Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐  (Read 39898 times)
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:32:15 PM

And what are the benefits for providers in Stacktical solution, for example? Just trying to understand more...

It is about streamline the definition, negotiation, monitoring and enforcement of service level agreements. Acquire the most demanding customers with transparent proofs of scalability and auditable claim settlements. Automate the retention of policyholders in the face of scalability challenges

Thanks a lot, got that
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SilverSurfer972 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:59:15 AM

For example, with the free plan a provider can check that new software doesn't break SLAs only one per day. With the pro plan there is no limit. This is just one difference as an example Smiley

Hmm.. And is it expensive? I mean the premium plan. Cause looks like there are many benefits

Check their pricing table on the website, but there will be personal offers, depending on many factors, I believe Roll Eyes

Hello Ferdi252,

Thank you all for your interest in our product. Here is the link for a better overview of our pricing table:
https://stacktical.com/pricing.

In a nutshell, companies can use our scalability audit solution for free and only pay for premium features for professional services and support. They also have the option to use the DSLA platform with their DSLA tokens to create and publish SLAs. The cost will depend of the compensation pool size and the user base of the provider.
In that regard, the token sale is an opportunity for providers to get DSLA tokens at a discount while investing in a product they need.

Feel free to reach us out on our Telegram at https://t.me/stacktical.

AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:06:28 PM

Greetings community. Is resale live now? I want to buy myself more DSLA tokens  Wink
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:07:51 PM

Greetings community. Is resale live now? I want to buy myself more DSLA tokens  Wink

Hey alsilmiron. As far as I know, there are 12 more days to dive in  Smiley I mean with that high discount. Afterwards I believe it will decrease
AlsilMiron12

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:08:52 PM

Greetings community. Is resale live now? I want to buy myself more DSLA tokens  Wink

Hey alsilmiron. As far as I know, there are 12 more days to dive in  Smiley I mean with that high discount. Afterwards I believe it will decrease

And how much is the discount nowadays?
maryjanewatson

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:09:48 PM

It is 20%. Pretty significant, as from my point of view. So great opportunity to purchase with that high discount
AlsilMiron12

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:10:20 PM

It is 20%. Pretty significant, as from my point of view. So great opportunity to purchase with that high discount

Agree with you. But how much is one DSLA token? Is it expensive?
maryjanewatson

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:11:25 PM

It is now only 0.0000032 ETH for 1 DSLA + don't forget about the discount. So it will be 0.0000032 ETH - 20%
AlsilMiron12

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:12:29 PM

It is now only 0.0000032 ETH for 1 DSLA + don't forget about the discount. So it will be 0.0000032 ETH - 20%

Wow, sounds great. Do they accept ETH? Or I need to convert to other currency?
maryjanewatson

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:13:29 PM

Yeah, they do accept ETH  Wink
AlsilMiron12

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:20:20 PM

Perfect. Thanks a lot for you help, impressed by you guys being that friendly in here
maryjanewatson

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:22:20 PM

Perfect. Thanks a lot for you help, impressed by you guys being that friendly in here

Was happy to help!
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:04:50 PM

Hey there community. Can anyone once again clarify - what are the benefits for providers in Stacktical solution? Or where can I find it?
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:07:06 PM

Hey there community. Can anyone once again clarify - what are the benefits for providers in Stacktical solution? Or where can I find it?

As a provider, you can deploy SLA within minutes to the blockchain and never worry about manual enforcement and dispute resolution ever again  Wink
AwanishSu1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:10:10 PM

As a provider, you can deploy SLA within minutes to the blockchain and never worry about manual enforcement and dispute resolution ever again  Wink

And there are also some benefits for the employees within an organization, right?
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:13:41 PM

And there are also some benefits for the employees within an organization, right?

Yes, right. Employees get automatically rewarded in DSLA tokens for meeting your Service Level Objectives (SLO)  Smiley
AwanishSu1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:14:17 PM

Yes, right. Employees get automatically rewarded in DSLA tokens for meeting your Service Level Objectives (SLO)  Smiley

Well-built. Thank you!
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:07:39 PM

Good afternoon community and Happy New Year  Smiley I have just decided to check out the reviews on Stacktical to get what people enjoy the most. You know, the thing I agree with the most (besides high productivity and advanced product) is what Robert Tjan wrote: Stacktical is going into "different" market, not an overcrowded one everyone wants to dive in to
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:08:37 PM

Good afternoon community and Happy New Year  Smiley I have just decided to check out the reviews on Stacktical to get what people enjoy the most. You know, the thing I agree with the most (besides high productivity and advanced product) is what Robert Tjan wrote: Stacktical is going into "different" market, not an overcrowded one everyone wants to dive in to

Hey man. Oh yes, you are absolutely right. As far as I'm concerned, there are some companies with similar solutions in the industry, however, from my point of view, Stacktical is more unique
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:09:16 PM

Hey man. Oh yes, you are absolutely right. As far as I'm concerned, there are some companies with similar solutions in the industry, however, from my point of view, Stacktical is more unique

Absolutely, fully agree with you on that. But I believe Stacktical has first-mover advantage when it comes to crypto + they use blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: