Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Get your own smart contracts + pre-sale | Website (updated)  (Read 61687 times)
Jaslynn

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:08:22 PM

Sent you a PM. thanks.
slu2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

10% discount code @ clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 05:08:09 AM

I am interested.  I had a different guy help me out, didn't do a very good job, left holding a broken coin and then he shut down his service.

I have all of the parameters, the logo, splash screen, domain, website designed, I even have a half working wallet.

What I need is for this coin to be remade in  X11 + PoS, and I need a node.   I have a dedicate server with virtualization software for creating additional VPS's.   What more do I need, and what more do you need?  How much would this cost?

Multi-plex in Idaho for coin
10% discount  www.clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK  ||   TSU.co/clovisstar  ||  Ardeva Token
loljosh (OP)

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:25:32 AM

I am interested.  I had a different guy help me out, didn't do a very good job, left holding a broken coin and then he shut down his service.

I have all of the parameters, the logo, splash screen, domain, website designed, I even have a half working wallet.

What I need is for this coin to be remade in  X11 + PoS, and I need a node.   I have a dedicate server with virtualization software for creating additional VPS's.   What more do I need, and what more do you need?  How much would this cost?

It will cost you 0.5 btc only. PM me the details.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
slu2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:28:06 AM

Excellent thanks!  I will get the details to you tomorrow.

Will this include a Linux and Windows wallet?

10% discount  www.clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK  ||   TSU.co/clovisstar  ||  Ardeva Token
loljosh (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:31:05 AM

Excellent thanks!  I will get the details to you tomorrow.

Will this include a Linux and Windows wallet?

Take your time. And yeah wallets will be of windows and linux.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
swiftraitor

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:58:04 PM

X11 for 0.5  Angry You're killing the market again.
komodovpn

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:54:34 PM

Looks good. May contact you in the future

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
loljosh (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:53:15 PM

Looks good. May contact you in the future

Thanks. PM me whenever you want a coin.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:39:11 PM

Hey, Josh. Couple quick questions. Have you anywhere disclosed your identity on this forum? If so, PM the info/link. If not, no problem. I was just curious with this regard. BTW, your reviews look great hence desiring more info.

I have a mega project in mind that I'm fully dedicating my efforts toward. It consist of a niche that should have no problem getting 1M plus new users outta the gate, all wanting part of the newly created alts catered specifically to said niche, with a high percentage of them seeking out other alts not part of this niche, not to mention being introduced to Bitcoin for the first time. If it sounds grandiose, it's because it's.

I'm not telling you this in hopes of having you do work on commissions or the like, nor seeking a discount, albeit that's not off the table, for I'm not talking a few alts, or a dozen alts, etc., but a hundred outta the gate--for starters.

That said, payment wouldn't be a problem. In fact, I'm presenting at the next conference and should have no problem obtaining VC. The only caveat is that the VC may already have an alt dev. in mind, but depending on your history, et al. I would be in position to influence in this regard.

Apologize for being vague, but would have no problem with discussing with you what I have in mind if you're so inclined.

I look forward to your reply/PM.

Gleb is not my real name.
loljosh (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:00:56 PM

Hey, Josh. Couple quick questions. Have you anywhere disclosed your identity on this forum? If so, PM the info/link. If not, no problem. I was just curious with this regard. BTW, your reviews look great hence desiring more info.

I have a mega project in mind that I'm fully dedicating my efforts toward. It consist of a niche that should have no problem getting 1M plus new users outta the gate, all wanting part of the newly created alts catered specifically to said niche, with a high percentage of them seeking out other alts not part of this niche, not to mention being introduced to Bitcoin for the first time. If it sounds grandiose, it's because it's.

I'm not telling you this in hopes of having you do work on commissions or the like, nor seeking a discount, albeit that's not off the table, for I'm not talking a few alts, or a dozen alts, etc., but a hundred outta the gate--for starters.

That said, payment wouldn't be a problem. In fact, I'm presenting at the next conference and should have no problem obtaining VC. The only caveat is that the VC may already have an alt dev. in mind, but depending on your history, et al. I would be in position to influence in this regard.

Apologize for being vague, but would have no problem with discussing with you what I have in mind if you're so inclined.

I look forward to your reply/PM.

Gleb is not my real name.

Sent you a PM.

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:09:57 AM

Can you make X15 coin for me with website + mac + linux + source + windows? And what will be the price?
loljosh (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:20:05 AM

Can you make X15 coin for me with website + mac + linux + source + windows? And what will be the price?

PM sent.

gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:10:19 AM

X11 + PoS for just 0.5 BTC  Shocked I can see why you have so many customers and excellent feed-backs. I will refer my friends to you instead of me building them one due to my limited time.
loljosh (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:14:45 PM

X11 + PoS for just 0.5 BTC  Shocked I can see why you have so many customers and excellent feed-backs. I will refer my friends to you instead of me building them one due to my limited time.

Thanks. Smiley

nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 08:52:42 PM

He just sent me the code! Im very happy with what I got! Smiley

loljosh (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:49:44 PM

I am offering Anonymous coins based on cryptonote for just 1 BTC

This package includes:

Logo
Coin + Source
24/7 support
1 node

loljosh (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:49:12 PM

Note: There will be no branding of me on wallets or anywhere in the source.

slu2

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 03:58:39 AM

loljosh, how long do you host the node?   
What do you charge for multiple nodes.
Do you have the ability to make an android wallet for a new coin?  Or if not, could you point me in the right direction?
This cryptonote offer has my wheels turning.  I am getting more serious, sorry for inquiring before and not following through btw. 
I have had a lot of business and family issues that has been demanding my attention.  But I think I am ready so long as I can find a developer to make me a android wallet with the code that you produce.   The android app is really the maker or breaker for me. 
If someone knows how to create an android app for an alt coin wallet, please contact me. 

Thanks

ozzishadbank3

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:58:27 AM

Josh need a block explorer/crawler for X11 coin BANK we have mined already dev gone mia how much mate? hosted

Regards,
Gary
loljosh (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:13:28 PM

PM sent.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: