Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [ANN] BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 1960 times)
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

2020 predictions: How Southeast Asian eCommerce is shaping up

🌏Southeastern Asia is one of the most promising regions for eCommerce with over 330 million online shoppers.
📱SEA customers are active mobile users, used to look for the best deals and offers, so pricing is the main challenge there.
😃BitRewards can offer a progressive loyalty scheme on blockchain technology, helping merchants to retain their customers.
📍Read more in the blogpost: http://bit.ly/2NWrF2k

mmo3kpro

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

Our team just wrote up an ICO review for Bitrewards, here’s a quick overview: The BitRewards team is probably one of the most active groups out there dealing with blockchain for the retail industry. With the founders, who were also the minds behind GIFTD–an online retail store.
zhongli123

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:49:05 PM

what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia.
Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

Our team just wrote up an ICO review for Bitrewards, here’s a quick overview: The BitRewards team is probably one of the most active groups out there dealing with blockchain for the retail industry. With the founders, who were also the minds behind GIFTD–an online retail store.

Maybe, this will go far in terms of crypto life. Sometimes, how the team communicates with their clients is crucial with the success of the platform. They need to be pro-active in addressing each and every client they have. Otherwise, supporters will start to drift away.
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

Ok cool Cheesy
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:37:12 AM

what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia.
Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

We already finished ICO stage. So there's no bounty now.
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:51:20 AM

I wonder, why the manager of this topic is not responding on our questions.... No eanglish translation on website is a loss....
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

I wonder, but when can I see a list of your partners?
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:41:28 AM

I wonder, why the manager of this topic is not responding on our questions.... No eanglish translation on website is a loss....

Um what are you talking about? All the questions are answered, and the topic and our website are in English
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

I wonder, but when can I see a list of your partners?

Hello you can learn about our partners here: https://medium.com/@bitrewards/bitrewards-began-to-connect-first-customers-b3049d66d312 and here https://medium.com/@bitrewards/new-client-on-board-the-stemcell-clinic-2efb5b9297aa and here https://medium.com/@bitrewards/what-our-partnerships-mean-for-ecommerce-retailers-and-brands-30656f1ab635
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

I've just met this ANN thread about BitRewards.
So what about the vote on KuCoin, has it done, or it still available to vote?
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

I've just met this ANN thread about BitRewards.
So what about the vote on KuCoin, has it done, or it still available to vote?

Hello thank you for your support and your enthusiasm but KuCoin Listing Competition has been finished. Together we performed very good and also hit TOP100 tokens, but time was not enough to appear in TOP10. Next time we hope we can achieve better results 😉
Namixi

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

Really a very good project! decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace and etc... looks very huge scale. and team have a lot of experience with block chain past time
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:55:54 AM

Really a very good project! decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace and etc... looks very huge scale. and team have a lot of experience with block chain past time

Thank you for your feedback  Roll Eyes
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:58:30 AM

What US eCommerce retailers need to know about this year’s back-to-school shopping madness

The National Retail Federation is predicting $30 billion will be spent on school essentials this year.
Compared to the $25 billion projections in 2016, this figure has increased by a massive $5 billion in only 2 years — proving the BTS sector is on the rise and shows no signs of slowing down.
What are the key areas US retailers should focus on in order to capitalize on the BTS mayhem? Read more in our blog: https://medium.com/@bitrewards/what-us-ecommerce-retailers-need-to-know-about-this-years-back-to-school-shopping-madness-1b5c9323423d

Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:01:28 PM

Nice for joining BitRewards. Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform is good idea for future and I believe that it will be successfully soon Smiley
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

Nice for joining BitRewards. Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform is good idea for future and I believe that it will be successfully soon Smiley

Thank you very much for your support Grin
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:05:21 AM

🔥Breaking news: BitRewards will release its plug-in for Shopify platform.
Shopify merchants will be able to install BitRewards and reward their customers with BIT cryptocurrency🤗.
Shopify is an e-commerce platform for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems. There are more than 600000 of merchants 🛍 connected to the platform which can become part of BitRewards loyalty system and give cash-back for purchases in BIT tokens💰.
🔎Currently, our plug-in is undergoing moderation in Shopify and will be available there soon. ❗️But if you want to install BitRewards plug-in now, write to ask@bitrewards.network.

BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

✍️BitRewards signed a new Letter of Intent with MUDOS.

MUDOS is a group of companies located in Turkey 🇹🇷 including e-commerce stores of electrical products⚡, household goods🏠, and gifts🎁. According to the potential partnership agreement, http://bit.ly/2ntdJ4A, http://bit.ly/2nqZTzw, and http://bit.ly/2nvfRsI will use BitRewards technical tools and software🤝.
pffminer

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:24:58 AM

Question in the beginning of your ICO, KYC was mandatory???
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: