Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airport accepting bitcoins for traveling tickets  (Read 2485 times)
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

Not many airport have accepted bitcoin as payment transaction, because many country still not allowed for using bitcoin as transaction payment and it hard for seeing airport could get bitcoin as payment system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

if this really happens it will encourage the price of bitcoin to be even more expensive and will improve market prices in the future. I think we all have to help push the price of bitcoin up again by using bitcoin as a payment tool in all types of payments.
I think this is a good step to push the price of bitcoin up again, hopefully in the next few months the price of bitcoin will rise again.

Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

the implication is we have to be extra to be able to promote bitcoin on the world stage, so the world recognizes and glorifies bitcoin as high as possible. and the world community can enjoy bitcoin for the long term.
this is very unique why not all airlines not use bitcoin for ticket purchase transactions to facilitate this supposed purchase to be treated all over the world
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

the implication is we have to be extra to be able to promote bitcoin on the world stage, so the world recognizes and glorifies bitcoin as high as possible. and the world community can enjoy bitcoin for the long term.
I support and agree that the airport has agreed to the existence of bitcoin for ticket payments and this must be taught by countries all over the world to feel how bitcoin is helping us every day
mahibul49

Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

i am 100% sure one day we will see that airport accepting bitcoins for booking tickets and that will be huge for crypto.

saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:51:22 PM

This is a very good news. This will give more people access to people using bitcoin. And by using Bitcoin on such a large platform. Market value that bitcoin will increase further. Which will also benefit us.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Rooster101

Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:56:41 AM

This year proved to be the start of bitcoin adoption in some countries particularly in southeast asia where many merchants and big businesses started to accept the cryptocurrency as a payment. One of them is the travel sector, or the airline companies in particular. There are report that many airline companies around the world are now accepting bitcoin for travel payment. In the philippines, a local airline company have already agreed to make bitcoin as a mode of payment in booking airline tickets using a local crypto exchange.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:26:36 AM

I agree on most people here , this is indeed a good news for us because we know that bitcoin is still slowly getting popular and gaining reputation from any other business

. i think this news can also give a positive impact on the prices of other cryptos , so if i were you guys i will now buy more cryptos especially bitcoin because it is obvious that bitcoin will become a mainstream crypto coin in the future and i can make a lot profit from it as soon as the adoption will become complete all over the world .
hassan.ahmad03

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:01:02 AM

Well its a great job again that bitcoin also uses as a payments to the air transportations,bitcoin has many good things to do for us all it makes our life more easier,and many of our mates are veey much thankful for this matter,keep it up who organized in this bitcoin we will support you forever.

I also agree with you soon many currencies will be replaced by Cryptocurrencies and that would be more secure and convenient for general public. Lets see what the future holds.
Eirecoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:31:08 AM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin
Hello good evening  this is actually real, and not only in the 1st world countries  because even now in 3rd world countries like Panama, Colombia, Argentina, and even in  Venezuela they are accepting bitcoins for almost anything and even exist atm machines were you can withdraw bitcoins in form of the national currency so you can bet that this trend is goin to expand ever further to the point were bitcoin can became the world's currency. God bless bitcoin

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:01:01 AM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin
Hello good evening  this is actually real, and not only in the 1st world countries  because even now in 3rd world countries like Panama, Colombia, Argentina, and even in  Venezuela they are accepting bitcoins for almost anything and even exist atm machines were you can withdraw bitcoins in form of the national currency so you can bet that this trend is goin to expand ever further to the point were bitcoin can became the world's currency. God bless bitcoin

Wow! if that's the case that would be a great newd then. This would help us a lot and is very convinient in our end specially for us who love to travel.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

Not many airport have accepted bitcoin as payment transaction, because many country still not allowed for using bitcoin as transaction payment and it hard for seeing airport could get bitcoin as payment system.

That's right, my country is an example. But I still hope that in the future my country will also recognize and accept bitcoin transactions for airports or something Roll Eyes, but this is still good news for those countries that have accepted the transaction and pay with bitcoin. Congratulations Tongue

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

How sweet could it be?

Woah! That was great if ever all of the airport or airline businesses will accept bitcoin as a means of payment. It will be much more easier to book now especially that in just a snap you can send payments without hassle. It is indeed a great news that some of the places accept bitcoin as payment for air transportation. Isn't awesome that bitcoin is really becoming mainstream?

Elizabethkjenkins

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:21:42 AM

How sweet could it be?

From 2015 onwards cheapair.com providing this service for booking flight tickets.

If you want to find the airport where you can use the bitcoin legally means Tokyo airports is your zone to use your top all crypto currencies.
This is day today usage things for this you can find the good project which can be used to get the money on usage.

This is so cool! Now I want to go to Japan.  Cool
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

This must be huge if it happens. I saw last time upon checking that there is a travel agency accepting bitcoin.
I do not have any idea about travel agency who accepting bitcoin but I think this is a good idea because you can book without any hussle. I think the travel agency who accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer will have chance to become popular because most of the people now have bitcoin in their wallet so they will use it in their flights and the people who book in that travel agency will spread the news that this travel agency has a payment method that accept bitcoin.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

This is good news, and certainly can make bitcoin more popular and able to bring change to a better future. Of course we all hope that if this is a news that is true, then in the future we all hope that the price of bitcoin will rise and give us hope to get big profits through bitcoin investment. Hopefully in the future bitcoin can be accepted by all levels of society and will become a national currency that applies to the whole world.
yourialfa

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:01:27 PM

I think it's only a matter of time. That will definitely happen or even have happened in a country. But in my country it hasn't happened yet. I think bitcoin still needs time and certainly the future of bitcoin is still very good. Because the blockchain is still growing and applied in several fields. This is certainly good. Hopefully the airport in my country can implement it in the future.
CVMI

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

I am kinda surprised that this is just becoming more popular. I thought more businesses would be quicker to adopt cryptocurrencies.
MaJes-ty

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:13:55 AM

I am very happy if it is true with the airport receiving bitcoins with ticket purchases, and it will make it easier to make transactions.

Correct. It would be really more convenient to pay in crypto. And I think traveling in general would be easier too (no need to exchange currencies or bring lots of cash)
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:46:26 AM

That is great news to all of us who use cryptocurrency, so very convenient and easy to use in transaction. I hope many facilities will used btc as payment, and btc will become popular and no one say btc is scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: