Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The economic crisis in 2018  (Read 1060 times)
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:53:37 AM

Although there are many frauds in the mature stock market in the United States, in most emerging countries the stock market is much more, and many people do not understand the stock items they invest in.

I have never been a fan of the stock markets because there is so much uncertainty in it and one runs the risk of entirely losing all their money.
Exactly. I think so. The stock market is something I never thought of. Securities are required to have their own organization or large new team join the firm. As for individual retail investors, I think only Crypto is easy to use and community friendly.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:19:06 PM

The only economic crisis that I anticipated is that bitcoin is replacing the existing economic system and we need to struggle a little bit with that process going on.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

There are also huge risks in the stock market, and many people with no expertise are finding it hard to find opportunities in this market.
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

A lot of professional stockbrokers have entered the encryption market this year, indicating that the stock market has grown very mature and there is usually not much chance in such a market.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:22:01 AM

Even in a crisis, there are always areas where you can earn super profits. The best of these areas is the cryptocurrency market. Main thing is to decide on the strategy and follow it!
Correct, but you need to enter those markets before the rest of the population realize the existence of those markets, which is why it is important to keep holding our cryptocurrencies, when the next crisis hits people are going to look in the direction of cryptocurrencies and the biggest bubble in the history of this market will happen, even holding a single bitcoin could be enough for you to survive the next crisis.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:29:26 AM

The global economic crisis of 2008 has also led to the creation of a digital currency called bitcon, thanks to the bitcoin that has made the economy less aggressive and aggressive. investment of investors
TwtRedeo

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:33:02 AM

There are also huge risks in the stock market, and many people with no expertise are finding it hard to find opportunities in this market.

I myself has good experience in stock market even now I am holding some shares but they are trading in low value therefore I am not too much interested there. Now I have invested some money in crypto trading but currently too much satisfactory with my investment in crypto currencies.
stewert

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

whatever will be done by people wherever they are in terms of maintaining life, including if they are required to sell their property. Although this can be said to be dangerous if done because after the property is sold, they no longer have assets. Thus, when experiencing difficult times there is no guarantee that can help them.
sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:54:24 PM

The crisis began long ago and here, by all indications, it is systemic and profound. Crypto could well be a way out of this crisis if the market develops normally.
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

Why did it happen ..? Little do I notice a lot of people who sell stocks .. As if he's hard to find his wealth ..
we need to know, all this time the cause of the economic crisis was caused by two things: macroeconomic turmoil and economic bubble. This macroeconomic turmoil can be seen from the swelling government debt, increasingly high and uncontrolled inflation, and the weakening of the currency compared to the dollar.
This is also a stock market cycle that often occurs within a period of 10 years, after knowing the causes of the economic crisis, we as good traders and stock investors form a good strategy to deal with the crisis that might occur in 2018.
Jaydis

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:22:39 PM

Why did it happen ..? Little do I notice a lot of people who sell stocks .. As if he's hard to find his wealth ..

This post was from July . there is really a Down trend not only for bitcoin but also in stocks, its hard yeah but it will pump up around 4th quarter for sure. it's not hard to find wealth it is just a matter of perspective. that is why for me it is important to still have Stable Job for times like this.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:08:55 PM

The only economic crisis that I anticipated is that bitcoin is replacing the existing economic system and we need to struggle a little bit with that process going on.
The current market for electronic money is growing in popularity recently. However, there are so many influencing factors that have created the financial crisis. There should be clear measures and plans to reduce the unhappiness in the market.
PigouaJZ

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

Most investors have no expertise, and in the stock market there is not enough strength to get a high profit.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

Dont understand what are you saying but it has got to do something with the mass sell off of the stocks and crypto's I guess? Well one thing is sure that we did not encounter any kind of economic crisis in this year and not at least for the economy of any country or something. This year has been healthy one for the fiat and stocks but not for the crypto currencies. Crypto currency is still struggling with its bear market and no one knows until when they will keep struggling. Its all about that, people are selling the crypto like crazy because they are feared of loosing more money.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:01:32 PM

Throughout 2018 bitcoin continues to decline by 60 percent, this is clearly the end of the grim period of the bitcoin crisis in 2018. If the bitcoin crisis occurs, the impact will be far greater than the financial crisis, I believe all this will end in early 2019 and unpredictable prices can creating bubbles or bubbles in the economic system.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

The global economic crisis of 2008 has also led to the creation of a digital currency called bitcon, thanks to the bitcoin that has made the economy less aggressive and aggressive. investment of investors
Wrong, satoshi was going to create bitcoin regardless of what happened, it was just a coincidence that bitcoin was created when the world was in the middle of a crisis, satoshi was very smart, if bitcoin had been released at another time maybe it could not have got the interest that it got but since bitcoin was created in the middle of a crisis when people were looking for answers bitcoin grew faster than what many thought possible.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

The crash that we are experiencing right now might have been because of the recent market peak that increased the market demand exaggeratedly. I think what we are experiencing now is a market correction, it is normal for the market to crash since most people sold their crypto to earn money last year.
wyplashdea

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

To be honest i really pesimistic with the actual economic situation. I was hoping for a boost this year, a strong boost but nevetheless little groth and some doubds seem to be the main theme for this year,  I dont like this situation, not at all. The problem is that the next finantial crisis its no so far and we are note prepared for that.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:02:36 AM

A lot of professional stockbrokers have entered the encryption market this year, indicating that the stock market has grown very mature and there is usually not much chance in such a market.

This is called the marginal benefit which is not so huge in the stock market because of the presence of so many investors. Stock market has no more place to accommodate the fresh boys with limited money in the market on the other hand cryptocurrency is still new and young and has enough gap to fill. It allows you even to invest your little money in coins worth $1 and more.

The profitability further depends on the risk attached to the investment and the kind of coin you want to invest in but this is an open secret that crypto currency has been able to extend great financial threads and will be used in the future for the same purpose.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

This time is bear market not even in crypto but also in stocks all over the world

Indeed, most market in stocks, bonds and forex have bear condition. Dollar right now have strong value because turky condition and central banks want to increasing interest rate. I think economic crisis will happen end 2018 or early 2019

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: