Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Get your own smart contracts + pre-sale | Website (updated)  (Read 61687 times)
ITGeniusGuru

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:24:00 PM

loljosh.. To be honest you really aren't doing crypto a favour here.. You are damaging it.
I get greed fuels all.. But this is ridiculous..
Why do you think he is not doing favour ? Because he is not doing it for free ?

It's a free country. And market demand drives what product is to be offered. If someone has a niche for a product that meets demand, power to them.
LOLJosh is doing a great job, meeting demand, delivering it reliably.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:49:32 AM

Why did you get your thread moved here? Been finding this in the services section for a few hours.
loljosh (OP)

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:09:13 AM

Why did you get your thread moved here? Been finding this in the services section for a few hours.

It is moved here by moderator.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 04:14:07 AM

You could always move it back if you feel that its appropriate over there.

loljosh (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:06:55 AM

You could always move it back if you feel that its appropriate over there.

Yeah but it will be against the rule of community.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:40:30 PM

i think you are great ,  if i want a coins belong to me . i will pm you
loljosh (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:45:56 PM

i think you are great ,  if i want a coins belong to me . i will pm you

Yeah sure Smiley Anytime!

3LEM3NT

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:47:33 AM

This is great I pm you soon thanks!
templar77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:44:01 AM

1st of all, my man, don't spin it out of context.

POST EVERYTHING so that the big picture can be seen. Thats what I'll do. EVERYTHING (minus your personal/trade secrets. As I said, my goal is not to hurt you, but to get fair treatment and show what we've done and perhaps get some insights on how much I am wrong or how much I am right. And maybe others can learn from my mistakes)

Now, of you want to SPIN it in your favor, I'm going to show you that you're out of your league when it comes to telling the truth, as I'm going to post 'everything' ranging from the request to post feedback (screenshots too - no altering-waltering!)

See, notice how your screenshot also shows that you conveniently did not reply to my concerns about my machine's security. You know, where you could have said "I'm professional. I promise to do no harm" blah blah. How about going back a bit further? You'll see the questions I was asking. As I'm always asking questions, many which get ignored or side-stepped. Or how we had STARTED the training process and you mentioned NOTHING about teamviewer and we were NOT using it in light of your "skype or teamviewer" note that you show.

You didn't even ask "would you like to use teamviewer?". See, communications IS indeed key in some instances (and I do it quite well when I want to, and your communications tends to be rather blunt and insensitive at times.

None the less, this is just ONE point out of many. I shall let the logs/timeline paint the picture.

THEN perhaps would can more accurately analyse and knit-pick the points.

BTC Dr.

P.S. I suggest you not claim that I GOT ALL OF THE RESOURCES:
1) the "resources" you gave to me are useless because
2) I was not taught, shown, or told how to use them
3) I was supposed to be taught how to use them
4) I have not used, or even attempted to use them because
5) We never got that far, right?

Now I purposely stated that I would not put any of your trade secrets out there because I am not trying to hurt you per se, but if you are going to attempt to turn me into something other than an honest man trying to make it, then I will home in on any and every questionable aspect of your doings with no regards.

I just want my money back or for you to stop treating me less than 3rd class, cause even 3rd class/coach have nice stewards/stewardesses and from time to time I had to almost beg you to care about what was happening.

Got all the resources from me and denying to use teamviewer. How can I teach you if you are not co-operating with me and not allowing me to teach you through teamviewer. And it is really bad to get all the resources from me and asking me to make a coin instead of learning from me.

You're afraid of Temviewer. All I'm going to say is: LOL
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 03:45:49 AM

POST EVERYTHING so that the big picture can be seen. Thats what I'll do. EVERYTHING (minus your personal/trade secrets. As I said, my goal is not to hurt you, but to get fair treatment and show what we've done and perhaps get some insights on how much I am wrong or how much I am right. And maybe others can learn from my mistakes)

Now, of you want to SPIN it in your favor, I'm going to show you that you're out of your league when it comes to telling the truth, as I'm going to post 'everything' ranging from the request to post feedback (screenshots too - no altering-waltering!)

See, notice how your screenshot also shows that you conveniently did not reply to my concerns about my machine's security. You know, where you could have said "I'm professional. I promise to do no harm" blah blah. How about going back a bit further? You'll see the questions I was asking. As I'm always asking questions, many which get ignored or side-stepped. Or how we had STARTED the training process and you mentioned NOTHING about teamviewer and we were NOT using it in light of your "skype or teamviewer" note that you show.

You didn't even ask "would you like to use teamviewer?". See, communications IS indeed key in some instances (and I do it quite well when I want to, and your communications tends to be rather blunt and insensitive at times.

None the less, this is just ONE point out of many. I shall let the logs/timeline paint the picture.

BTC Dr.

Now I purposely stated that I would not put any of your trade secrets out there because I am not trying to hurt you per se, but if you are going to attempt to turn me into something other than an honest man trying to make it, then I will home in on any and every questionable aspect of your doings with no regards.

I just want my money back or for you to stop treating me less than 3rd class, cause even 3rd class/coach have nice stewards/stewardesses and from time to time I had to almost beg you to care about what was happening.

Got all the resources from me and denying to use teamviewer. How can I teach you if you are not co-operating with me and not allowing me to teach you through teamviewer. And it is really bad to get all the resources from me and asking me to make a coin instead of learning from me.

You're afraid of Temviewer. All I'm going to say is: LOL

LOL, true. I dont see what could possible go wrong when you are watching a guy do stuff.

Mark synclair

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:26:53 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 04:40:09 AM by Mark synclair

BTC Dr.

Tongue  lol... A man afraid of Team viewer is trying to become a coin developer Grin

Even once Josh gave his team viewer to me , and trained me.. this doesn't mean that i will steal his data .. if you want to become a developer you have to trust him ....because he is the only one in this forum giving these services at this cheaper price....and if you want to really learn from him , you will not waste your time posting this shit here .. you can find a alternative source like hiring a VPS and installing team viewer in that ,which doesn't have any confidential data of yours Wink
swiftraitor

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:44:43 AM

Tongue  lol... A man afraid of Team viewer is trying to become a coin developer Grin

Even once Josh gave his team viewer to me , and trained me.. this doesn't mean that i will steal his data .. if you want to become a developer you have to trust him ....because he is the only one in this forum giving these services at this cheaper price....and if you want to really learn from him , you will not waste your time posting this shit here .. you can find a alternative source like hiring a VPS and installing team viewer in that ,which doesn't have any confidential data of yours Wink

He even taught me some basics about creating coins. He is a great guy. And no one can destroy the PC from teamviewer  Tongue
bitcoindr.com

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:10:53 AM

...be aware that you come to this thread to post this is damaging his business, that's why "apologies" is asked.

Perhaps. But I have people who depended on me making some progress with this and my reputation with them is basically destroyed, but he already knows that, and I should care more about his business when he has no regard for mine? And ues, it's not about IQ for me anymore. It's about satisfaction, fairness... and 'EQ'.

BTC Dr.
bitcoindr.com

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:25:29 AM

I never wanted to post those messages here. But this is too much now. Going to donate his (not his but eeecurrency) 0.3 BTC to child charity soon.

Roll Eyes

I just bet. If you had any inclination to do that you would've simply given it back to me. Unless you are saying you want to punish me? Mind you, for what reason now? I said I would've posted that I made a mistake at the moment you refunded me - same time man, same time. But you want me to apologize and believe you'll refund me in 8 hours. Now you want it to be believed you're going to give it to charity funny guy Wink

I could have thought the same thing about you when I refused your extortion. Keep it out of charity? From a poor guy that "begged" (right?) for a discount.

Btc dr.

swiftraitor

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:40:00 AM

Donate them there:

http://www.cleanwatercoin.org/

Or donate them to DABs he is doing a great job feeding poor childrens.
bitcoindr.com

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:46:20 AM

Focus on it or not:
Karma is a Bitch.
Believe me...
Go ahead.
Learn the hard way.
loljosh (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:25:35 AM

0.3 BTC refunded to bitcoindr.com

https://blockchain.info/address/16nurGbVh9PwH16E9dT546DD7rNkQnZ3uY

bitcoindr.com

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:40:07 AM

Yes,
loljosh did refund me.

[12:48:23 AM] Joshua Janes: Done with all the drama? Tongue
[12:48:32 AM] Joshua Janes: Give me your BTC address now
[12:50:15 AM] ecurrency: I don't want the money.
[12:50:19 AM] ecurrency: Just kidding.
[12:50:31 AM] ecurrency: Joshua, you are the freakin devil you know... 16nurGbVh9PwH16E9dT546DD7rNkQnZ3uY
[12:50:42 AM] Joshua Janes: And you are annoying Tongue
[12:51:02 AM] ecurrency: do you keep saying  (wasntme)
[12:51:54 AM] ecurrency: I think that deep down in side you love me. I make you better.
[12:52:09 AM] Joshua Janes: I have a big heart thats all.
[12:52:10 AM] Joshua Janes: Wait
[12:52:31 AM] ecurrency: maybe so, but you sure know how to close it, don't you?
[12:52:57 AM] Joshua Janes: You have already created the mess there
[12:53:37 AM] ecurrency: I will clean it up josh
[1:02:32 AM] Joshua Janes: [12:50 AM] ecurrency: <<< 16nurGbVh9PwH16E9dT546DD7rNkQnZ3uY
[1:02:34 AM] Joshua Janes: Correct?
[1:07:28 AM] Joshua Janes: https://blockchain.info/address/16nurGbVh9PwH16E9dT546DD7rNkQnZ3uY
[1:07:29 AM] Joshua Janes: Sent
[1:08:18 AM] ecurrency: I see it josh. Thank you.
[1:08:43 AM] Joshua Janes: You are welcome.
[1:08:50 AM] Joshua Janes: Keep your wife and kids happy!
[1:10:20 AM] ecurrency: It's my duty, my man. It's my duty. I will remove the feedback 1st
[1:11:59 AM] Joshua Janes: Alright
[1:16:39 AM] Joshua Janes: Deleted mine
[1:16:57 AM] ecurrency: I will start removing the posts.
[1:17:33 AM] ecurrency: And I will post that the issue has been resolved with a refund.
[1:18:02 AM] Joshua Janes: alright

So there you have it ladies and gentlemen. It is what it is (actually it's far more than it seems). The in's and out's in the life of a Cryptocurrency creator and a cryptocurrency wanna be creator.

For a moment I thought josh might have been no good, but in the end maybe josh is serious about his point of view and was determined to stick with it as much as I was serious about mine.

Josh, I truly did not intend to annoy you or make any mistake in what I believed. I really wanted us to work better together, and maybe we could have, but in the end we chose a refund to be the best. It was not my *primary* intention to disrupt or damage you or your business. That might have been collateral damage just as damage to my own reputation and loss of money would be.

Thank you for an ok ending and do make sure you keep customer satisfaction at the top of your list of priorities.

btc Dr.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

Sent you a PM.

BitcoinAdvertisingNetwork

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:14:55 PM

loljosh,

i send to you two PMs almost exactly 8 hours ago when we talked asking for details to set up the escrow for the deal we agreed for.

what happen? lets go!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: