannot even name the sum of money we are talking about  Grin

Hahah, exactly Cheesy And this is also about the effectiveness of business itself.. I mean companies are not only about business, but also about bringing some benefits for the final customers
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

Makes sense, agree with you on that. If we talk about every business, we cannot even name the sum of money we are talking about  Grin

Hahah, exactly Cheesy And this is also about the effectiveness of business itself.. I mean companies are not only about business, but also about bringing some benefits for the final customers

Definitely so, but from the side of entrepreneurs? Anyway, this is beneficial for everyone
tonyhawk909

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

Makes sense, agree with you on that. If we talk about every business, we cannot even name the sum of money we are talking about  Grin

Definitely so, but from the side of entrepreneurs? Anyway, this is beneficial for everyone

Absolutely, check out the MVP section on their website to get even more understanding of how it all will look like  Smiley
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

Absolutely, check out the MVP section on their website to get even more understanding of how it all will look like  Smiley

Already had a look several times and recommended to some friends who run own companies  Cool
tonyhawk909

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:37:07 PM

Already had a look several times and recommended to some friends who run own companies  Cool

Hmm, I also done so Cheesy We think similarly Smiley
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

Hmm, I also done so Cheesy We think similarly Smiley

And I believe we are not the only people who think so  Wink
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:56:40 AM

Hey, are you having any bounty campaign ongoing? I would probably be interested to write an article about Stacktical with market analysis... And some of my friends also asked about that
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:58:25 AM

Hey, are you having any bounty campaign ongoing? I would probably be interested to write an article about Stacktical with market analysis... And some of my friends also asked about that

As far as I know, not at the moment. The first Bounty Program has ended, but they are currently planning a second one
log63amg

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:03:26 AM

As far as I know, not at the moment. The first Bounty Program has ended, but they are currently planning a second one

Sounds good. And are you aware of Stacktical’s predictive Scalability Auditing technology?
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

Sounds good. And are you aware of Stacktical’s predictive Scalability Auditing technology?

Oh yes, of course
log63amg

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

Oh yes, of course

And can you please elaborate on how advanced it is?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: