Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airport accepting bitcoins for traveling tickets  (Read 2485 times)
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin

I think right now is not able to implemented due to bitcoin network transaction is still not stable, sometimes the transaction sent fast but sometimes it stuck.
So, if it's implemented to the airports, it will be chaos because all departures already planned

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

It is really amazing when airport company accepting bitcoin as mode of payment. You don't need to exchange your bitcoin into cash and hassle free. Hoping that in the future more and more company will accept bitcoin.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

I am very happy if it is true with the airport receiving bitcoins with ticket purchases, and it will make it easier to make transactions.
I agree with you if the airport accepts bitcoin as a substitute for virtual money so it makes transactions and flights easier
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

It will help a lot people/travelers because there will be no hassle, it will be an instant payment on what ticket they want to buy. and the Good for this is a lot of the travelers can gain more profit because of the bitcoin they were holding and it can help for their budget on their travels like buying on what they want on that place also its easy to convert money on what are the fiat currency they want to use. The airport also can gain a lot profit. it will grow more the price of bitcoin because of this.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

Every other post is "hope this happens".LOL.  Read a little, it has been happening for years. I fly using bitcoin all the time.  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

the airports are always affected from the airplane companies and this issue would be better addressed to the airplane companies rather than airports and if they would start such a thing it would be perfect.
Travel tickets are strongly associated with airlines, so the bitcoin acceptance policy for ticket payments has nothing to do with the airport. But acceptance of bitcoin can be applied to countries that legalize bitcoin. For countries that prohibit the use of bitcoin, paying for tickets using bitcoin is not allowed.
alinapvlvch

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

now travel business very strongly develops and even more often begins to accept digital currency. therefore it is not news any more.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts on September 1st, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

This is certainly something that will be wonderful and will increase the price, but I think this is currently impossible, for many reasons, including the lack of recognition of the Bitcoin in many countries
nuraziaaziz

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

This is really something different that which no one will expect something like that going to happened and I think it is also a good way to expose Bitcoin more to others where not only they can purchase normal stuff with bitcoin but also travelling flights.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

I am not sure about that it might be in a very few countries where you buy air tickets with bitcoin.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

This is a good idea. I think this can help a lot of trouble for those who would want to transact and pay at home or in any location and the lesser will there be resources needed to accept payments. Any payment can be placed directly towards the appropriate account with no problem at all. Not unless otherwise if there will be problems with the network connectivity. I do think this will happen in the future.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin

in my opinion it was put in place to make it easier for bitcoin holders to transact, I think that is a good idea so that bitcoin holders can travel without difficulty and the process is also easy.

vernl

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

Currently there are only retailers of flying tickets that accept Bitcoin like abitsky, i don't think there is any airport in this world accept Bitcoin payment as all.
And usual you buy the ticket first before you came to the airport.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

Wow, I am very happy to hear the news. I will be even more pleased if it really can be realized in all countries. Meaning that I don't have to worry about paying for trips by air in fiat currencies. I only need online transactions via digital wallet only. I am sure that if this is realized then there will be many devotees and crypto currencies can grow very rapidly. This makes us more calm and comfortable if we want to go anywhere where we don't need to carry a lot of cash. I myself will enjoy transacting with bitcoin more than fiat money because it is easier and of course bitcoin will get increasing public trust.

▔▔▔▔▔
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

I think that's the way it should be, because if not then any business related to technology and the internet but not accepting bitcoin will be useless, in the sense that the company is outdated.
AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

It is great news! Bitcoin can be used in different companies..
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

This type of discussion on this type of news always makes me smile. Like my friends will tell me wow did you know this place accepts Bitcoin now? You can buy Mercedes with Bitcoin, or French wine, or diamonds etc.

But,,, ask them next: so did you buy those things with Bitcoin? And they laugh and say of course not!

Yes,,, it is good news always that some new merchant accepts Bitcoin but guys, if you are not spending and using your crypto, then it is pointless how many merchants there are.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

I have not seen this happen at the airport. Hopefully this form will soon be accepted at the airport and it will be convenient for all of us.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

the implication is we have to be extra to be able to promote bitcoin on the world stage, so the world recognizes and glorifies bitcoin as high as possible. and the world community can enjoy bitcoin for the long term.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

oh yes it is, it would be so sweet and amazing, especially for those who loves travel, everything becomes so much easier. In the future, I hope it's not only airport but other public services could do the same. So, we have to promote more widely to make bitcoin well known and be accepted in many areas of transactions, and of course it would be nice to enjoy bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: