Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 03:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airport accepting bitcoins for traveling tickets  (Read 2501 times)
yogeshkale

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

It is very good news airport accepting bitcoin because every time we want to exchange money and it is time wasted so it is helpful for traveler whos travel every time in the world. I think in near future all people use bitcoin for traveling don't need any country currency.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

this is cool when the airport accepts ticket payments with bitcoin. although only in some countries that accept payment with bitcoin, but if all can accept payments with bitcoin is definitely very extraordinary
Blackamoh

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:30:39 PM

I think if it really happens it will be very cool if the airport accepts bitcoin as payment. great
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin
I think accepting bitcoin in paying or buying ticket on airport or traveling tickets is a very good idea which can able the passenger to buy ticket easily and instantly and without any paper works. I think if this will happen all traveler will have easy flight and all you need to is pay your bill using your bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

Back in 2013, Oliver Janssens, a multimillionaire bought an English company flight. However, the transaction amount was not disclosed. it is assumed that he will spend on this 10-55 BTC.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

If I'm not mistaking, this is already happening. I have read a thread where this has been discussed and people attest to the fact that it is happening at some places. Perhaps not many airports are offering this service.

Gonzaleti

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:26:53 AM

This will make it easy for Bitcoin holders to make transactions to pay for airport tickets, and I think airport managers are keen on technological advances, because they have many passengers and some of them will use bitcoin to pay for airlines. so Bitcoin holders don't need to exchange their Bitcoin with fiat money in that country.
The more airlines that accept ticket payments using bitcoin, the more passengers there. Airports will be increasingly crowded with aircraft passengers, meaning that the economy is spinning faster, welfare impacts are increasing. The government must be aware that technological progress will have an impact on state revenues, while bitcoin is proof that payment technology can be done without third parties, and cheap.
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

Accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment will necessarily lead to an increase in its value among users.
Airports are the entrance to a country, where airplanes are the most popular means of transportation between countries, so acceptance of bitcoin payments is smart because consumers are given the choice to make payments. Do not want to accept bitcoin, consumers can move planes or can move destinations
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1624
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

If that is true, of course, the adoption of bitcoin will increase and the market demand for bitcoin will also increase, automatic prices will also increase. And I think some travel companies have made their own cryptocurrencies to travel in several countries. I have seen several ICO projects engaged in traveling
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

Cheap air take bitcoin etc for tickets, not sure how they rate for price and service, but i would certainly give it a try. I believe there may be others. I remember Peach aviation a Japanese low cost airline was according to the Financial Times back in 2017 looking at taking bitcoin. Ihave looked at their site and as of today it doesn't  mention bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin

Wow!it,s really great if one day that will behappen  in different country including our country.We hope that bitcoin will be use widely as a medium of payment.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

It will be great if large transport and travel companies will accept bitcoin and thus develop cryptocurrency. It seems to me that very soon it will become real. We only need a loyal attitude of the government to this.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

I hope that this will happen very soon, because bitcoin will significantly improve and simplify the process of travel. I would really like to try to travel, having only bitcoins in my pocket.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

It will be great if large transport and travel companies will accept bitcoin and thus develop cryptocurrency. It seems to me that very soon it will become real. We only need a loyal attitude of the government to this.
Yeah i agree with you. That transaction is so easy and fast and it only needs transfer but i guess that would still be far. But its really possible and a good thing if that happens
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

i am 1000% sure, one day it will happen. in fact we can purchase our daily uses things by bitcoin.
Australian airport already accepting bitcoins https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/brisbane-becomes-worlds-first-airport-to-accept-bitcoin/
and also Brisbane airport authority using btc https://news.bitcoin.com/brisbane-international-is-now-the-worlds-first-crypto-friendly-airport/
Good news it for air traveler who interested to journey in abroad.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:23:57 PM

I expect that now large companies will support the trend of accepting bitcoin. And if it will take airports that it will be very convenient for traveling people, as it will greatly simplify the purchase of tickets.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
devale

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

the airports are always affected from the airplane companies and this issue would be better addressed to the airplane companies rather than airports and if they would start such a thing it would be perfect.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:44:24 AM

I haven't heard of this before, but I'm not surprised that it came up. Companies are getting to accept bitcoin for what it is and integrate it into their system. It can only be a matter of time before more than half of the global market adopts its use in their system. Its adoption can only reflect the need for technological advancement and economical growth. So let's give the baby a chance to blossom in this financial space. And get its wide recognition.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Simsonie

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

Hopefully it will happen soon in the future. If so, it will be a good news for traveler like me
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

a fairly good and very needed development of investors to increase the interest of investors to invest and make cryptocurrencies expand rapidly but in my country it still requires a long process and time for that to happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: