Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] New registration introduction thread / waiting list  (Read 23557 times)
xibeilang

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:39:55 PM

Hello, I am a Chinese investors, NEM is great, I am very interested in NEM.
I hope you are added to the waiting list
Thank you.

Bitnet . VpcQtgHfkNBuFpDArTfnyDMktPxhedo4Xy
BitCao

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:36:42 PM

Put my name on the waiting list. I'm a long time forum member, I happened to come across a post somewhere about nemcoins and thought I'd want to own some early on. Please let me know when spots open up.
protominer13

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:43:46 AM

Hi there,

My name is Kevin, and I'm a comp. sci. at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.  I've been very interested in crypto based currencies ever since I learned about bitcoin on a financial news site.  My current interests include graphic/game programming, discrete math modelling, and finance (daytrading). I hope I will be given a NEM spot.  Thanks guys!
joywon

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:50:47 PM

hi utopianfuture:
I come from China. NEM is a geat idea. I am very interested in it. My be it will be better than NXT even BTC.
I hope I am not late for joining in your list.
Thanks so much.
powerfull

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:53:03 PM

thank you utopianfuture to give a chance ,when i get the information from my friend i read the detail of NEM and i decide to join in because i think the NEM really have new feature different from others .i am robin ,i am a sales ,if possible to be in backup list ,it's luck ..thank you.
btcwhiskey

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:25:30 PM

Put me on the waiting list if its not too late. I've been here for awhile its a hobby of mine. I got a little bit of money to spend and I'm trying to find a good alt coin.

Let's hope 2017 is better than 2016.
tacass

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:32:24 PM

Howdy, I'm a software engineer in San Francisco. I've had a longtime crypto and digital cash interest. I was an early but alas small time BTC adopter in the $0.50/1BTC days, and have been following and investing in NXT as well.

If the waiting list is still open, please add me.  I've also sent NXT as instructed early in that initial announcement, although it's not clear if you're still doing that.  The project is very promising, so I'll join at some point, this way or another. Thanks, and good luck.

NXT Transaction id: 17164671956496262347
gregsmith0067

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:57:08 AM

Hey guys the name is Greg. I'm from the US, Indiana to be specific. I saw a post in the marketplace about nem and thats how I discovered it. I followed the link from the guy's sig and read the thread and it brought me here. I want to be a shareholder if it isn't too late. TY
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:40:28 AM

hi,
I just want  to buy one for my friend, who is very interested at this project after my introduction of NEM.
we are both  glad to do the promotion of the NEM.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
andyhaifei

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:22:01 AM

hi,

This is henry En from China, 32 years old. I'm very glad to get a chance to join the NEM. I like the green and fair coin.

June 2013, I knew the BTC and joined it, because i can use my money not under bank and goverment, but i needed to buy a miner machine to mine the BTC, power was wasted.
And rich people bought more miner machines, they can get more BTC.

now, you guys have a new coin, more fair more green, i think i should get in this great coin.

dude, let me in. many tkx
mabikus

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:15:07 PM

Hello,

Im from Germany and i want to build a big nem community in Germany. I will help to support the coin! Make him to something special!!

Greetz from Germany! 
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:19:17 PM

hi, NEM team:
I am an investor from China, and was told by lots of people from the QQgroup about NEM project , after that I am very interested about it and want to be one of the first investors.
so let me in and we will together make it success!
thanks
frank0929

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:33:25 PM

Hey! My name is Frank you can call me Frankie if you like. I'm 19 straight out of highschool. Not studying, just working a fast food job at the moment. Someone on the reddit forums posted about nem and now I'm here. I want to be an owner/shareholder so let me know when the shares are available.
kobetown8

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:06:56 AM

Hello,
I am kobetown8
I am in America.
I would LOVE to join NEM
Please let me in. I was late into the crypto scene , so i dint have a chance.
Thank you .
shanshan5858

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:15:24 AM

I have nxt, and it have expectations , and I have the same expectations for nem . I believe nem has a very good future ,I am very honored to participate.
I come from China , 31 years old this year , there are a lot nxt fans around me , if I am able to participate nem, I can influence more people with my experience.
China market is very large, he is a very good place to expand nem. To measure NEM is not sensible with money, he has a purpose and significance of the wider. I hope to be able to witness this historic moment.

lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:55:12 AM

hi,
mi account is not that new, but I saw the registration pages too late and it was already closed.
i from Germany and would really like to join.
toyn

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:56:07 AM

Hi NEM, i am toyn, my job is to sell electronic products this year, I'm 25 years old, I have NXT, nxt started the group landed in China when we do a lot of promotion, I believe that when I came to China NEM will still work the. I want to have NEM.
lili7601

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:29:26 AM

:)HI:

My name's Lily
I'm from China
I like the concept of crypto currency.Especially the NEM coin sound promising!
I want to join this project, I still have the chance?

Thank you  Tongue Tongue
wanshufan

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:51:05 AM

Your approach brought another innovation of virtual currency, I really like your money, I hope you give me, I keep it for a souvenir, I am a China boy, thank you
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:10:54 PM

Hi,
I am Volker from Germany. I´m new at the crytoworld.
Cause my first investment was NXT I was getting really soon to NEM, but I was late.
I hope I can join the 2nd wave.

Greetinx Volker

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: