Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The economic crisis in 2018  (Read 1062 times)
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

Most major government are slowly increase their interest rates to boost. Potentially bigger problems is financial market bubbles alongside what some commentations is irrational complacency. There is a risk of market crashes equities, bonds and credit market. They are publicly careful to play down the risk of market and systemic financial failure. Peak in the share price coincides with speculation record
and price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HertzCoin

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:47:11 PM

Most major government are slowly increase their interest rates to boost. Potentially bigger problems is financial market bubbles alongside what some commentations is irrational complacency. There is a risk of market crashes equities, bonds and credit market. They are publicly careful to play down the risk of market and systemic financial failure. Peak in the share price coincides with speculation record
and price.

The problem with all that heightening and lowering interest rates is that you cannot predict when exactly it will give an effect you expect it to have. For that reason, that action can easily backfire and only aggravate the situation when the crisis comes.
talenah kotang

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:46:54 PM

This is because many people are driven by their needs, and now taxes are rising, the price of staples increases. I think the government should act on this, the government should improve the country's economy to avoid this crisis.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:40:32 AM

The amount of resources of a country serves as their wealth. The more resources the richer they get to be. Yet the resources are sometime in the future depleted and this would cause problems to the economy. So that somehow it will be hard to get the resources needed. As a result everything go up like the taxes and prices imposed on each product or resources. This creates the trade wars. As one nation increases taxes and prices and so other countries as well. The last end-user will be suffering from these economic crisis. Usually us who belong to the poor countries. This crisis is a sad news for us.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:00:09 AM

i don't know if you are talking about stock market globally or locally , but in any market there's a market cycle. no market can keep being in a bullish or bearish trend forever . for cryptocurrency , i think we are in the end of this bearish trend and will begin a new bull run which i hope can last long enough to cover our losses in the past months

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:11:08 AM

because their needs are not in tune with stock prices now, maybe they invested a few months ago and expect prices to rise but in fact now prices are down and that is very long time. They also have the necessities of life that must be met, they are forced to sell shares to meet their needs, I hope next year is a good year
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

Many investor afraid on effect trade war between china and America. Both country are biggest economy country in the world and if both country declare trade war, its affecting on world economy. Some analysis and expert made prediction that maybe in next 2 years is not good for world economy
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

I think you're very pessimistic. Stocks experience bear markets in the first half of the year. The second half of the yesr is the bull markets. Now, the market is actually recovering and going green again. Not only in the stock market but also in the crypto currency world. I just hooe we gain more momentum to get the attention of other big fishes so they will invest.

portalufonet

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:38:47 AM

i don't know if you are talking about stock market globally or locally , but in any market there's a market cycle. no market can keep being in a bullish or bearish trend forever . for cryptocurrency , i think we are in the end of this bearish trend and will begin a new bull run which i hope can last long enough to cover our losses in the past months
I think that if the cryptocurrency market does not recover then investor confidence in this market will disappear and it is certain that it is a very bad outcome. While cryptocurrency is only in the early stages of a financial market and it is so small, the opportunity for strong growth will be enormous.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:43:25 AM

Exactly! I am not sure if people have not been able to understand the fact that the changing of market trend is very normal and there is nothing anyone can do about it. The fact that the stock market have been doing very great does not mean at some point the whales may not want to cash out some profit or the market cannot actually get a hit with the bears, but they are all what makes a market exactly what it is, with the bulls and bears always in action at their own time.
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

No, the current global government is paying attention to the management of systemic financial risks, so this year will not.

But new risks are brewing!
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

Why did it happen ..? Little do I notice a lot of people who sell stocks .. As if he's hard to find his wealth ..
Most of them are just stopping losses thats why they are selling ,but some of them are those who called Weak handed person that has no confidence,those are who entered the field without the deeper knowledge and all wanted is to gain without a risk

This is common things in every market,and besides this is a worldwide scenario now,in every field and markets either online of physical crisis is indeed
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

Why did it happen ..? Little do I notice a lot of people who sell stocks .. As if he's hard to find his wealth ..
you should be aware about recent trade war between china and US. It makes all commodity un balance and seems like many expert think US will lose this war and as we can see donald trump keep coming into different country to find a companion to survive this trade war.

Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

From the historical financial crisis, we can easily see that the number of the number 8 is indeed more sensitive, especially the market even spreads the spell that will fall every 8th.
Another rule of the historical financial crisis is that it occurs every ten years. According to this law, a financial crisis may occur in 2018!
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:05:42 PM

There are many emerging countries with stock markets likely to be tough in the years ahead, and many companies with good financial positions will choose to go public in the US.
Big Bollos

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

Every year we hear about another crisis. We need to develop our own investment strategy, so that no crisis is terrible. But it's not as easy as it seems, you need to carefully study the principles of investment and blockchain.
turtletime

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

I've heard a lot of experts say the next crash will be nothing compared to the one in 2008.  Stocks have been on a bull run for a very long time and they are very overpriced for the amount of earnings  they are pulling in.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:11:06 PM

The so-called "crises" are only financial manipulations of whales other than those that move in the cryptomarket.
So, just look at the signs and try to protect yourself.

dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:34:17 PM

Yeah, most of smart investors is selling their shares because American market is overheated. Just look at S&P500 or DOW and you will see that the market is growing without strong corrections very long time.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:41:09 AM

What the hell are you talking about?

Nasdaq has hit a record high:

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/the-nasdaq-hits-an-all-time-high-2018-7-1027364046

And the S&P 500 is about to as well.

People may be selling in your country but in USA we have a bull market, some people even call it a bubble. And USA influences the rest of the World markets.
It is definitely a bubble and while there is still some room to grow in the next years there is going to be a huge crash in the stock market, many people are going to lose most of their savings since many Americans are invested in the stock market and with it another generation of Americans will be unable to retire and will have to work for the rest of their lives.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: