Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] New registration introduction thread / waiting list  (Read 23559 times)
sirnoah

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:23:52 PM

hi utopianfuture,

my name is Noah from Sydney, wish to join the NEM movement and support it.

I pm you asking for Paypal, can I please have your email address? I will ask my uncle to pay you by paypal please.

SirNoah.
Noelle

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:50:17 PM

(Copy from the Updates+Discussion thread just for the record as requested by Mr Utopianfuture Smiley )

Hi, I just want to introduce me, hopefully this is the right place? Got interested in the NEM coin by my husband so here I am. I will get him to send the fee to join (I hope) since this is my first attempt to digital currencies and don't have any others yet.

We live in the northern part of Europe, have kids, and just live a normal life. (I actually typed a lot more but hubby told me to keep it short Smiley )

Here are the transaction details:
To: 1Lk5Paws9T1YpoSeLeZT7ZeSQKW7UNq4TJ
Debit: -0.075 BTC
Net amount: -0.075 BTC
Transaction ID: 59a52e2e4f230554d3b900d1d9721266dc3f25cf1016689bf5c63f3dbf161d16
ltccake

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:14:35 PM

Hi dudes!

I'm newly registered on the forum. Ish.

Been in crypto since around the times of the april bubble. I'm one of those people who believe this will be a strong and everlasting force for good. Some people say it will be as powerful a technology as the internet itself. I think it's a different thing entirely, something the world has never seen before, and we don't know what the ramifications will be. If we get to the place where people can comfortably live on income paid in crypto, then things like software development will truly have no borders. I'm looking forwards to the future.

Also this NEM thing is cool and I'm joining mostly because it is different. Maybe it will work. :->
liudanli

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:38:21 PM

I am from china.I know this project yesterday,so I register and reply.this project will change the rule of society,we will live as an earth country,I hope I can join in.thanks.I will send 0.075 btc to this project soon.
syjrmswx

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:04:38 AM

Hi utopianfuture ,why the reply from you is so few?
Elated

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:06:31 AM

Hi all,

I'm new to BitCoinTalk and crypto in general.  I started by mining Doge as a joke to spite my buddy and prove I could do it better o.O.  Suffice it to say, I got hooked real fast.  The entire idea of it is fascinating.  To make a long story short, I'm very interested in NEM.  Its egalitarian ideals appeal to me as equality and opportunity for all are attributes that resonate with me.  Thanks for having me.

Cheers everyone.
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:15:20 AM

Hi utopianfuture ,why the reply from you is so few?

Hi I am still here, but I have some other works to do. Thank you all for supporting NEM. Pm me if you have a private question, otherwise post them in our discussion/ update thread, someone will answer you.

If you have time and new to this venture, I would suggest you reading the discussion thread from beginning. Understanding how we get here would help you know how we are going forward. Again, thank you all and we would need all your helps in the future.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
jackylee

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:28:21 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 01:41:07 PM by jackylee

Hi everyone, my name is Jacky Lee, I'm from Shanghai China , graduated from the Tongji University, I dream to study at MIT, I like the concept of encryption currency, believe the NEM will succeed, I can put the NEM project in the China promotion.
hexianxian

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:20:27 AM

我不会英文,我叫何先华,朋友介绍我来这里的,现年35岁来自中国,现在广东省东莞市就业,在公司从事人力主管工作。
我现在用软件翻译成英文给你们 。
(不用担心我看不懂,朋友会帮助我的)
谢谢!
I can't understand English。
My name is He Xianhua。
My friend introduced me here。
35 year old from China。
Now the Guangdong Province Dongguan City Employment。
In the human supervisor in the company。
Now I use translation software to English to you。
(Don't worry I cannot read,My friends will help me)
thanks!
BunchOfFreaks

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:57:24 AM

Hey guys, BunchOfFreaks here,

I'm a long time crypto enthusiast but new to the forum.
A big fan of what NXT was offering but this distribution might blow NXT away!

Too bad I didn't hear about this back when all you had to do was say "interested". Oh well, .075 btc well spent!

Great job btw to UtopianFuture for putting so much effort into this, it's clear that NEM is a serious effort with a great goal.

Thanks!
h99t1

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:48:17 AM

Hello, my name is Liang, yixiao
I come from China, Xi'an, I am now engaged in research investment.
The past six months, I began to research the market value of Bitcoin.
I feel Bitcoin has its inherent flaws, but the second generation currency will be more widely used.
I have been concerned about the BTT forum, but I just read, I do not have registered users.
I recently saw nem project, I'm interested in the project, so I registered a new account.
I hope to join nem project.
Thank you very much
Graf_de

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:02:58 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 01:52:02 PM by Graf_de

Hello everyone, my name is Igor.
I live in the heart of Europe, Austria / not Australia Cheesy
A friend told me about cryptocurrency and recently I was very interested cryptocurrency.
In my country, I'll promote NEM and please let me be part of it!
Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my native language.
750 NXT will be translated in the near future.
lstern

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:56:44 AM

Hello Everyone,

I read this forum since late 2013 and I'm just created my accout so I can register as NEM supporter/stakeholder

I'm a computer programmer from Brazil and a cryptocurrency supporter. From economics standpoint, I really like the proof of stake +  inflation coin model and I'm little sad that neither Peercoin or Nextcoin were major hits.

I hope that NEM can use the registration money to promote itself in clever ways like dogecoin did.
fnjing21th

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:46:57 AM

hello.my name is Feng Jing, from chongqing, China.
I know the NEM through the NXT, I think the NEM is a great project.
I missed the NXT, I don't want to miss the NEM.
I hope to join nem project.
Thank you very much.
yidian

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:10:17 AM

hello, guys,
It is nice to be here and know each other. I am Yi, Dian, 19-year-old. I have one brother and one sister. Lately, I watched some news through TV and media, and investigated Bitcoin, NXT coin and some other coins. I have already missed many opportunities and now, hopefully, I could participate NEM from start.
jyou17

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:16:53 AM

Hi all,

My name is Jay and I'm new to cryptocurrency. I was always interested in the concept of the Bitcoin and was intrigued by its growth and concept. I am usually very strict with my finances since I don't have much however was quite disappointed when I avoided investing in Bitcoin before it hit $100+. This year my resolution was to help give myself a little extra cash and begin to take on the mindset of making investments and learning markets. I figured that cryptocurrency would be an excellent places to give myself some semi-relevant experience in both areas and I've seen a large amount of potential in some of the new coins release. Upon doing research I came upon NEM and found that it looked promising to me. I bought my first amount Bitcoin ever for the sole purpose of investing in NEM. I think with enough people interested and enough hard work NEM will be on par with NXT and even go above and beyond it.

I'm glad to (hopefully) be a part of NEM and can see it being a successful coin in the future. I also truly believe that PoS coins will increase in popularity over time as the general populace gathers more interest in cryptocurrency but have no interest in mining.

The fact that there have been so many people willing to invest in this coin tells me it will be successful.
minad

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:27:40 AM

Hi,
i am minad. new to nxt and nem . i am interested . how do i go about it ? dont want to miss this . be nice
sunnyW78

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:18:50 AM

Hi all,
I am Sunny Wu, 35 year old. My elder-brother told me to register NEM which is supposed to be very popular in near future. Please let me join the group and start my journey of NEM coin.
xiajizhang

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:39:27 AM

Hello everyone, I am from Shandong Province, China, 28 years old, I want to join the NEM, NEM I think is a good project, I hope you can accept me, thank you!
hongzeguang

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:56:22 AM

hi, I come from China, I like the NEM,

because he was very fair, and now I found it, and fortunately, I did not miss him,

I wish I could join you, join NEM. Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: