Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] New registration introduction thread / waiting list  (Read 23549 times)
maxb81

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:20:39 PM

Hello everyone my name is Max I come from 'Italy are currently an investor in NXT and other currencies and are interested in the item project of this new currency.
I would be happy to enter by making a donation of BTC at 1Lk5Paws9T1YpoSeLeZT7ZeSQKW7UNq4TJ.
I really hope to be able to be part of this exciting project and spread the currency in Italy
Can you please reserve related NEM coin to me?

thanks
Max
MichBjukenon

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:56:06 PM

hi there,im very interested in NEM and hope that i am not too late Smiley plz count me in !!
ceric35

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:34:29 PM

Hi, i discovered bitcoin in december 2013, but i always disliked the waste of energy part of bitcoin.
Then I discovered NXT and i enjoy the proof of stake concept.
Now I would like to be part of NEM and improve his distribution and security.
Thanks.
LosMiner

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:53:21 PM

Hello,

I am very interested in becoming a part of this new movement.  The concept of NEM is very intriguing and I hope to be a part of it.  Corruption is something that runs rampant in our governments, banking systems, corporations, and industries all for the gain of the top 1%.  Most societies are built on the backs of the 99%.

I am merely starting out on this journey of cryptocurrency through mining and exchange trading, so there is much for me to learn.  With that said, if this coin and the mission behind it are to be the foundations of building financial independence for the betterment of all, the decentralization of a battered and corrupted banking system, and the abolishment of our failing political systems, then please count me in.

Thank you for your consideration.

Los
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:35:49 AM

Interested, put me on the list, if I'm not too late. Thanks
lubing7683

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:24:12 AM

hi all: i'm a web designers from China.i have played virtual coin since a few months ago,now i'm also an investor in NXT when i read about nxt.

I know this project a few weeks ago,but seem to missed the initial shareholder list due to work commitments.I like the fair distribution idea of NEM.

If I can be joined NEM, I would be happy to participate to the best of my ability.
Narvik11

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:03:28 AM

Hallo,

i am also new to the bitcoin system. i think there are different altcoins which have the potentials to become bitcoin 2.0 and to step out of the shadow of bitcoin. but i think it is kind of absurd to burn so much electricity on mining the bitcoins. that's the reason i like the idea of nxt and nem. i would love to join the waiting list and maybe have the chance to get some of the coins.

greetings
Vicodin

Activity: 226

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:06:00 PM

This guy at my job has got like 3 other people to join NEM. They are all my good friends. They talk about NEM like its going to take over the world. They are literally jumping around the office laughing and cheering like idiots as I type this.

I want in. If any of the rest of the people involved are as dead serious as these guys are then you guys have a winner here. Just these guys have come up with some good ideas.

Ill provide proof of identity if accepted, Im real.

I hope I get in because we already got some plans made for NEM and I want to be a part of making this work.

arctickmoon

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:33:35 PM

Add me to the waiting list. I have a lot of free time and would like to be a part of this if I can. I have .2bitcoins, I'm not sure if this is enough for the stake?
De_Maar

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:59:31 AM

Hi, I am from Slovakia.
Interested crypto for six months. The last time unfortunately did not have time to register. I hope this time you let me be part of the stake. Thanks.

PS: Do I need to send NXT and where?
Ivko

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:09:37 AM

Hi, I am also from the Slovak Republic.
Friends told me about this project and I am very interested in NEM.
I want to continue to study your project and tell about this my friends. Believe in this project and team.
Join me to the list of steak holder please.
biral

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:12:05 PM

I am very interested in NEM,please put me on the waiting list!
Hopefully not too late,thanks.

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.TZLo24ykyRdEavELrfca6cTHJLybiAo3LK
frituurpan

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:58:52 PM

Hey,

I am from the Netherlands and got in the cryptocurrency world by my brother. I am very very interested in the benefits of these coins in the future, especially the benefits of this coin.
I am very new in this world and as of yet have only been a reader of this forum.
I am very excited about this coin and would very much like to be a part of this.
Because the official fundraiser was over I thought I wouldn't get in, but now I found out I might still have a chance, this is the reason I finally signed up for an account now!
I'll contribute in any way I can, including promotion.

Looking forward to the future of this coin!

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 02:54:04 PM

hi nem comunity

somehow i missed this coin
as a active btt member who choose his coins well and support only what i my opinion is serious
i rate nem as a possible next step in cryptoworld
as shareholder i plan to participate active with 24/7 static ip node and promotion

arguments speaking for me are im a prooven active btt member and i have as i think a mindset that fit

to proove that i post what i have written about crypto on diamondcoin forum (where im highly active):

thats the right spirit korniza  Cool
true people wana get rich with crypto
but and thats at least tru for me
i wana everyone to be rich.....
rich is that u can live the life u want as long as it dont prevent others to live their life too

cryptos are a step in right direction because basical they are a way of put money into the place that it deserve

a tool a enabler
but not a controller and manipulator

zeit movement is a example of open mindet future concept

the idea is that mankind is able by using not some futuristic but just the allready known technology without sorrow we able produce all we need with just spending like 10 hours a week at work

clever use of technology enable this

the economy now need humans in the hamstermill

crypto is a way to break out
and it would make sence help others to follow

diamond isnt build as a messenger of the new time

but people who will escape economic chains are

and we try to break that chains and free at least some people

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
HarriHirsch

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:48:31 PM

Hi,

I am a bit late, but I would like to join the Project, please put me on the waiting list.

I am a developper from germany and I am familiar with .Net and SQL-Server.

I have some time to spend on this project.

Greetings from Germany,

Harri

Rick69

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:43:00 AM

Hi, greetings from Sweden! I am very interested in crypto currencies and recently joined BTT.
NEM looks very interesting. Would like to participate.
guruguru

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

Naranjas y mandarinas por BTC

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 11:59:44 AM

Please put me on the waiting list. Thanks!

Naranjas y mandarinas por BTC en https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=372499.0
124bC5LkxPjvSAo3egbw9FAHsa2u8nSpP9
Imagen QR aqui:   https://blockchain.info/es/qr?data=124bC5LkxPjvSAo3egbw9FAHsa2u8nSpP9&size=200
avkinp

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:57:59 PM

Hi,

I pay attention to a few projects in crypto coins world since december 2013. Somehow mised registration period, but much like the idea and the distribution.
I'm not an expert in crypto but as a businessman trying to make bridges between virtual facilities and real application of.
Just let me know if I can to pay fees/penalties to join.

winston s.84

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:19:44 PM

Hi,

Like that man who's I use in my nick name, I believe in a world different.
A world where the government and the big corporations can't rule the world, because we have the power, and the right to rule.
The cryptocurrencies is one of that call, and I discovered that so late, but I see the future;
one future there the days like 1984 will be a past, a dark past in their lifes.

I hope can be part of history of NEM.

Wisnton Smith
Kiyan

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:09:01 PM

Dear Utopianfuture,

Herewith I would like to ask you to consider allowing me to join the NEM community. My name is Ariyan and I am a doctor from the Netherlands. I have been involved in economics, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency since a year now and I genuinely support the core goal of cryptocurrency for decentralizing the monetary system.

The NEM project sounds very interesting, its goal is unique, and the people behind it sound very determined and are hardworking. Thus, all the necessary to make NEM a great cryptocurrency.

Good luck with your goal and hopefully I might experience NEM as a member of the community.

Kind regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: