Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:35:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Airport accepting bitcoins for traveling tickets  (Read 2485 times)
Olayinka225 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:25:07 PM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chillitabit

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin

There was a service back in the days that was letting you paying with bitcoins for air tickets. I'm sure now there are even more of them, I wouldn't be surprised about it at all
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

This must be huge if it happens. I saw last time upon checking that there is a travel agency accepting bitcoin.

dTAPPO

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:44:15 PM

i am 1000% sure, one day it will happen. in fact we can purchase our daily uses things by bitcoin.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

How sweet could it be?

From 2015 onwards cheapair.com providing this service for booking flight tickets.

If you want to find the airport where you can use the bitcoin legally means Tokyo airports is your zone to use your top all crypto currencies.
This is day today usage things for this you can find the good project which can be used to get the money on usage.
Olayinka225 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

How sweet could it be?

From 2015 onwards cheapair.com providing this service for booking flight tickets.

If you want to find the airport where you can use the bitcoin legally means Tokyo airports is your zone to use your top all crypto currencies.
This is day today usage things for this you can find the good project which can be used to get the money on usage.

Oh that's great.
Then that means Japan is a good country that support cryptocurrency
moanna123

Activity: 88

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:39:13 PM

woow it would be amazing and i would love it and i know that in a short time all the agencies over the world i mean will accept it and it woul be crazy yayy we can visit more places i guess.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
budismile

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

How sweet could it be?

Maybe you will find only a few airports that use the payment with Bitcoin. All I can find is Brisbane Airport which accepts payments in digital currency (bitcoin, ethereum and others). Bisbane Airport is powered by TravelbyBit, without it impossible to be realized.

actually if Bitcoin can enter into the industry in the field of transportation services then Bitcoin will be increasingly diapakai by people, of course price will up.
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:34:59 PM

Already there is an airport that accepts bitcoins as payment for a ticket, but most likely such airports will be much longer with time. The more places where you can pay off the crypto-currency, the more will the crypto-currency community become.
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:40:59 PM

i am 1000% sure, one day it will happen. in fact we can purchase our daily uses things by bitcoin.
Yeah me too i feel that this is just a matter of time...one day everyone will buy what he want when he want using bitcoin i'a sure about that
Leenkoranan

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

Well its a great job again that bitcoin also uses as a payments to the air transportations,bitcoin has many good things to do for us all it makes our life more easier,and many of our mates are veey much thankful for this matter,keep it up who organized in this bitcoin we will support you forever.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

This came to my mind when OP is asking about travelling tickets for bitcoin.  There is an airport on Australia that's also crypto friendly if you guys haven't heard it.

Brisbane International is Now the World’s First Crypto-Friendly Airport

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Satosho Kakamolto

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

From the title I thought this had already happened, which would have surprised me. I think the day this will happen we will already have hit mass adoption for Bitcoin.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:39:03 PM

This must be huge if it happens. I saw last time upon checking that there is a travel agency accepting bitcoin.
[/quote/
This is good news cause lot's  of company are accepted bitcoin as payments in airline transportation. This travel agency are open minded in the new technology of cryptocurrency. I hope many business are like this. Bitcoin as payments are continues growing cause many of the company now seeing the value the value of bitcoin.

IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:42:22 PM

It will happen very soon. And it is going to be amazing. Process is in the pipeline, watch out for bitcoin operations in the various airlines.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:44:07 PM

I think long process they need to use bitcoin for their airlines but if the airlines of different country accept bitcoin as payment it will big help to the community because they have many passenger and some of them will use bitcoin to pay airlines.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

Good idea,I want it because I don't need to cash out my bitcoin to buy my plane ticket,less hastle you can do it online.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

This came to my mind when OP is asking about travelling tickets for bitcoin.  There is an airport on Australia that's also crypto friendly if you guys haven't heard it.

I really agree with you mate Australia airports are accept bitcoin for the air tickets fare because in my knowledge and I gathered information Australian governmnet with their people bitcoin treated as money, iwish some country's follow Australia how bitcoin treat.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:11:27 PM

I really agree with you mate Australia airports are accept bitcoin for the air tickets fare because in my knowledge and I gathered information Australian governmnet with their people bitcoin treated as money, iwish some country's follow Australia how bitcoin treat.
There are also another country that's on plan of adopting bitcoin to their airline.

Japanese Airline Confirms Future BTC Payment Option In The Works

It says that it has been postponed until March 2018 but it's already July and I have no update regarding it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:17:31 PM

I am very happy if it is true with the airport receiving bitcoins with ticket purchases, and it will make it easier to make transactions.
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:35:17 PM

That's a great idea. Payments using BTC can be very quick. Moreover you don't have to worry about exchanges and additional fees from banks and payment systems It's great
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:42:33 PM

What if an ICO raise funds to develop a utility token that will enable holders of the coins to purchase airline travelling tickets and other holiday services like hotel bookings and car rentals.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:49:37 PM

If that's happening now in different airports I guess that will never be a problem because bitcoin now is being used in by people in many countries. It is being used for payment transaction, no wonder airports already accept it for travelers payment too. For sure many airports in different countries will do the same too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:52:24 PM

Well its an awesome activity again that bitcoin likewise utilizes as an installments to the air transportations,bitcoin has numerous great activities for all of us it makes our life more easier,and a significant number of our mates are veey much grateful for this matter,keep it up who sorted out in this bitcoin we will bolster you until the end of time.
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

At first, there was some travel agency that started accepting bitcoin as payment, for example, CheapAir introduced the idea back in 2013. also, in Australia, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be introduced as a payment, Brisbane airport will be the first to launch this.More info in this article.
Casa_de_Nova

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:08:12 AM

If it be included soon at the airport's it will be great and easier to travel from place to other and more professionnel to btc users only them they will taste the feeling of it it's very special flavour to admit it on life and it will be expert walk in the field of crypto currancy's
sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:25:33 AM

I beleive the airport in tokyo already accepts bitcoin for plane tickets. It will be really convinient if all airports ddo this. I hope more and more services already accept bitcoin as payment and more countries.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:33:02 AM

once there is a  airport accepting btc, it will also be open to receive other tokens not just btc. AERON is a lot appropriate for such stage. i have read about that token last year, they've successfully made an ICO and have made good connections already involving those people in the avaition industry.

I beleive the airport in tokyo already accepts bitcoin for plane tickets. It will be really convinient if all airports ddo this. I hope more and more services already accept bitcoin as payment and more countries.

someone should introduce Aeron to them. gotta love the japanese for such openess to new tech.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:38:26 AM

I think if airport will be accepting btc for travelling tickets, this would be a great milestone for bitcoin currency. It could be beneficial for btc and perhaps it would increase btc's market growth if this will be adopted to airports worldwide. I also believe that for people who were not familiar with it would be interested and find it more convenient by then.
airdrop21

Activity: 79

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:45:31 AM

That would be really really sweet.
I think we already have online services that accept bitcoin payment. I'm pretty sure cheapair.com does. Also Expedia when I checked the other day.
They partnered with Coinbase to do it, which sucks for me. I can't ever pass the Coinbase KYC for some reasons. I also hear Coinbase service is getting worse.
But I believe in the future we can buy air tickets easily.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:47:22 AM

How sweet could it be?

I still didn't hear any airlines that accept Bitcoin as payment to any of their services. But I do know that all things can be bought by Bitcoin, you just have to convert it into fiat and there you have it.
lonelma

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:21:06 AM

According to some sources in Taiwanese newspapers, FAT announced in a press release on Feb. 28 that it will accept Bitcoin payments for passengers when buying tickets for flights. .
FAT will become the first airline in Taiwan to begin accepting payment of coded currencies, and the company expects it to begin accepting other digital currencies in the future.
According to the press release, the airline even offers discount promotions on flights to customers when making purchases and paying in digital currency.
"The widespread use of the codified currency system in different situations will open a new future for the airline industry," said Zhang Gangwei, president of UTB. OTA and the entire travel industry, FAT will become the number one airline in the industry to capture the Crypto market and blockchain technology. "
The future trend of modern economics is the transaction and payment of coding money. The codecs have great potential for growth, readers can refer to our next five-hundred-dollar price projections for the next five years to see this potential.
In addition, Taiwan's FAT also offers domestic flights connecting Taipei, Kaohsiung, Taichung, as well as the remote islands of Penghu and Kinmen.
In addition, FAT is also expanding its international routes and currently has flights to several locations in China and Japan. As well as long haul flights to Siem Reap, Cambodia, Cebu in the Philippines, as well as South Korea's Jeju Island.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:22:23 AM

that is another step in making the technology gain fame in all aspects as travellers tend to get involved in new experiences and things they get exposed to in the cause of their journey.
hoamoclan

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:26:57 AM

wow. How amazing it is ? That's an extremely good news for people like me. I always have to go abroad for business . Now i can take advantage of my bitcoin for that reason.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:32:26 AM

A great news for us knowing that bitcoin is slowly embrace by the world and companies to be a payment methods in some of their main products or transactions, it is an awesome improvement that it is slowly invades the whole world. Other restaurants and fast food chains have begun to accept it too.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Sample2

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:50:56 AM

How sweet could it be?

In my view, it would be such a great idea, you can imagine when we can buy anything by using bitcoin around the world? We don't need to bring our cash anymore. Also, we don't need to go to money exchanger when we are travelling around the world. Look how easy it is?
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:57:12 AM

for travels this might be good news, because it can buy tickets with bitcoin and this is an effective thing, because we know if the airport implements it and the airport becomes the location of passengers around the world this will ease it.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
beinformed

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:01:02 AM

It's worth waiting for it to become internationally. I hope that it will come true in near future
Aleth

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

Wow, good news are spreading around Bitcoin. Well if that's the case it would be easy for us to process things through Bitcoin, no hassle falling in lines. Hope all airports will accept though.
interestinglie

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:03:41 AM

I can't wait for it. So excited now. Because airport will accept bitcoin for travelling tickets, I will earn more bitcoin and go travel around the world.
spazie

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:03:55 AM

I am very happy to hear this news, hopefully bitcoin future can be for the payment of all travel tickets and daily needs.
Kenthunan_rondo

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

I think it's really helpful, yesterday I read the news, the airport in japan will receive a ticket payment with bitcoin but it has not been positive.
Torrenth

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:36:01 AM

Are you currently fantasizing or did it really happen? if true it is good news, everyone bitcoin users would be easy to transact if you want to go anywhere, because the plane is the most frequently used transporatasi tool in order to cut travel time.
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:45:25 AM

I still do not hear that bitcoin can be used for airport ticket payment. but maybe in other countries it's possible, but I think that's going to happen.

Fariz16

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:56:44 AM

It is very nice. if it will be ongoing.
which I know already many who use bitcoin for payment. the more that receive bitcoin as payment it is easier for bitcoin holders to make transactions without needing to sell them first.
bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:09:07 AM

How sweet could it be?

I think this is just a matter of time when they will allow that, because with flow of time we will be so familiar with all those news about bitcoin accepting, that we can even miss something like that, among other news.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:25:27 AM

How sweet could it be?

will certainly be more practical fast and efficient for the transaction if all countries receive bitcoin well would certainly be done in all airports throughout the country
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:25:42 AM

this is very good news, after circulating now a lot of institutions that start receiving bitcoin as a means of payment. this will help lift bitcoin popularity across the country, and more and more people will know about bitcoin.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

This is a good plan when it happens, Because it is easier to pay and of course the demand for bitcoins increases and many people will have the interest to invest in it too. It definitely will have a big impact when it happens.
louie69

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

If bitcoin is now being accepted by airports around the world, that would be a great achievement for btc and will be much convenient for the people to transact in booking airport tickets. I believe that this is the start of something big for bitcoin as this has been recognize and adopted by airline companies

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
dmitry6

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

This is a good new for crypto lovers before i read many travel Agencies are accepting bitcoin and now airport is accepting so this a huge success for bitcoin. if this kind of acceptances is happening regularly than definitely many companies will accept cryptocurrencies as a payment recently two major companies are accepting one is BMW and Second is Samsung.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

This must a nice Idea however it is so hard to implement this, because Bitcoin has a strong volatility when ever you have enough to buy a plane ticket and a sudden dump happened and your bitcoin is no longer enough to buy a plane ticket... it has a high risk i doubt they implement that.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Adebits

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

There should be but the main issue to be solve is scalability before businesses will adopt Bitcoin for payments
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

How sweet could it be?

not only at the airport alone bitcoin is used but I am also very happy if bitcoin is used for online purchase. Why? we can see how many of his online purchases abroad or within the country, if this is true I think bitcoin will return victorious. and the price will increase rapidly
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

Which airlines who accepting bitcoins for plane tickets?
Eventhough I have no idea for that news.
Well it is very awesome. Because of this. Getting or booking for plane ticket is much more easy when we use cryptocurrency than we move personal to have a ticket.
Lorna111

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:47:25 PM

I am very happy if it is true with the airport receiving bitcoins with ticket purchases, and it will make it easier to make transactions.

Well, every Bitcoin holder will be happy to see that specially people who love to travel, yes, it easy transaction, no more paper work for buying ticket. Let's wait until this will be realized and practice at every travel agency globally.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

This is a good plan when it happens, Because it is easier to pay and of course the demand for bitcoins increases and many people will have the interest to invest in it too. It definitely will have a big impact when it happens.

development plan that is quite good indeed. if it happens like this it's pretty good, if it's happening now is good, because I also have not heard if there is a ticket payment using bitcoin.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

Blockchain is a novel invention it can be used to achieve a lot of efficiency in so many aspect of human transaction. It is fantastic in election at least Russian just used it, it is working awesomely in hospital data management for files. So air ticketing will not be an exemption. It is just the willingness for those cooperate bodies to dare.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

Hello,

I never think about this idea for usage but it could be really amazing to have this possibility !

It will really give a powerfull and democratic way to use it for everybody into the world.

also it could solve some change/price issues between countries as it is universal money.

Great vision !
marlouied04

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

Sounds funny but i hope soon they do. I hope that one bitcoins can be use every transaction.
swabelang

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

Maybe someday it could be happen, if you think about logic of this, the value of bitcoin is money, and you buy ticket using money. Then there's a possilibility that it could be happen.
Leanna44

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

Is this true, it is good for us  we dont need to have money in our pocket, it is only transaction using our digital money with this we can less hustle but i think it needs more conversation and discussion in both sides..
Leenkoranan

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

All we want is bitcoins accepted in any government transactions especially like this an airport this is awesome, but we must think this first it is approving on bothsides really in corner their not making argumentation which they were loss in this part, they need to discuss it cos its good for all of us if it is approved..
princess22

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

This is good i hope it really happened, we must thankful if bitcoins accepted in airport for travelling tickets cos we can less hustle..
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

it will really good if we can use bitcoin in the travelling tickets, and we all hope that not only in travelling ticket only, but all things about travelling, hotel, food, and all stuff about travelling, so we can use the bitcoin as our main "wallet" for travelling

bananaohnana

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:35:23 PM

There was a service back in the days that was letting you paying with bitcoins for air tickets. I'm sure now there are even more of them, I wouldn't be surprised about it at all
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

That is great to buy travelling tickets for the airlines, I have read in one article before huge days in accept buying tickets Airlines of the Australian country But Actually I don't know this news true or false.i think this idea not bad think we need to this opportunity to buying tickets with the Bitcoin.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

Yeah me too i feel that this is just a matter of time...one day everyone will buy what he want when he want using bitcoin i'a sure about that

it can all happen in the future but you have to be patient because it will take a long time and when it happens bitcoin really has been well received in various countries. it all takes a process.

damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

very good, I really agree once bitcoin can be used in the payment system at the airport. but if possible this bitcoin can also be used in all types of payment. so people do not have to bring a lot of money somewhere and enough with just a small card like an ATM card.
bitfocus

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

Good news for Travel Lovers Cheesy
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

in my opinion it will be difficult, because equally we know the price of bitcoin is unstable. perhaps for a country that has been able to accept bitcoin trade in his country would be very happy if it did happen.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

I thought that the OP had some good news if bitcoin had been received at one of the airports, but it turned out he was just asking for opinions  Cheesy Cheesy

How sweet could it be?

very useful news for the OP, with this good news OP can directly visit to tokyo, to feel for yourself how the ticket booking system using bitcoin, and can know the effect in japan
Malintha1996

Activity: 205

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

I recently heard the news that BMW and samsung  are going to accept crpto currencies  for their products.So in my opinion I believe that airlines will also look in to crypto currencies soon.Some say that they already have.However,it is clear these news which keep saying bitcoin accepted,are omens of the global digital currency that is the result of evolution  of the fiat currency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
angelakrasnova

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

It's very cool, every time I'm happy with such moments of bitcoin implementation, I want bitcoin to get into all systems and scale as quickly as possible, then bitcoin will have great success!
jaaeeeyyyy

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

This did not only helps bitcoin user. At the same time the company itself or the agency. As we all know bitcoin continuously rise as of this moment and therefore if someone paid them in an specific amount there is a huge probability that what they have earn will gain profit, that i how powerful bitcoin was. Moreover it will be a great help to the users because they can easily do transactions. Soon all establishment will accept bitcoin.
Sedorikku

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

How sweet could it be?

Yes, that's is one great decision that airport will accepting bitcoin as an payment for the plane ticket. This it could be the best useful things with bitcoin. Implementation of this kind of transactions with many things in our world with make our society and economy richer than before.  With the help of bitcoin, many people will have an opportunity to do many things because of what they have.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

This is fantastic, actually bitcoin will become a globally legal tender soon. For Airports that will be accepting bitcoin at the moment, I think customers may have to book ahead for bitcoin network confirmation sake.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:04:12 AM

It's nice knowing that some airport are already accepting Bitcoin as payment for tickets it's more easier and i believe that soon all airports will do the same and this will help to rise and will attract more people to invest and trade.

JavaScriptlk

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:24:36 AM

That's normal because bitcoin is already accepted in some countries
Williamnak

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:27:28 AM

There is no surprising that airport accepting bitcoins for travelling tickets. I already saw it in social network. But i'm sure it will cost a lot
Ethannecessary1760

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:28:45 AM

how great it is ? I also hope that people worldwide can use bitcoin for travelling tickets
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:47:52 AM

It will happen to all the airports in the world. The development of crypto currency will soon be felt by various elements of society that will make traveler or ordinary people trying to use crypto currency. In terms of convenience, crypto currency is feasible to use how come someone who uses crypto currency does not have to bother to exchange their country's money against money applicable in the country they make as a place traveler. They simply need a smartphone to complete a ticket purchase transaction, a new innovation that is very worth waiting for.
fer3219

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:51:25 AM

How sweet could it be?

many airports run windows xp or windows 98 for their systems, bitcoin as payment for traveling seems quite like a dream for now.
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:11:07 AM

Really, I have not heard this news before. I like that I think smb did some ICO project or smth to create a new system for airports. And actually, I found also a cool project for insurance companies which is Socratus. I really like their concept - a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paperwork. With this ecosystem, companies will be able to cut operating costs, create new insurance products, deal with data analysis more efficiently and many other benefits.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

again this was just another great news to all bitcoin lovers and enthusiast that there is a direct payment in travelling tickets by bitcoins, surely the bitcoin enthusiast will much more want to earn in this type of business and hoping for some new and other features that bitcoin is gonna be update.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:49:45 AM

Airports must have learned from Expedia. Expedia were actively accepting BTC back then, they just pause accepting it right now but I think they are still up to resume one day. There are several Booking sites that do accept BTC but its a good initiative of airports accepting cryptocurrency. Soon they might accept other altcoins too.
agnostos

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:54:25 AM

Actually there is a site i know that sell airline tickets for bitcoin, you may have take a look to this site www.abitsky.com They have another services they're selling not just airline tickets.
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:58:05 AM

yes it would be nice if it happened but I think if bitcoin transactions are still long and the cost is still quite large, for now bitcoin still not effective in use as a travel ticket at the airport.
Sbdip

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:00:49 AM

This is the sign that bitcoin is making it's own place in the economic world.. Hope it'll soon become more and more usable in real world
redtrus55

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:03:10 AM

Yes, that's a very good idea. Bitcoin will be more effective if enabled for ticket payment, because in this day and age, a lot of people who want to buy transport tickets easily and practically.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:05:41 AM

woow it would be amazing and i would love it and i know that in a short time all the agencies over the world i mean will accept it and it woul be crazy yayy we can visit more places i guess.

I think maybe this would happen in some airport. Hopefully it will happens nationwide meaning all of the airport in the world will probably allow this kind of transaction. This is a good idea and very easy for everyone of us. Maybe it will not happen today but i hope that it will happen in the future.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:27:52 AM

This is an amazing news. For airports to accept bitcoins, its really great. This would surely make bitcoin more known and valuable as more user are likely going to use bitcoin and the value would grow as well.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

I think this will be an attempt by the airline in the next five years. In the past year, many industries have planned to use bitcoin or are planning to carry out the related business. With the expansion of the community, it is believed that bitcoin will be used more widely.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

From the title I thought this had already happened, which would have surprised me. I think the day this will happen we will already have hit mass adoption for Bitcoin.
It would be huge!! but i thk if cryptocurrencies keep improving this could be in our near future.
lamroinhau09

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:22:33 AM

This problem is hardly possible at this time because each country has its own set of rules for using virtual currency. especially for the travel industry, unless there is a link between the countries accepting Bitcoin for payment.
xuzukami

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:41:10 AM

This is a move that helps BTC grow more and more confident in the heart of each person, BTC gradually approach to the daily life of people, showing that they have more benefits than risk.
Denies

Merit: 170

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

How sweet could it be?

I'm never sure that will happen, we know that bitcoin and other crypto have traits that are easy to change and difficult to set up to be more stable. that's why I assume that it will be difficult to happen. but I have never closed the possibility of it happening in the next few decades, especially with the variety of new innovations and technological sophistication.
airinnesmith26

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

I think the airport in tokyo is now accepting bitcoin.
irsykes

Activity: 1445
Merit: 273

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

How sweet could it be?

you can start first with open to buy ticket service with bitcoin as payment. i think it is almost same than airport must accept bitcoin. because nowadays almost all people buy ticket from apps then in airport they only need to print their ticket

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

How sweet could it be?

I have not read about this further, but if its true i really believe that i could be a good movement for the progression of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

I don't know about this but this could happen although it should take a long time before we can use bitcoin for travel tickets. this will relate to the government regulations so bitcoin can be used and maybe they need to make sure everything can work well and they need to prepare many things. but soon, maybe we can see that in Japan and Korea can integrate their payment system with the blockchain technology and they can allow us to use bitcoin as we know that in Japan and Korea are accepting bitcoin.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:21:04 AM

There is no doubt that btc will be used in every purpose of purchasing anything. Already atm booths have set for customers who want to withdraw money through card.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

It will be great if this happens. Some agencies are taking btc for air tickets. In near future btc will be very helpful for many other purposes.
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:59:05 AM

How sweet could it be?

oh, of course with this opportunity to increase bitcoin prices increase and I am increasingly excited to save bitcoin in my wallet or on the market
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

Really? its good to hear, I hope someday bitcoin will successfully accept of every country and also government and also I know i hope we will buy anything that we want by using bitcoin.
tuturutmunding

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

No wonder, maybe in European countries like Germany and Bitcoin, they have become legitimate payment instruments so that bitcoin has a high popularity and is able to dominate other digital currencies.
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

with great hopes I wait for everything that is truly real, sooner or later it will happen, where the airport and a number of airlines start accepting ticket payments using bitcoin, it really helps those who want to travel by airplane, and may be very profitable for travelers who often use airlines to travel around the world.
AbduRRozzaqAbduLLah

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

It is going to be of huge benefit to the human planet.
 I urge the world at large to make this initiative of  airport ticket purchase with bitcointalk an ease for the world.
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

Again, one of the problems bitcoin faces is decentralization. Purchasing ticket via bitcoin might be impossible as some countries want to have data/records of whoever is going im or out of the country.

It might be possible if there would be another party for the transactions such as banks or accredited money remittance center.
Tigorss

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

if this happens, bitcoin will make it easier for work and transactions, and this proves that bitcoin can be received in various countries and some basic services that people often use.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

How sweet could it be?

you can start first with open to buy ticket service with bitcoin as payment. i think it is almost same than airport must accept bitcoin. because nowadays almost all people buy ticket from apps then in airport they only need to print their ticket
As of now I haven't heard that kind of activity and I don't know if that really exist nowadays. But on the bright spot I think it would be a great idea if that will happen. Just think and imagine of the opportunities that is about to come once it has been approved. For sure many will benefit from it and it will set another achievement for the bitcoin community.
CryptoMamasita

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

How sweet could it be?

I find it an interesting idea. But in order to make it real Bitcoin should get more recognition - it still causes much controversy in people's minds.
I'm personally willing to wait and see how it goes then!
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

How sweet could it be?

This is a good news for bitcoin future, as we know that there are so many people doing traveling around the world, you can imagine when we could use btc as a payment for everything, so we don't need money exchanger anymore. Look how easy it is as a traveller
lepeirisjs12jsjs21

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

It's pretty interesting, but you know, Bitcoin is not really legal globally, maybe it's going to be difficult to trade the airport. If it really happens, I will hunt for some travel tickets. LoL
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

As bitcoin slowly invades the economy, it is not impossible that one day, in our respective countries, bitcoin will be accepted as payments for airfares and other modes of transportation. As a person who loves to travel, I really find this idea a good one since I can have easier and direct transactions. If bitcoin can be used in the sustainment of everyday living, it is possible that the travelling expenses will also soon be covered by it.
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

How sweet could it be?

Really sweet! It will be great for a lot of people if this will be implemented to every airport. Everything seemingly becomes efficient because of Bitcoin. Who says that Bitcoin was dead? This is one of the evidence that it is still gaining attention even though a lot of alarming news are present in the web. Bitcoin will keep on going whatever happens.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

If this is true then  I am so glad that bitcoin is so worldwide now and It is use in so many ways, to buy goods and services, to pay bill and load. I guess bitcoin evolved so much now .

stely

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

It's pretty interesting, but you know, Bitcoin is not really legal globally, maybe it's going to be difficult to trade the airport. If it really happens, I will hunt for some travel tickets. LoL
Brisbane Airport is set to become the planet's first aviation hub to accept Bitcoin - as well as a selection of other virtual currencies, including Dash, Steem, Litecoin and Ethereum - after signing an agreement with tourism company TravelbyBit Australia.
MinerFTW

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

How sweet could it be?

This is good news and I think it might be good for the crypto world as a whole. Here's a little more information:

https://news.bitcoin.com/brisbane-international-is-now-the-worlds-first-crypto-friendly-airport/

In addition to airplane tickets, you can also pay your parking at the airport with a number of crypto coins  Grin Grin :

https://www.airportparking.top/cryptopayment.html

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
BCTalkaccountforsale

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

How sweet could it be?

This is a good signal for those who are using bitcoin and I think bitcoin will be widely used and paid for all future living expenses not just airfare payments.
etnichalx837

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

I'm sure it will happen soon, but not all airports and travel agents can / dare to accept bitcoin because this involves different government regulations for each country. Some legalize bitcoin, but some consider illegal transactions using bitcoin. So in countries that legalize bitcoin, transactions can take place without problems, because it simplifies and speeds up transactions.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

How sweet could it be?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I would honestly think that Cathay Pacific is starting to acknowledge blockchain for payments in airline tickets, in which Bitcoin would be the first thing in their mind. In the Philippines, Cebu Pacific’s Get Go is accepting LoyalCoin for payments in their airline promo. I’m pretty sure that massive adoption would come slowly but surely.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

very good news! The more companies and stores will take bitcoin, the faster will be the legalization of crypto coins around the world! Now there are a lot of car brands, they also started taking bitcoin for their cars! the truth is only in those countries where bitcoin is allowed!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
baconlike

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

Although today the market is increasingly accepting crypto passwords for many business areas, the cryptographic market is still unlikely to increase in this period.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

Airports don't sell tickets, bulk agents do. So in the USA I use https://www.cheapair.com/ to buy tickets with bitcoin. I fly about 11k miles per year and  cheapair is helpful to it's bitcoin customers. They actually sent me an email with a special expedited helpline number. And they send me unpublished deals.  They have been great.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
maskeffec

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:07:52 PM

I am not surprised if the airport accepts Bitcoin for travel tickets, because the airport is a public place where the majority are tourists, and I think the use of Bitcoin to facilitate transactions, because Bitcoin can be used in any country, except countries that prohibit Bitcoin, so tourists do not bother to exchange their money into the country's local money.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

it will be very good news if it really happens. if the airport receives bitcoin for ticket payment it also makes it easy for us to use bitcoin transactions. but it might take a long time. so for airports that will receive bitcoin maybe 5 or 10 more years. hope it will happen.
jpnl0002

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

The news is great and a very good one that airpport are now accepting bitcoin for travel tickets for me this is just a tip of the ice berg there are still more to come .Bitcoin will soon be used for everything we decide to use it for .This is sweet
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:13:57 PM

Well if the airports will take bitcoin, then this will increase the involvement of people in this area

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

maybe if the airport implements a payment system using bitcoin in my opinion it is a good response because with the enactment of the system the public no longer has to bother with paying using cash and in that way can make transactions to buy tickets easier
oceantiger

Merit: 8

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:16:02 PM

How sweet could it be?

There will be no implication at all since it will be P2P transactions. All that is needed is  for the air lines to have a functional wallet where they control their private keys and keep them save. It will make life easier at airports as issues of money theft will be things of the past.
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

From the trend, it is currently happening but I don't think it is widely accepted. No doubts that if this begins to happen massively across the globe, Btc will gain further deeper grounds since it will attract more investors into crypto.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
cetald

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

Many companies are already implementing blockchain in their business. Some with the help of ICO, others without ICO. But the meaning of this does not change. Blockchain technology has come to the aid of business.

DAVETUN

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:49:08 PM

We are in the future, It is happening already, Bitcoin is the coin of the moment and the future, Bitcoin has been accepted for several transactions beyond airport travelling ticket, This is sure to keep expanding as the digital currency technology keep evolving, soon we will be able to use Bitcoin for our day to day transaction.
IamKnowledge

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

We just need to be patient with some of these things. So many transactions are possible with bitcoin at the moment, and I would not be surprised if airports, buses, trains and taxis accept bitcoins for travelling tickets in the coming years.
MI6

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:05:21 PM

How sweet could it be?

i think it will be good but some people like to book it online and it not take their time and waste to buy in airport. i think for something like transportation is not really effective again because of that.

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:12:38 PM

Its possible that a airport will accept bitcoin infact there are ICO that talk about a airline the name is avinoc. Try search on him. But he is already done. And its succesful last week he started airdrop and now he is starting to list in a exchanger
Xalata

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

This is incredible as this are all to show how bitcoin is strong and also how it is extending its tentacles from online marketing platforms to being used as payment for the purchasing of traveling tickets.

dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:25:07 PM

I didn't know. So can we buy our tickets with Bitcoin? or some crypto moneys? Which company do they accept that?
Emjohn.

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:44:38 AM
Merited by codered000 (1)

There are many possibilities where bitcoin can be used in the future and there are some companies that accepts bitcoin as a payment. It would be cool of course to use bitcoin as a payment in buying airplane tickets and also other travelling vehicles. Bitcoin has a lot to offer and we can't wait to see what other offers could it be.
blnchaguilar

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

There are already sites where you can purchase airplane tickets for bitcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:07:15 AM

There are many possibilities where bitcoin can be used in the future and there are some companies that accepts bitcoin as a payment. It would be cool of course to use bitcoin as a payment in buying airplane tickets and also other travelling vehicles. Bitcoin has a lot to offer and we can't wait to see what other offers could it be.

I think many bitcoin users are waiting this is happening so they can try to use bitcoin in the airport. like you said, when this is happening, we have another option to pay airplane tickets and we don't have to use fiat but we can also use bitcoin as a new payment system. but I am curious about the volatility of bitcoin when this applies to the payment system because the price is always changing and it might be interesting to see the price in the morning time is stable but in the night, the price will change.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:12:02 AM

This is great news, I've been waiting for this for a long time. More and more companies and state support us. When the airport uses Bitcoin to trade, we will feel more convenient. That will make Bitcoin come back, the problem is just time.
Matty96

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:14:17 AM

Is it a real news? Where is the source?

I do know that there are couple of services on the internet accept crypto payment. I think they were either cheapair or cheapairticket. But that is a way for you fulfill your travel dreams with bitcoin.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:16:16 AM

I am glad hear about an airport want to accept and received bitcoin as payment for ticket and everything about travelling. Because my hobbies is traveling and around the side world, good moment because I am bitcoin member and have airport receiving bitcoin as payment and make my travelling more fast and easy when making transaction.
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:18:00 AM

I think now bitcoin get the most important place because people from all over the world comes in the airport and when they found that bitcoin is accepted by airport it will surely fall positive impact on them.
LemonF3

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:24:21 AM

How sweet could it be?

This will be great for all of us. Most especially for those whose dreams is travelling to other places. Hopefully it will going to be realized soon. Payment transactions will be very easy maybe and faster.
bigblackdeck45

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:45:00 AM

If that is the case then I would travel more often then. I xan imagine myself paying ticket with my bitcoin. I do hope more and more establishments finally realize how awesome bitcoin is and will start to accept it. If bitcoins popularity grows more and more then I am sure these establishments will notice what bitcoin can bring to them if they accepted it.
zubrr51

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:02:32 AM

Accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment will necessarily lead to an increase in its value among users.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Karakas

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:05:44 AM

I think this is a good idea because the airport is one of the gateways between countries, there must be many bitcoin holders who feel happy because they don't need to exchange their local currency
lumedeee02

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:47:54 AM

I'm sure this will soon happen because cryrocurrency will soon be what everybody will be eager to know about and it will be use in all aspect of life in terms of exchange it for what you need
justhh

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:34:21 AM

Very good indeed!  The blockchain technology is the fastest-growing industry in the world.
Baronggot

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

Another business entity that's accepting cryptocurrency and everytime i heard and read news like this, it really gives me morale on holding my crypto assets because that alone will tell how the adoption rate of crypto especially bitcoin has evolved through the years.

Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

How sweet could it be?

Probably it turns out to be profitable, and it also proves that bitcoin slightly interferes with the real life of a person, and makes special facilities for quick payment of a ticket for example.
Instiktiv

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

I would like the whole airport to be on bitcoin!  I would have lived there)))
Binauf
Copper Member

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

I think the best place to gain much more publicity in cryptos is the Airport. With so many flghts in and out of every airport, different nationalities have the opportunity of knowing bitcoin and alts.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
Mhd-Bobbi

Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:20:32 PM

How sweet could it be?

This is good if the airport accepts ticket payments with bitcoin, everyone must be very easy to travel around the country, but there are problems if some people don't understand the use of bitcoin! Of course not everyone understands, I think this is a new breakthrough.
thenameisjay

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

How sweet could it be?

Agree. This can be a very good idea for airlines to adapt to such technology and accept bitcoins as another way to pay for one's miles. But I think airlines should adjust greatly since bitcoins are pretty volatile and it's hard to manage such volatility specially if you're handling a stressful airline.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
gorokill

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

This will make it easy for Bitcoin holders to make transactions to pay for airport tickets, and I think airport managers are keen on technological advances, because they have many passengers and some of them will use bitcoin to pay for airlines. so Bitcoin holders don't need to exchange their Bitcoin with fiat money in that country.
Melon12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

Hopping this coming years airport accepting bitcoin for traveling this is the best idea ever to help  us to have a easy travel in the place we want to go.
yogeshkale

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

It is very good news airport accepting bitcoin because every time we want to exchange money and it is time wasted so it is helpful for traveler whos travel every time in the world. I think in near future all people use bitcoin for traveling don't need any country currency.
sino22

Activity: 438

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

this is cool when the airport accepts ticket payments with bitcoin. although only in some countries that accept payment with bitcoin, but if all can accept payments with bitcoin is definitely very extraordinary
Blackamoh

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:30:39 PM

I think if it really happens it will be very cool if the airport accepts bitcoin as payment. great
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

How sweet could it be?

I think accepting bitcoin in paying or buying ticket on airport or traveling tickets is a very good idea which can able the passenger to buy ticket easily and instantly and without any paper works. I think if this will happen all traveler will have easy flight and all you need to is pay your bill using your bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kertmu

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

Back in 2013, Oliver Janssens, a multimillionaire bought an English company flight. However, the transaction amount was not disclosed. it is assumed that he will spend on this 10-55 BTC.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

If I'm not mistaking, this is already happening. I have read a thread where this has been discussed and people attest to the fact that it is happening at some places. Perhaps not many airports are offering this service.

Gonzaleti

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:26:53 AM

This will make it easy for Bitcoin holders to make transactions to pay for airport tickets, and I think airport managers are keen on technological advances, because they have many passengers and some of them will use bitcoin to pay for airlines. so Bitcoin holders don't need to exchange their Bitcoin with fiat money in that country.
The more airlines that accept ticket payments using bitcoin, the more passengers there. Airports will be increasingly crowded with aircraft passengers, meaning that the economy is spinning faster, welfare impacts are increasing. The government must be aware that technological progress will have an impact on state revenues, while bitcoin is proof that payment technology can be done without third parties, and cheap.
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

Accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment will necessarily lead to an increase in its value among users.
Airports are the entrance to a country, where airplanes are the most popular means of transportation between countries, so acceptance of bitcoin payments is smart because consumers are given the choice to make payments. Do not want to accept bitcoin, consumers can move planes or can move destinations
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1532
Merit: 157

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

If that is true, of course, the adoption of bitcoin will increase and the market demand for bitcoin will also increase, automatic prices will also increase. And I think some travel companies have made their own cryptocurrencies to travel in several countries. I have seen several ICO projects engaged in traveling

mekie

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

Cheap air take bitcoin etc for tickets, not sure how they rate for price and service, but i would certainly give it a try. I believe there may be others. I remember Peach aviation a Japanese low cost airline was according to the Financial Times back in 2017 looking at taking bitcoin. Ihave looked at their site and as of today it doesn't  mention bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
feehannah

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

How sweet could it be?

Wow!it,s really great if one day that will behappen  in different country including our country.We hope that bitcoin will be use widely as a medium of payment.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

It will be great if large transport and travel companies will accept bitcoin and thus develop cryptocurrency. It seems to me that very soon it will become real. We only need a loyal attitude of the government to this.
rtm125

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

I hope that this will happen very soon, because bitcoin will significantly improve and simplify the process of travel. I would really like to try to travel, having only bitcoins in my pocket.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

It will be great if large transport and travel companies will accept bitcoin and thus develop cryptocurrency. It seems to me that very soon it will become real. We only need a loyal attitude of the government to this.
Yeah i agree with you. That transaction is so easy and fast and it only needs transfer but i guess that would still be far. But its really possible and a good thing if that happens
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

Australian airport already accepting bitcoins https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/brisbane-becomes-worlds-first-airport-to-accept-bitcoin/
and also Brisbane airport authority using btc https://news.bitcoin.com/brisbane-international-is-now-the-worlds-first-crypto-friendly-airport/
Good news it for air traveler who interested to journey in abroad.
tiktak89

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:23:57 PM

I expect that now large companies will support the trend of accepting bitcoin. And if it will take airports that it will be very convenient for traveling people, as it will greatly simplify the purchase of tickets.

devale

Activity: 48

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

the airports are always affected from the airplane companies and this issue would be better addressed to the airplane companies rather than airports and if they would start such a thing it would be perfect.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:44:24 AM

I haven't heard of this before, but I'm not surprised that it came up. Companies are getting to accept bitcoin for what it is and integrate it into their system. It can only be a matter of time before more than half of the global market adopts its use in their system. Its adoption can only reflect the need for technological advancement and economical growth. So let's give the baby a chance to blossom in this financial space. And get its wide recognition.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Simsonie

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

Hopefully it will happen soon in the future. If so, it will be a good news for traveler like me
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

a fairly good and very needed development of investors to increase the interest of investors to invest and make cryptocurrencies expand rapidly but in my country it still requires a long process and time for that to happen
tegarp90

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

How sweet could it be?

I think right now is not able to implemented due to bitcoin network transaction is still not stable, sometimes the transaction sent fast but sometimes it stuck.
So, if it's implemented to the airports, it will be chaos because all departures already planned
jbarcenas18

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

It is really amazing when airport company accepting bitcoin as mode of payment. You don't need to exchange your bitcoin into cash and hassle free. Hoping that in the future more and more company will accept bitcoin.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
dimiinx

Activity: 355

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

I agree with you if the airport accepts bitcoin as a substitute for virtual money so it makes transactions and flights easier
Tramle091296

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

It will help a lot people/travelers because there will be no hassle, it will be an instant payment on what ticket they want to buy. and the Good for this is a lot of the travelers can gain more profit because of the bitcoin they were holding and it can help for their budget on their travels like buying on what they want on that place also its easy to convert money on what are the fiat currency they want to use. The airport also can gain a lot profit. it will grow more the price of bitcoin because of this.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

Every other post is "hope this happens".LOL.  Read a little, it has been happening for years. I fly using bitcoin all the time.  Wink

Koenraad Lange

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

the airports are always affected from the airplane companies and this issue would be better addressed to the airplane companies rather than airports and if they would start such a thing it would be perfect.
Travel tickets are strongly associated with airlines, so the bitcoin acceptance policy for ticket payments has nothing to do with the airport. But acceptance of bitcoin can be applied to countries that legalize bitcoin. For countries that prohibit the use of bitcoin, paying for tickets using bitcoin is not allowed.
alinapvlvch

Activity: 276

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

now travel business very strongly develops and even more often begins to accept digital currency. therefore it is not news any more.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts on September 1st, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

This is certainly something that will be wonderful and will increase the price, but I think this is currently impossible, for many reasons, including the lack of recognition of the Bitcoin in many countries
nuraziaaziz

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

This is really something different that which no one will expect something like that going to happened and I think it is also a good way to expose Bitcoin more to others where not only they can purchase normal stuff with bitcoin but also travelling flights.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

I am not sure about that it might be in a very few countries where you buy air tickets with bitcoin.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

This is a good idea. I think this can help a lot of trouble for those who would want to transact and pay at home or in any location and the lesser will there be resources needed to accept payments. Any payment can be placed directly towards the appropriate account with no problem at all. Not unless otherwise if there will be problems with the network connectivity. I do think this will happen in the future.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

How sweet could it be?

in my opinion it was put in place to make it easier for bitcoin holders to transact, I think that is a good idea so that bitcoin holders can travel without difficulty and the process is also easy.

vernl

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

Currently there are only retailers of flying tickets that accept Bitcoin like abitsky, i don't think there is any airport in this world accept Bitcoin payment as all.
And usual you buy the ticket first before you came to the airport.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

Wow, I am very happy to hear the news. I will be even more pleased if it really can be realized in all countries. Meaning that I don't have to worry about paying for trips by air in fiat currencies. I only need online transactions via digital wallet only. I am sure that if this is realized then there will be many devotees and crypto currencies can grow very rapidly. This makes us more calm and comfortable if we want to go anywhere where we don't need to carry a lot of cash. I myself will enjoy transacting with bitcoin more than fiat money because it is easier and of course bitcoin will get increasing public trust.

▔▔▔▔▔
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

I think that's the way it should be, because if not then any business related to technology and the internet but not accepting bitcoin will be useless, in the sense that the company is outdated.
AiBBio

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

It is great news! Bitcoin can be used in different companies..
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

This type of discussion on this type of news always makes me smile. Like my friends will tell me wow did you know this place accepts Bitcoin now? You can buy Mercedes with Bitcoin, or French wine, or diamonds etc.

But,,, ask them next: so did you buy those things with Bitcoin? And they laugh and say of course not!

Yes,,, it is good news always that some new merchant accepts Bitcoin but guys, if you are not spending and using your crypto, then it is pointless how many merchants there are.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

I have not seen this happen at the airport. Hopefully this form will soon be accepted at the airport and it will be convenient for all of us.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

the implication is we have to be extra to be able to promote bitcoin on the world stage, so the world recognizes and glorifies bitcoin as high as possible. and the world community can enjoy bitcoin for the long term.
KorakPawon

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

oh yes it is, it would be so sweet and amazing, especially for those who loves travel, everything becomes so much easier. In the future, I hope it's not only airport but other public services could do the same. So, we have to promote more widely to make bitcoin well known and be accepted in many areas of transactions, and of course it would be nice to enjoy bitcoin.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

Not many airport have accepted bitcoin as payment transaction, because many country still not allowed for using bitcoin as transaction payment and it hard for seeing airport could get bitcoin as payment system.
dificanovi

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

if this really happens it will encourage the price of bitcoin to be even more expensive and will improve market prices in the future. I think we all have to help push the price of bitcoin up again by using bitcoin as a payment tool in all types of payments.
I think this is a good step to push the price of bitcoin up again, hopefully in the next few months the price of bitcoin will rise again.

Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

the implication is we have to be extra to be able to promote bitcoin on the world stage, so the world recognizes and glorifies bitcoin as high as possible. and the world community can enjoy bitcoin for the long term.
this is very unique why not all airlines not use bitcoin for ticket purchase transactions to facilitate this supposed purchase to be treated all over the world
SnapDown22

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

I support and agree that the airport has agreed to the existence of bitcoin for ticket payments and this must be taught by countries all over the world to feel how bitcoin is helping us every day
mahibul49

Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

i am 100% sure one day we will see that airport accepting bitcoins for booking tickets and that will be huge for crypto.

saumang2m
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:51:22 PM

This is a very good news. This will give more people access to people using bitcoin. And by using Bitcoin on such a large platform. Market value that bitcoin will increase further. Which will also benefit us.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Rooster101

Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:56:41 AM

This year proved to be the start of bitcoin adoption in some countries particularly in southeast asia where many merchants and big businesses started to accept the cryptocurrency as a payment. One of them is the travel sector, or the airline companies in particular. There are report that many airline companies around the world are now accepting bitcoin for travel payment. In the philippines, a local airline company have already agreed to make bitcoin as a mode of payment in booking airline tickets using a local crypto exchange.
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:26:36 AM

I agree on most people here , this is indeed a good news for us because we know that bitcoin is still slowly getting popular and gaining reputation from any other business

. i think this news can also give a positive impact on the prices of other cryptos , so if i were you guys i will now buy more cryptos especially bitcoin because it is obvious that bitcoin will become a mainstream crypto coin in the future and i can make a lot profit from it as soon as the adoption will become complete all over the world .
hassan.ahmad03

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:01:02 AM

Well its a great job again that bitcoin also uses as a payments to the air transportations,bitcoin has many good things to do for us all it makes our life more easier,and many of our mates are veey much thankful for this matter,keep it up who organized in this bitcoin we will support you forever.

I also agree with you soon many currencies will be replaced by Cryptocurrencies and that would be more secure and convenient for general public. Lets see what the future holds.
Eirecoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:31:08 AM

How sweet could it be?

Hello good evening  this is actually real, and not only in the 1st world countries  because even now in 3rd world countries like Panama, Colombia, Argentina, and even in  Venezuela they are accepting bitcoins for almost anything and even exist atm machines were you can withdraw bitcoins in form of the national currency so you can bet that this trend is goin to expand ever further to the point were bitcoin can became the world's currency. God bless bitcoin

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:01:01 AM

How sweet could it be?

Hello good evening  this is actually real, and not only in the 1st world countries  because even now in 3rd world countries like Panama, Colombia, Argentina, and even in  Venezuela they are accepting bitcoins for almost anything and even exist atm machines were you can withdraw bitcoins in form of the national currency so you can bet that this trend is goin to expand ever further to the point were bitcoin can became the world's currency. God bless bitcoin

Wow! if that's the case that would be a great newd then. This would help us a lot and is very convinient in our end specially for us who love to travel.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

Not many airport have accepted bitcoin as payment transaction, because many country still not allowed for using bitcoin as transaction payment and it hard for seeing airport could get bitcoin as payment system.

That's right, my country is an example. But I still hope that in the future my country will also recognize and accept bitcoin transactions for airports or something Roll Eyes, but this is still good news for those countries that have accepted the transaction and pay with bitcoin. Congratulations Tongue

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Crafts12

Activity: 405

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

How sweet could it be?

Woah! That was great if ever all of the airport or airline businesses will accept bitcoin as a means of payment. It will be much more easier to book now especially that in just a snap you can send payments without hassle. It is indeed a great news that some of the places accept bitcoin as payment for air transportation. Isn't awesome that bitcoin is really becoming mainstream?

Elizabethkjenkins

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:21:42 AM

How sweet could it be?

This is so cool! Now I want to go to Japan.  Cool
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

I do not have any idea about travel agency who accepting bitcoin but I think this is a good idea because you can book without any hussle. I think the travel agency who accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer will have chance to become popular because most of the people now have bitcoin in their wallet so they will use it in their flights and the people who book in that travel agency will spread the news that this travel agency has a payment method that accept bitcoin.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

This is good news, and certainly can make bitcoin more popular and able to bring change to a better future. Of course we all hope that if this is a news that is true, then in the future we all hope that the price of bitcoin will rise and give us hope to get big profits through bitcoin investment. Hopefully in the future bitcoin can be accepted by all levels of society and will become a national currency that applies to the whole world.
yourialfa

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:01:27 PM

I think it's only a matter of time. That will definitely happen or even have happened in a country. But in my country it hasn't happened yet. I think bitcoin still needs time and certainly the future of bitcoin is still very good. Because the blockchain is still growing and applied in several fields. This is certainly good. Hopefully the airport in my country can implement it in the future.
CVMI

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

I am kinda surprised that this is just becoming more popular. I thought more businesses would be quicker to adopt cryptocurrencies.
MaJes-ty

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:13:55 AM

Correct. It would be really more convenient to pay in crypto. And I think traveling in general would be easier too (no need to exchange currencies or bring lots of cash)
joykulot

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:46:26 AM

That is great news to all of us who use cryptocurrency, so very convenient and easy to use in transaction. I hope many facilities will used btc as payment, and btc will become popular and no one say btc is scam.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:52:20 AM

That is great news to all of us who use cryptocurrency, so very convenient and easy to use in transaction. I hope many facilities will used btc as payment, and btc will become popular and no one say btc is scam.
Yes, it will be a great news if airlines accept bitcoin as payment and the last the time I check some airlines just make the announcement of accepting bitcoin but they are yet to accept it. Meanwhile, alot of travel agency are already accepting bitcoin as payment.

princeyeboah

Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:53:09 AM

How sweet could it be?

It's impressive how the Tokyo airports have delved deep into the Blockchain technology and come to terms with it. I hope it will raise a competitive status to its neighbouring countries to also integrate Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies into the payment systems not only their airports.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Tahir460pk

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:14:46 AM

It's a great news for travellers that airport's accepting  bitcoin for travelling tickets these type of steps make him more trusting and more benifical, its a good way to transaction and well record without any interruption.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Joeyvicky

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:09:54 AM

Some airline agencies accept bitcoin and is nothing new and has been in existence for some time and some new projects are going much into such field to make explore more on it. And is a good things bitcoin is trending almost everything and we hope to cover the globe for the best of us all.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
killat

Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

This will not anytime soon due to Bitcoin's yet volatility and small adoption rate.

Imagine that you would be the CEO of British Airways, you would have sold last month 100000 tickets at 500$ and next month they worth 200$ only. You have to pay thousands of employees, taxes etc. This wouldn't be very cool, isn't it?

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
willwin66

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:50:54 AM

If this really happened, it would be great, they were more confident about the future of bitcoin
Olalomi

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:51:14 AM

The instability of the price of bitcoin is a stumbling block in its adoption for flight traveling tickets however if a permanent solution to this problem is addressed then bitcoin  will be massively adopted by many companies and organizations thus boasting economies of the adopting countries by generating incomes inform of taxes.
Eko prasetyo

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:55:06 AM

All of these ideas must be realized, all the time that will answer this is good news, airports accept bitcoin because every time we want to exchange money and it's time to waste it is very helpful for travelers who travel every time in the world
. In a country that has long been implementing cryptocurenncy, it must have planned it.
Escf4

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:15:07 AM

That is a very good news if that is true that airport are accepting payments from bitcoin for travelling tickets , this will be a another leap of cryptocurrency which are accepted in airporys and airlines industry, without bringing cash , but bitcoin payments.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
143since1892

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:18:01 AM

I'm really happy if the bitcoins can use to travelling around the world because this is one of the person need travelling by using a bitcoins. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Rashid555

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

It is very difficult in our country that crypto can be accepted by airlines this all will be possible if government should take some interest in this side so many things will be good, for travelling it can used but in the airlines it is looking very impossible and if government give a legal status to it then the companies will rely on it and a trust will be developed so let's see the governments.

btcnijuan

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

Actually you can buy airplane tickets on various sites just google it as I forgot the name, but to think that airport supports and accept bitcoin is a good thing to know and hear about, we are advancing in the technology.
bitfocus

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

there a few airlines accepting bitcoin directly, as per this article
https://thepointsguy.com/guide/airlines-otas-accepting-bitcoin/
DennyPen

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

there a few airlines accepting bitcoin directly, as per this article
https://thepointsguy.com/guide/airlines-otas-accepting-bitcoin/

That you! Great article! Hope more airlines, including major ones, will follow these examples!
hastag_80

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

How sweet could it be?

I thinks this kind of idea are for those country who are accepting bitcoin as a legalize only,because they are the one capable to doing this kind of implementation to have accepting bitcoins as a payments in travelling tickets for airport,but here in my own country i dont know thats its would been accepted.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

How sweet could it be?

Is there still no airport does not accepting bitcoin for payment? If that happens then that is very convenient to those travelers especially to those who are working that needs to travel, this would be very convenient to them.. Even to me if this would happen. And also it is also good if there is also bitcoin payment when getting passport. LOL.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:51:17 PM

Bitcoin is international and this is a big plus for tourists. Therefore, I am not surprised that cryptocurrency gains success in tourism.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:35:10 AM

of course if all airports can do it it will be very pleasant. I once read an article on the website https://www.republika.co.id/berita/gaya-hidup/travelling/18/01/31/p3eot7328-bandara-brisbane-pertama-di-dunia-terima-uang-digital
that Brisbane Australia airport has received cryptocurrency as a ticket payment tool. Passengers can complete crypto payments in the terminal area. this decision made Brisbane Airport the first airport to receive crypto. this policy was realized because of assistance from TravelbyBit a company that received crypto as a payment instrument.

JuneTaro

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:50:44 AM

How sweet could it be?

great. It is the clearest evidence for the acceptance of bitcoin world wide. Waiting for more good news from bitcoin.
creeps

Merit: 144

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:57:12 AM

How sweet could it be?

Is there still no airport does not accepting bitcoin for payment? If that happens then that is very convenient to those travelers especially to those who are working that needs to travel, this would be very convenient to them.. Even to me if this would happen. And also it is also good if there is also bitcoin payment when getting passport. LOL.
The worldwide acceptance for bitcoin will happen soon, and Airlines companies will surely accept bitcoin as mode of payment. This is going to be an exciting future since many big companies and establishments will adopt cryptocurrency. Its really more convenient for those users of bitcoin, but for me I will still consider bitcoin as my long term investment so technically I will not used bitcoin as my payment option.

Bitcoin is international and this is a big plus for tourists. Therefore, I am not surprised that cryptocurrency gains success in tourism.
If one country is a cryptofriendly, it can really boost the volume tourists since many crypto enthusiast are now travelling the world to spread the good vibes.

marcbitcoins

Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:35:04 AM

Well, this thing is possible now in countries that declared Bitcoin is legal as investments and for direct spending like in Japan and Germany that not only for spending but as a salary payment option as well. In the future, the possibility for Bitcoin to become world currency is at hand specially that more and more county are now supporting the Bitcoin currency.
sfr2017

Activity: 286

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:50:38 AM

I hope that in near futur it will be a good surprise for cryptocurrencies holding  Smiley

jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

the future of crypto currencies will be developed and of course it will be able to be used for the advancement of time and technology and one example of what Bitcoin can do to pay for the cost of aviation is the most important issue is legality
ridertiger

Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

This is exactly what we need, more adoption of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:14:14 AM

How sweet could it be?

I have not found any airport that accepting bitcoin as their payment method yet, but i think there are travel agents that accepting cryptocurrency from the buyers. If you want to buy airplane ticket, no need to buy direct from the airplane company, just contact the travel agencies and ask if they accept bitcoin or any cryptocurrency.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dvdrewritable

Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:33:37 AM

Well, this is a very good idea I would like to use this process for paying my air travel. If the news is true then it will be great news for the crypto adopters because there are a decent number of crypto dealers willing to welcome this amazing system. So I am really happy to hear this charming news thanks to the authority.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
Chairul Muttaqin

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:42:57 AM

How sweet could it be?

Actually there are many vendors that will help us to use bitcoin to buy many thing in real world, we can use bitcoin to buy tickets, food or even pay tuition by the help of vendors. Actually the real world industries are not really accept bitcoin, it still get fiat money but the vendors create a system so bitcoin users still can use bitcoin to buy something, it looks like you buy something using bitcoin directly but actually not like that.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
Dhaniii

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

How sweet could it be?

It's impressive how the Tokyo airports have delved deep into the Blockchain technology and come to terms with it. I hope it will raise a competitive status to its neighbouring countries to also integrate Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies into the payment systems not only their airports.

That's right, Japan are advancing faster to continue to increase the use of bitcoin or crypto in their countries, even if the airport in Tokyo is able to accept bitcoin and crypto currencies, it makes it easier for travelers from other countries to make payments. Japan are indeed increasingly serious about blockchain technology. countries in Southeast Asia should be able to start following Japan.

dentolas

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:07:40 AM

from the title I though these were good news, but in the end you are only day dreaming   Grin
from what I see on other users replies, there are already some offering this service, and i believe it will not take long for every airport to accept it... aerotransportation is a business that should not require major adjustments to be able to use crypto same as other currencies...
hope we can fly away with btc soon  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
denmark00

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

How sweet could it be?

Any sources? Where do get that information from? I would like to have a link. Thank you so much.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:13:01 AM

That's a goodnews let's hope other travel agency accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrency because it can help a lots to them in comes of fast transaction and easily method of payment.
denmark00

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:22:49 AM

This is exactly what we need, more adoption of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
me too, i've been waiting for this good news for a long time. Hopefully, airport all over the world will accept bitcoin for payment.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

me too, i've been waiting for this good news for a long time. Hopefully, airport all over the world will accept bitcoin for payment.

There were some airports in the past which accepted bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies for their services but after regulations and govt backlash most of them stopped it. Hopefully, it will be back again in the future.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lathin

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:27:35 AM

good news to hear. slowly world is accepting bitcoin
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

it would be a dream come through for crypto currency.  i mean bitcoin will gain mass adoption and subsequently other coins will follow suit. i think the major issues with crypto currency is the lack of real life use cases, with news like this then we are gradually approaching that era where coins will be used in real life to solve issues.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

if this happen i think i will travelling and buy some tickets with my bitcoin, and of course it will be perferect when all stores in the world can accept bitcoin as their payment system

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

It will a good option of utilising the Bitcoin directly for flights, but still it can only be accessed to country which have legalised bitcoin if not that cannot happen. So it will be very good option if it happens

wow.magic

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

How sweet could it be?

This alternative payment method would be great for transfortations since you wouldn't have to carry a lot amount of cash. Hopefully, every country can allow this so we can innovate airports for faster and cheaper transactions. If implemented successfully, this can expand to other industries in local or even in international markets such as delivery, and other services.
Siren

Merit: 265

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

How sweet could it be?

Everything that can be transacting online is possible to be used by bitcoin,we can shop now using our bitcoin,we can even pay for fastfoods using this cryptocurrency,can buy a car and house and lots using this greay coins so i see no problem just for a air flight tickets to considered paid with crypto and besides i have read some thread wayback about some companies accepting bitcoin for travelers ,and yes this is sweet for passengers to pay crypto
ganlianshifu1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

Many airports now have Bitcoin deposit and withdrawal machines! This reduces the trouble of redeeming foreign currency!
Digital cryptocurrency can be a faster and faster way to pay! Convenient to travel abroad!
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

the development of a crypto currency that is positive if the airport can already be used to make payments is certainly easier and more practical, of course, a country that legalizes crypto currencies that can do that

Sethrey

Activity: 916

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:38:52 AM

The btc will lose its privacy. When you'll buy a ticket with coins it will be automatically connected to you.
There may be problems in some countries that will ask you to pay fees for an additional income.
raag1993
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

This is great news. Because of that bitcoin will increase that value. And by which the price of bitcoin will also increase. People who use Bitcoin also benefit
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:02:43 PM

awesome news, if this happens then lets get set to hear the mass adoption of bitcoin that will lead to mission acomplished.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:26:23 PM

This will definitely happen one day.  In fact there is currently a project called the Aviation Network Operation Chain (AVINOC)  which aims to serve as the
The Blockchain Solution for the global Aviation Business. This shows we are even closer to accpatance of cryptocurrencies and  not only bitcoin in the Aviation sector. 

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

It is impossible, i do not know why are you asking this kind of questions to be honest.

Take a second, and think about it, all the airports have thousands of methods to control and take care of who is taking a plane, or who is entering the airport, and how they pay for the tickets.

With bitcoin, it would be almost impossible to do that.

How sweet could it be?

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:12:24 PM

Bitcoin is continuing the development of mode of transaction or payment theres a possibilities that it could happen someday. Because of the demand it shows acceptance of crypto in the field of aviation business and also for those people who travel in any country.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

that's very good bro. even if it could happen in my country in Indonesia, many Indonesian bitcoiners would be happy. because we can buy or order tickets using only bitcoin

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:29:01 AM

This is great news because it shows that we are starting to take Bitcoin en masse.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
suman mark

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:29:37 AM

I think if it really happens it will be very cool if the airport accepts bitcoin as payment. great
earlytrade24

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:34:00 AM

This would be a great idea --not just in airports but traveling in general. Imagine traveling around the world without having to worry about exchanging currencies. Life-changing, right?
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:23:30 AM

here in the Philippines, there are some of the airlines already accepting bitcoins for traveling tickets. I am so happy that even here in our country is gaining some adaptation of crptocurrency and bitcoin as payment, I do hope that more of the airlines company around the world will also used crypto currency as a payment for traveling tickets.

check the link of the article wrote by Mike Mislos below, you can check the article and maybe if you also wanted to visit Philippines for a vacation you can try to book a ticket using bitcoin.

https://bitpinas.com/feature/philippine-airlines-bitcoin-buying-flight-tickets-with-cryptocurrency/

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:38:33 AM

How sweet could it be?

I don't think there is a system that implements bitcoin can be a payment tool for airplane tickets, if there is a try, please specify where and what country.
I think every airport will be closely related to government and banking so this is the main problem

TobiasVR

Activity: 626

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:20:37 AM

a best step for the airport to accept crypto to accept bitcoin as payment. now I think that if you can use and use bitcoin to the fullest, it will provide many benefits including at the airport.
velive08

Activity: 815

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

Crypto use for airline ticket purchases can be said to be one of the best technology adoptions in the modern era. because we can see if the potential of bitcoin is very high and it provides benefits for aircraft crews throughout the world.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

How sweet could it be?

I don't think there is a system that implements bitcoin can be a payment tool for airplane tickets, if there is a try, please specify where and what country.
I think every airport will be closely related to government and banking so this is the main problem
I guess this is the OP expectation and the expectations of cryptocurrency users. You are right, which will be the first factor is the government, if the government accepts payments using bitcoin then we only wait for each airplane to open payment with bitcoin, but if the government does not accept bitcoin it might be the same at this time.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:36:44 AM

It will a good option of utilising the Bitcoin directly for flights, but still it can only be accessed to country which have legalised bitcoin if not that cannot happen. So it will be very good option if it happens
absolutely right and this is very good information for all of us because bitcoin has been made as a payment tool for many companies, so hopefully I will get this information quickly and quickly by the government that cannot accept bitcoin.

yancc0322

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

It is good to hear that bitcoin have more application!

https://www.venuechain.com/tc
jonaire99

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

I think the travel agencies are the ones who are actually accepting bitcoin, and even ethereum as a travel fare. Even our local airlines here is reported to be accepting bitcoin through a travel agency for the first time. Beside plane tickets, people can also use bitcoin to buy train tickets for the Amtrack, a passenger train that operates in the US and canada. Bitcoin adoption is still a long way to go but more businesses will going to accept the coin in the future.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
RadjorBlade

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:16:28 AM

the development of a crypto currency that is positive if the airport can already be used to make payments is certainly easier and more practical, of course, a country that legalizes crypto currencies that can do that
In my opinion, the purchase of flight tickets does not depend on the airport, but ticketing companies that work with airlines in determining the currency that can be used to buy tickets. One of them uses bitcoin. But the use of bitcoin must be in a country that has legalized bitcoin, in a country that prohibits bitcoin it cannot be used to pay anything.
DigitalCyberius

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:27:10 AM

Really sweet, until the airport/airline loses a few million dollars' worth of Bitcoin with a price swing. Ok, maybe that would be the case if a significant number of their flyers were paying in BTC. As cool as it would be for us, think about the airline's perspective. Until the volatility factor (at least) is solved, it might not be a smart move for them to do. Some might do so, if Bitcoin popularity goes up again, or if someone in charge decides it would somehow be beneficial to them or that they just want to encourage the crypto industry.

Have a great day,
The Cyberius team.
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:39:07 AM

How sweet could it be?

Just listening to the news I was happy if indeed it had materialized, because in my country there were still contradictions with recognition even though, so that all transactions with bitcoin etc., were still not allowed.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
livingancient

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:42:48 AM

Thinking in advance that bitcoin adopted all over the world not impossible that airports and some businesses will choose to be partnership to bitcoin. This is the real return of bitcoin from scam accusations into real business partner. In due time the high and massive demands of cryptocurrency will  be there as we are growing and making everything possible and convenient.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:44:15 AM

I don't hear this news that airports accept bitcoin as their traveling ticket.but I heard somewhere bitcoin as used in shopping,marketing, and restaurants.

apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:42:34 AM

Good ideas for bitcoiner love travelling and could use bitcoin as their payment for buying ticket at airport, we hope will have many airport will accepted bitcoin as payment transaction at the future and give more easy service for bitcoiner.
Lumi3004

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:50:17 AM

How sweet could it be?

I think this is a progress for Bitcoin, with all this now knowing that by dropping bitcoin there is now an airport that promotes travel tickets for Bitcoin payments, this is a good example for other airport access to make it easier for Bitcoin users, hopefully this can beexample for others.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:36:00 AM

I don't hear this news that airports accept bitcoin as their traveling ticket.but I heard somewhere bitcoin as used in shopping,marketing, and restaurants.
I also heard that, but I don't think it's in my country. besides, if this is true, then this is a pretty good development. because I feel that the airline has the government, and of course the government indirectly supports the development of bitcoin that exists today.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 06:49:34 AM

Airport is a huge business and has big significance in a country's economy. If bitcoin is permitted in a airport ecosystem then it could create much greater demand towards it and there will a mass adaption of bitcoin others country as well.

coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:59:15 AM

This is good news. Only when Bitcoin is accepted by more people will the whole market develop healthily. If Bitcoin is always played by a small group of people (such as us), then for more people only think that bitcoin is a pyramid scheme or a scam. In the long run, crypto can't be limited to consensus, but should be closer to people's lives.

Loser
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

Every other post is "hope this happens".LOL.  Read a little, it has been happening for years. I fly using bitcoin all the time.  Wink
I know only one country airport which crypto friendly this is Brisbane in Australia. Accepting crypto in a very few number of countries i think one or two countries. They trying say hopefully in the future a lot of countries accept it.
Which countries you using bitcoin in airport?

Altf4

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

It is better that are few establishments that are accepting bitcoin for travelling tickets ,this is another leap in the cryptocurrency technology ,maybe in the coming days there are still many establishment that are accepting and adopting the cryptocurrency technology.

Bessta

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

I think I'm still not going to pay with bitcoin even though they already accept it. Because, the chance of bitcoin getting really huge is still a factor that will play in my decisions. I will still choose to convert it into fiat money.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

Its very interesting to know this i mean this is good news for us and every one using bitcoin there is still  more to come more industries would accept bitcoin and it would be digital money that would be the latest trend
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

If I am not mistaken, many companies already offer to buy plane tickets to all countries with the help of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, it’s just a matter of time when you will can pay with bitcoins to buy tickets at the airports themselves, companies are already working on it.
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

I am flying Saturday via bitcoin. Easy.

https://www.cheapair.com/blog/category/bitcoin/

otong

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:25:13 PM

I agree that bitcoin is used as a payment user at the airport because it is good for and facilitates payments in the airport and uses technology now it will emulate the countries of the world and I think so
simmikaur

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

This is going to happen in future, not only at airports but also at all around the world. i will be very happy once it is applicable to all. i am not looking for my benefit only here but i am happy because of technology that will be using all around the world.
Mandy*

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

This is really something different that which no one will expect something like that going to happened and I think it is also a good way to expose Bitcoin more to others where not only they can purchase normal stuff with bitcoin but also travelling flights.
bolbau

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

obviously the use of bitcoin for travel ticket needs will be one of the innovations awaited in the future. I think there have been a lot of professional developers who think about this, but they are still in the stage of a conceptual thinking process. besides that full support from many parties is also needed if brilliant ideas like this want to be created. if this happens, bitcoin in the future will actually benefit the needs of the global society
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 09:06:18 PM

though i have not seen or heard about any airport accepting bitcoin for payment of travelling tickets, I strongly do hope and believe a time will come when it will become possible for individuals to pay for travelling tickets at the airport.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Elerntta

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:15:00 PM

I don't know how feasible it is, but it will be great if it is implemented. Bitcoin is very convenient as a currency for traveling, because then you do not need to think about exchangers. And buy tickets with it will be very convenient.

Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:42:58 PM

I think it will be quite feasible once most of the world's leading countries accept bitcoin as a currency, or at least as an alternative to the national currency.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:43:20 PM

How sweet could it be?

This will be possible of course. For me it is a good thing specially if you came from foreign country youbdont have to think about converting you money to a local currency just to schedule a flight going back to your country but the better thing was if you can also buy treat gfor your family when you get home is a hassle free type of transaction dince you may not be sharing the some language but through Bitcoin transactions are possible.

Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:38:19 AM

It is indeed a good news to hear that Airports are accepting bitcoin so as to promote the traveling industry. The ultimate result will be boosting the tourism industry world wide. It will be more convenient that the rail way and the public transport systems are also adopting  bitcoin means the life of the public will be very prospective.The global community is in a transition.stage for adopting bitcoin and the block chain technology to implement the digital economy. Bitcoin is incorporated with the modern technology and which introduces a new form of economy word wide as against the current economical concept which we are following at present. The block chain is controlling and regulating the entire systems in order .So the bitcoins net work system is found very strong and its features are attractive. All governments should promote bitcoin or the crypto currency like in the Air port or for the public transactions so as to make life is more easy and secure.

EmJay

Activity: 563

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:51:58 AM

How sweet could it be?

If it will happen thwn it is really a good news because you can have your ticket booked and paid without so much hassle. It will be more convenient to some people who are into cryptocurrency. Maybe they will install a system for it to happen.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

If your thought happens all of us would be very happy. We can treat our whole family in a trip and starting from the day it was accepted in airports I will save all my bitcoin and use it for travelling and treating my family.
H1N1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:45:03 PM

How sweet could it be?

The more vendors who accept bitcoin as their payment, the more bitcoin will be massive adopted by peoples in the world.
We need to creating more opportunities for bitcoin to be used by many peoples, so the value will stable in the future.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

How sweet could it be?

If a ticket for football and hotel accommodations made possible in germany so whats the problem from airport accepting bitcoin or even other altcoins?for me this shoukd not be impossible and may be made sooner
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:22:54 PM

Although for me it sounds strange that airports start to accept Bitcoin now when the price if this cryptocurrency is bouncing. However, I understand when the restaurants' owners do it.
jcmansah7

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:49:11 PM

The reason why bitcoin was created was to be used to make transactions and so bitcoin can also be used to make payment for traveling tickets. All that the airport needs to do is to update their systems to allow users make purchases for their flight tickets with the use of bitcoins and they can also add some of the alt cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin etc.

Moshaid
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:00:41 PM

This would be a significant move from the Crypto space. Most especially if airline like Emirates and it's like can introduce bitcoin to it's paying method. Likewise this would be an easier access unlike the normal bank payments with less fee

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Cryptoreflector_666

Merit: 24

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:40:28 PM

How sweet could it be?

If we had the opportunity to buy air tickets for bitcoins it would be just wonderful. Buying tickets is a very common practice around the world and if it was possible to do it for cryptocurrencies then the popularity of cryptocurrencies would immediately increase and new investment flows would appear.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:17:42 PM

Travel has always been and will be the most common way of spending money among living people. If suddenly there will be a great opportunity to buy tickets for trains or planes through cryptocurrencies, then cryptocurrencies may well become the same popular method of payment as Fiat money.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:54:23 PM

This is the way we took advantage and get used of bitcoin. Actually bitcoin isn't for investment but is a currency that we can use it for payment.
Merchants and some company owners will do accept this new form of currency especially for btc which is good thing to happen.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:52:43 AM

How sweet could it be?

That's really convenient if you want to travel anywhere using bitcoin for payment transaction. I think some airlines companies approved this type of transaction but because of the downfall of price I think there is a doubt and hesitation we hope this coming 2019 there is a good transition of price to continue what is the future dealing with bitcoin.
jakezyrus

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:02:23 AM

How sweet could it be?

The more vendors who accept bitcoin as their payment, the more bitcoin will be massive adopted by peoples in the world.
We need to creating more opportunities for bitcoin to be used by many peoples, so the value will stable in the future.

that is the problem that we are facing right now .  no matter how new opurtunities that opens up on bitcoin but if the adoption is  still not growing , i guess all of that will be uselss because the value will remain stagnant forever  .   

and do you think the value will become stable if many people uses bitcoin ?  no because the value will actually rise and rise which result for bitcoin to become more unstable  but that is better than seeing bitcoin becoming stable on a  verry low price   
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:13:05 AM

Here in Philipppines one of the leading airline company accepts bitcoin as payment for tickets, how thoughtful they are to adopt such technology they surely know what its potential and value in the futures to come. Also the convenience of using Bitcoin and crypto as borderless payments, soon it will be no surprise if other companies will follow the trend too.
mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:16:39 AM

Purchasing tickets on airport is certainly very beneficial for people who want to travel but do not want to carry too much cash. With the use of Bitcoin it is certainly easier to travel when on vacation.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:24:52 AM

this is an amazing news as it definitely goes to show lots of individuals and also companies are getting to accept and adopt the use of cryptocurrency. i believe few years from now bitcoin will be used by all

Good things will appear every year and developments will get better in the crypto world. So it's time to wait for that to happen by investing with some good types of coins.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:01:11 AM

This is the way we took advantage and get used of bitcoin. Actually bitcoin isn't for investment but is a currency that we can use it for payment.
Merchants and some company owners will do accept this new form of currency especially for btc which is good thing to happen.
at least the function of bitcoin is not just an investment. I hope many other parties follow what this airport does. and I hope there will be a new platform for making payment systems using bitcoin much better in terms of fees or confirmation speeds
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

it will be great if it occurs evenly around the world, but for people who want to say bitcoin maybe only a few and hopefully it will be done for every airport using payment with cripyto money and the price of bitcoin and altcoin will definitely be high
Memmon3

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

This is good news, and certainly can make bitcoin more popular and able to bring change to a better future.now people dont know about bitcoin and in future they will come to know about it for sure ..if this in case than we can keep hopes that the price of the coin will increase and in future i wish that bitcoin would be used by all country legally..
basyang

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:31:03 PM

How sweet could it be?

If the Airports accepting Bitcoins for travelling tickets it could be very convenient for all of us. Because its not hassle to pay travel ticket thru banks and other way of transactions. Hopefully, it will implement this coming 2019 because it will bring a hassle free to all of travallers. Just make sure of some accredited ticketing booths or transactions.

.com/?utm_source=BCT&utm_medium=Sig&utm_campaign=MD&utm_term=Full]M I N T D I C E[/url] ◉◉ MULTIPLE CURRENCIES. MULTIPLE GAMES. DONE BETTER. ◉◉ M I N T D I C E
Introducing the world's best fully featured cryptocurrency casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ Facebook[/url
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

it's good if there is an airport that accepts bitcoin for ticket payments, it will make it easier and definitely have a good impact on bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
I seem to have read a thread that talks about one of the airports in Japan receiving crypto. Its true ?
Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:01:58 PM

my opinion such a thing is very good, if a lot of airports accept bitcoin but the problem is that it is caused by government regulation, because there are still many countries that prohibit the use of bitcoin, if many countries legalize it, it will be easy

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

in the future everything can happen without anyone knowing that if possible the crypto currency can be accepted throughout the world into a currency that is inevitably possible
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

How sweet could it be?

I found an article in which everything is clearly spelled out and this year the Australian airport accepted bitcoins for payment. Read more here:
https://news.bitcoin.com/brisbane-international-is-now-the-worlds-first-crypto-friendly-airport/

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Ayush rana

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

This is the great news for crypto currency believers. At this only Brisbane has started accepting but this gonna be spread all over the world very soon.
We will be able to pay goods/services with crypto assets.  there are many benefits to accept crypto assets.
1. Transaction is fast and convenient with more security.
2. There is less chance of fraud.
3. for example if someone flight missed and he/she want to refund than there can't be problem to identify transaction.

smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

The best option I know of for purchasing flight tickets with bitcoin is BTC Trip.

See more great uses.
irenegaming

Activity: 476

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:30:47 PM

When I was investigating the uses that could be given to bitcoin, was mentioned something like this, especially with the use of the blockchain, it would be great that we could cancel automatically and receive a refund as soon as our flight has a considerable delay and we can not wait, that would make life easier for everyone and would be really useful.

minatour

Activity: 687

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:19:32 PM

now there are even projects that develop this kind of thing, rent hotels, buy airplane tickets, and pay for food. using crypto.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

Thats a great news you can travel around the world using our bitcoin. It has big help for those cant affordable travel, in bitcoin you can travel without ussing your personal money. How could great such having a bitcoin.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
cuenzy

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

This is only one of the use case of crypto or p2p payment kinds. Ee should bit be limited to this nuche but its a  good start as many people travel alot. Its a billion to trillion dollar industry so why not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: