Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25855 times)
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:31:43 AM

I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?
Entering the exchange is not the main reason on why did the project come. I would be thinking if they were making their own exchange.

We are currently not building an exchange. However, we are working on our own coin index to provide our users and customers better and faster access to crypto pricing data.  We will be trading on the Tokenstore exchange from August 1, which is one day after our pre-sale ends.

Thanks for clarifying this so that people would be aware that this is not a trading platform. Furthermore, it's good to know that the token will be listed in the exchange by August which everyone wanted to know.

This information will help a lot to understand more about the project. I am sure many will keep track on this project. Looking forward for more updates and information in this project. I am confident that it will successful soon with the help of the supporters and cooperation of the team.
More updates mean more activity. If they are not giving any update to the platform, they might be having a lot of busy on the day.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:44:24 AM

In the electronic money market, abnormal fluctuations are common. CoinMarketAlert is a means to help users protect their digital assets through their alerts. CoinMarketAlert's connection with more than 1,400 e-currencies and e-mail notifications will require the project to have a collaborative and modern technology. Therefore, the issue of trustworthiness of the notice and fees will be of great interest.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:00:47 AM

The team begins to implement its program. But for success, they must attract several large investors who would inspire confidence in the rest.
Yeah, for start up they should, but I think its still early and they could have some probably sooner if great efforts and planning are exerted.

proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:17:03 AM

I like the idea very much,
but I would like to see more coins added.

Is there a way for me to suggest new coins or to add them myself somehow ?

Maybe also SMS alert ?

https://coinmarketalert.com/
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:23:09 AM

CoinMarketAlert.com has been mentioned on NullTx (https://nulltx.com/what-is-coinmarketalert/)
A great option that you have been a listed an enormous project called CoinMarketAlert that can bring you many profits.

Not quite sure for the word "bring you many profits" but as I know it can help you to prevent loosing when investing in some coins and tokens but also will give you extra profits.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:59:35 AM

Maybe also SMS alert ?

That's a good idea if you really focus on the project like  Initial Coin Offerings you would like to invest. Surely its reasonable for the team add more great features like that.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:11:45 AM

The team begins to implement its program. But for success, they must attract several large investors who would inspire confidence in the rest.
Yeah, for start up they should, but I think its still early and they could have some probably sooner if great efforts and planning are exerted.
CoinMarketAlert project is in its initial phase of investment and they are trying to attract more investors towards their project. They also have a very effective marketing team which will surely attract some great investments to the great project.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:31:21 AM

I like that you already have a foundation, you have already spent most of the work, so you do not have much left to achieve the final result.
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:40:25 AM

CoinMarketAlert project is in its initial phase of investment and they are trying to attract more investors towards their project. They also have a very effective marketing team which will surely attract some great investments to the great project.
The initial stage is the crucial moment in any project, and here it is very important to grab the audience and keep attention to your site.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:21:22 AM

What is the marketing strategy that the CoinMarketAlert have to gain the crowd? A bounty campaign programs? Do they already been have? Well, this project has a good team organizing the plan for this project. I think I should have take a look at this and see it coming actions if it deserves to be the worlds leading crypto alert tool.
ratatat bangbang

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:25:50 AM

I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?
Entering the exchange is not the main reason on why did the project come. I would be thinking if they were making their own exchange.

We are currently not building an exchange. However, we are working on our own coin index to provide our users and customers better and faster access to crypto pricing data.  We will be trading on the Tokenstore exchange from August 1, which is one day after our pre-sale ends.

Thanks for clarifying this so that people would be aware that this is not a trading platform. Furthermore, it's good to know that the token will be listed in the exchange by August which everyone wanted to know.

This information will help a lot to understand more about the project. I am sure many will keep track on this project. Looking forward for more updates and information in this project. I am confident that it will successful soon with the help of the supporters and cooperation of the team.
Yes, with usefullnes at this project, i am sure, will have a lot of people have observing and keep support it.
Team engagement highly satifies but it should be on all the channels as even answering the queries with the right directions for every investor regarding project that allows the investors to build trust.

I agree, and also the team should be aware of all the observations of people  such as positive and negative feedback. The team should maintain also being active in order to maintain and gain more trust from the investors and supporters which is very important. I just hope for the success of this project.
Emma.Watson

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

the concept offered very interesting, and very nice if this project developed.
I hope all the team involved in the project will develop this project very seriously, so that the project can progress forward.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

The initial stage is the crucial moment in any project, and here it is very important to grab the audience and keep attention to your site.
In the site, they already have managed to help almost 10k customers to achieved their goals. Which means that the project is already been acknowledged by many and recognized as a helpful tool for our investments. This also shows that people likely to have this here in crypto world.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

Maybe also SMS alert ?

I think the app alert is enough, as long as you have data or wifi you will be able to get the latest updates from the coins that you are holding.

With the use of the CMA token, I think features in suggesting coins or token will be available.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

Those people to whom work of structure of the project and suddenly is interesting if to them something is unclear, then they know where to address and communicate often with the developer directly. But I agree with you, it is desirable to provide information which will be easily perceived also by ordinary people who not especially are interested in the project.

camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

Maybe also SMS alert ?

I think the app alert is enough, as long as you have data or wifi you will be able to get the latest updates from the coins that you are holding.

With the use of the CMA token, I think features in suggesting coins or token will be available.
I guess sms would be a good addition to thier alert nofications however the alert is just within the application so meaning you will just be alerted if you installed the program on your computer.

Sms alert is also good but may become very expensive both CMA and the user so app notification is good for now most specially if we have unlimited internet connection. Anyway, I would like to see more updates about this project very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:15:26 PM

I think that large investors with concentrated core assets of bitcoin will not invest in this project.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

What is the marketing strategy that the CoinMarketAlert have to gain the crowd? A bounty campaign programs? Do they already been have? Well, this project has a good team organizing the plan for this project. I think I should have take a look at this and see it coming actions if it deserves to be the worlds leading crypto alert tool.

I think they will be relying on social media platforms to get many people watch their project offers. But who knows we don't know how they market the project.
reck1ess

Merit: 30

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

Yes, with usefullnes at this project, i am sure, will have a lot of people have observing and keep support it.
Really? I don't really think that with a lot of people they will keep observing and supporting it, it just doesn't make sense.

We also need to be mindful that most of the prospects  don't really track the progress of a certain ICO. They just want to be on the hype.

Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

The project is good, but as for me it is necessary to arrange a free distribution of tokens and to get as many people as possible.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: