Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Your Money, #1 Investment Scheme, Payments Guaranteed (NOT A PONZI)!!  (Read 6970 times)
Betek

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:04:49 PM

You always only need 3, never 9.

update scheme
HereToTrade (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 03:07:18 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:08:04 AM by HereToTrade

update scheme
Updated
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 03:08:21 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:08:15 AM by HereToTrade

Only one more investor for option 0.1 needed, so I can make payout!

Get in quick before all good places are taken!
sase007

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:08:30 PM

Did you send any payouts yet?

HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 03:13:53 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:08:26 AM by HereToTrade

Did you send any payouts yet?

Haven't got enough investors yet, one more investment of 0.1 BTC is needed so I can make a payout.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:27:23 PM

You said:
"You can choose who to invest under, so let me know who you are investing under or if you don't care who it is just write "anyone" in your post and I will decide who your investment will go under."
if level 1 is already busy that means he needs 3 investors only! if on level 2 there are 2 persons and i pay I would be on 2nd level and I doubt you will put the next 3 who invest under me so i can get fist the money!
so yeah we need 9 not 3! well one of us needs 7  the other one 8 and the last one 9

Space for rent if its still trending
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 03:33:54 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:08:39 AM by HereToTrade

You said:
"You can choose who to invest under, so let me know who you are investing under or if you don't care who it is just write "anyone" in your post and I will decide who your investment will go under."
if level 1 is already busy that means he needs 3 investors only! if on level 2 there are 2 persons and i pay I would be on 2nd level and I doubt you will put the next 3 who invest under me so i can get fist the money!
so yeah we need 9 not 3! well one of us needs 7  the other one 8 and the last one 9
If everyone stopped doubting all the time like you are now, there would be more investors and this thing would move along a lot faster.
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 03:35:21 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:08:50 AM by HereToTrade

We need more investors to get the ball rollin.
TrailingComet

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:56:41 PM

Looks highly legit and professional... Wink

Ins

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:09:42 PM

Are you kidding? Anyway if you paying higher - it will stops soon - 100%.
If you paying lower than input - it will stops soon - 100%.
because if you are paying lower than input -it is 100000% scam, because you are taking part of money to ur purse Wink

EDIT: I read your scheme, and what can I say - anyway you are paying 200%.
in cause you are sending small parts of money - it will go longer, but anyway it will die Wink
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 05:18:54 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:09:17 AM by HereToTrade

Are you kidding? Anyway if you paying higher - it will stops soon - 100%.
If you paying lower than input - it will stops soon - 100%.
because if you are paying lower than input -it is 100000% scam, because you are taking part of money to ur purse Wink

EDIT: I read your scheme, and what can I say - anyway you are paying 200%.
in cause you are sending small parts of money - it will go longer, but anyway it will die Wink
No
No
I am taking some of the money, another reason for me to continue this and not to scam.

No

Betek

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:31:44 PM

come on guys, invest here
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 08:06:12 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:09:28 AM by HereToTrade

Don't miss out on this great opportunity.
sase007

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:43:06 PM

Don't miss out on this great opportunity.

Yea, great opportunity to lose your money Tongue
TheCatLife

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 09:48:12 PM

To this point, this is such a blantant scam that anyone who still falls for that fully deserves their fate.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

I would NEVER "invest" in this scheme (if you can even call this investing.. It's more like willingly handing over your BTC) for several reasons.

First, and foremost, the OP, HereToTrade, the owner of this operation, is severely lacking in moral candor.  He continually demonstrates a complete and utter lack of professionalism.  His goal should be to win the respect of people, especially those who are hesitant and suspicious, through politeness, diplomacy, and tact.  Instead, he chooses to harass and insult those who disagree with him.  When people point out the inherent fallacies of his operation, he calls them haters, instead of acknowledging the flaws in this whole scheme.

Second, he continually comes up with a new scheme after his previous ones (which have been at least two other schemes proven to be defunct) are proven to be ineffectual.  He simply doesn't know when to call it a day.

Third, it seems his one and only goal is to enrich himself through other people's money.  He seems to have no desire to work and earn his own income - instead relying on others to fill his wallet by promising high returns in a system that has already been proven by myself and others to be ineffectual.

What bothers me the most, personally, is what I said in the first part regarding his complete lack of professionalism.  I would never willingly hand over money to somebody who so blatantly insults so many people simply for having an opinion grounded in logic..

I also find it completely and utterly amusing that he believes this can and will last "forever" even though Fur11 and I have proven via simple math that this is defunct and ineffective.

Here's some math showing that this pyramid is unstable.  I'm assuming that you are taking a third of every level (as that would be the remainder). 

Person 1 sends .1.  One person is out .1, for a total defecit of .1.  Owner has collected 0 total.

Person 1a sends .1, person 1b sends .1, person 1c sends .1.  Person 1 collects .2, owner collectes .1.  Three people are out .1, for a total defecit of .3.  Owner has collected .1 total.

Person 1aa sends .1, person 1ab sends .1, person 1ac sends .1, person 1ba sends .1, person 1bb sends .1, person 1bc sends .1, person 1ca sends .1, person 1cb sends .1, person 1cc sends .1.  Person 1a, 1b, and 1c all collect .2.  Owner collects .3.  Nine people are out .1, for a total defecit of .9.  Owner has collected .4 total.

So now the nine people (1aa, 1ab, 1ac, 1ba, 1bb, 1bc, 1ca, 1cb, 1cc) all have to each get three people under them.  As we can see from the pattern forming, .2 goes to the person above them and .1 to the owner.  After this level, there will be 27 people out a total of 2.7, with the owner having collected a total of 1.3.

On the next level, those 27 people all have to get three people under them.  The total defecit after this level will be 8.1, with the owner having collected a total of 4.

As you can see, for the pyramid to progress, you need exponentially more and more people to join.  The total deficit rises and rises as you'll continuously have more and more people out money.  When they get paid back, you have even MORE people out money.  It's unstable because there aren't an infinite amount of people with an infinite amount of money...eventually nobody else wants to contribute, and the system stops, and the nature of something like this is that when it stops, it'll always be at the maximum deficit.

HereToTrade has either not at all thought out the sustainability of this project..  Or has, and intends on running off with the money once it becomes clear this project is defunct.

Based on his behaviour - his crass insults and abject behaviour - leads me to believe that this is indeed a scam.  He seems continually to demonstrate that his only objective is to enrich himself no matter what the cost - even his own reputation.  He himself does not care how he appears to the public as he has no hesitation in regards to insulting people, for yet again, simply having a logical opinion.
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 12:55:30 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:10:31 AM by HereToTrade

To this point, this is such a blantant scam that anyone who still falls for that fully deserves their fate.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

I would NEVER "invest" in this scheme (if you can even call this investing.. It's more like willingly handing over your BTC) for several reasons.

First, and foremost, the OP, HereToTrade, the owner of this operation, is severely lacking in moral candor.  He continually demonstrates a complete and utter lack of professionalism.  His goal should be to win the respect of people, especially those who are hesitant and suspicious, through politeness, diplomacy, and tact.  Instead, he chooses to harass and insult those who disagree with him.  When people point out the inherent fallacies of his operation, he calls them haters, instead of acknowledging the flaws in this whole scheme.

Second, he continually comes up with a new scheme after his previous ones (which have been at least two other schemes proven to be defunct) are proven to be ineffectual.  He simply doesn't know when to call it a day.

Third, it seems his one and only goal is to enrich himself through other people's money.  He seems to have no desire to work and earn his own income - instead relying on others to fill his wallet by promising high returns in a system that has already been proven by myself and others to be ineffectual.

What bothers me the most, personally, is what I said in the first part regarding his complete lack of professionalism.  I would never willingly hand over money to somebody who so blatantly insults so many people simply for having an opinion grounded in logic..

I also find it completely and utterly amusing that he believes this can and will last "forever" even though Fur11 and I have proven via simple math that this is defunct and ineffective.

Here's some math showing that this pyramid is unstable.  I'm assuming that you are taking a third of every level (as that would be the remainder).  

Person 1 sends .1.  One person is out .1, for a total defecit of .1.  Owner has collected 0 total.

Person 1a sends .1, person 1b sends .1, person 1c sends .1.  Person 1 collects .2, owner collectes .1.  Three people are out .1, for a total defecit of .3.  Owner has collected .1 total.

Person 1aa sends .1, person 1ab sends .1, person 1ac sends .1, person 1ba sends .1, person 1bb sends .1, person 1bc sends .1, person 1ca sends .1, person 1cb sends .1, person 1cc sends .1.  Person 1a, 1b, and 1c all collect .2.  Owner collects .3.  Nine people are out .1, for a total defecit of .9.  Owner has collected .4 total.

So now the nine people (1aa, 1ab, 1ac, 1ba, 1bb, 1bc, 1ca, 1cb, 1cc) all have to each get three people under them.  As we can see from the pattern forming, .2 goes to the person above them and .1 to the owner.  After this level, there will be 27 people out a total of 2.7, with the owner having collected a total of 1.3.

On the next level, those 27 people all have to get three people under them.  The total defecit after this level will be 8.1, with the owner having collected a total of 4.

As you can see, for the pyramid to progress, you need exponentially more and more people to join.  The total deficit rises and rises as you'll continuously have more and more people out money.  When they get paid back, you have even MORE people out money.  It's unstable because there aren't an infinite amount of people with an infinite amount of money...eventually nobody else wants to contribute, and the system stops, and the nature of something like this is that when it stops, it'll always be at the maximum deficit.

HereToTrade has either not at all thought out the sustainability of this project..  Or has, and intends on running off with the money once it becomes clear this project is defunct.

Based on his behaviour - his crass insults and abject behaviour - leads me to believe that this is indeed a scam.  He seems continually to demonstrate that his only objective is to enrich himself no matter what the cost - even his own reputation.  He himself does not care how he appears to the public as he has no hesitation in regards to insulting people, for yet again, simply having a logical opinion.
I treat people like they treat me, I can be the nicest guy in the world, but I am being called a scammer even by you and I never did anything, I never scammed anyone. You don't disagree with my opinion so you call me a scammer, of course I am going to defend myself, I am hardly going to praise you and say good job for doing that.

We already talked about my previous scheme but it seems I wasn't clear enough. After I launched the first scheme I realised it has a flaw and eventually would end up as the rest of the Ponzi's on this forum and as I said before I don't want to scam anyone. So what did I do? I took it down within less than 10 minutes.

I am giving everyone an opportunity to double their money and people like you plant a seed of doubt into other peoples minds and mislead them. I bet you are the owner a Ponzi on here and realized that there is a honest and profitable scheme that I am running here and you are trying to destroy it, leaving people to invest into your Ponzi schemes that always run away with the money.

I am sorry that your feeling are so soft and fragile, but you need to accept the hard fact that this is the best investment scheme on this forum. Also what do you call professional? Do I need a site to be professional? If so are the Ponzi's on this forum professional because they have a site to scam? I think not. Professionalism is shown how payouts are made and promises kept. But you are not giving me the chance to show that I am a professional entrepreneur. Give me space and I will show you.

Based on his behaviour - his crass insults and abject behaviour - leads me to believe that this is indeed a scam.
Again you are basing my behaviour (my behaviour is completely above board and respectable) as proof to call me a scammer? WOW
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 09:10:53 AM

Still working and legit!
sase007

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:40:33 AM

Big letters?

Are you compensating for something? Cheesy Cheesy
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:01:41 PM

Big letters?

Are you compensating for something? Cheesy Cheesy
+1 Smiley)
Hahaha!

well at least he didn't made a new account for his investment scheme!

that is a +1 for him!

Space for rent if its still trending
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 01:21:08 PM

bump
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: