Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going towards the dark  (Read 1160 times)
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:05:45 AM

You say bitcoin will be nearing destruction, I think it's too fast to draw conclusions. Bitcoin does have an unstable price due to market demand and supply, and if selling too much can make the price of bitcoin lower, but I think the market will return to health and will make the price of bitcoin high again.

On the contrary, I'm seeing the price in recent months to be stable around the $6k-$6.5k which means at least we have all weathered the storm and that the price is no longer reaching bottom. This is a good sign to us as compare to altcoins who have suffered since the beginning of the year and bitcoin won't bleed anymore.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:55:19 AM

You say bitcoin will be nearing destruction, I think it's too fast to draw conclusions. Bitcoin does have an unstable price due to market demand and supply, and if selling too much can make the price of bitcoin lower, but I think the market will return to health and will make the price of bitcoin high again.

On the contrary, I'm seeing the price in recent months to be stable around the $6k-$6.5k which means at least we have all weathered the storm and that the price is no longer reaching bottom. This is a good sign to us as compare to altcoins who have suffered since the beginning of the year and bitcoin won't bleed anymore.
Still hoping that the value won't fall more than what we are seeing right now, this barrier is much better while waiting for another pumped, bitcoin as we expected can run like a bull in no time, there's still a lot of speculation and still have good support from it's believer, we just need to have people who will
strongly holds and keep waiting for the bounce back.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

People love overreacting, yes, other than this I am not observing anything else.

Bitcoin has been above $6k for the past 5 months or so (except short periods of dropping to $5.8k but it didn't stay there for too long) and considering this how could anyone think bitcoin is not doing well ? Do you need something to go up to say it is doing wel l? Or not dropping below a certain number no matter how much whales try (there was a 100 million sold just recently) is not good enough ?

I think we are doing insanely well and building a great base to bounce from. The fact that bitcoin reached $20k while it started out at $3-$4k prices gives me hope for our future considering we are based on $6k+ right now which means we can reach even further if any bull comes.
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

Bitcoin and the whole market have a hard time now and probably will for a little more.  Everybody was expecting a similar situation for long term based on history.

We may see little lower prices, but in the end it will rise again as it gain interest like it did in the past.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

The decline in bitcoin will not make bitcoin disappear, bitcoin is the best crypto currency, bitcoin will be able to rise again. I still believe in bitcoin, and in the future bitcoin will make a high leap.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
r34tr783tr78

Activity: 481
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

We are just repeating what happen on 2011 and 2015. It might have some more down to go but the price probably will rise again and make new highs but only in 1 or 2 years.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

We are just repeating what happen on 2011 and 2015. It might have some more down to go but the price probably will rise again and make new highs but only in 1 or 2 years.
We can say that history repeat itself but it doesn't mean that everything will come along that way. The current situation is pretty hard which could tend that pumps will not occurs at this year but still we do hope and there is a twist on the coming days.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:29:51 AM

Bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing.Its price has increased slightly a few days ago, but now it has decreased again.So, the bitcoin will be completely destroyed? If the predictions of different researchers will be wrong then..
What is the reason for lowering the price of Bitcoin?
I think it has not gotten to the bottom yet and we should hope that bitcoin will recover when it get to the bottom.  I see many investors that buy bitcoin over $10,000 still holding and I am keeping faith that in 2019 we would see another direction of the market.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

I think it has not gotten to the bottom yet and we should hope that bitcoin will recover when it get to the bottom.  I see many investors that buy bitcoin over $10,000 still holding and I am keeping faith that in 2019 we would see another direction of the market.
Whether it has gotten to the bottom yet or not, always consider how far the market has moved from the previous ATH down and then you will understand that we are already in a huge dip with no one knowing the possibilities of how things would peradventure pan out eventually. For what it is worth, I believe we are in a market that has been growing yearly and that is something that is always worth paying attention to. However, anyone wants to see it, either dark or light, that is of course how they want to see it, but by now, I expect people to know this is still an early stage of the market and this is a chance to be investing low.

We can say that history repeat itself but it doesn't mean that everything will come along that way. The current situation is pretty hard which could tend that pumps will not occurs at this year but still we do hope and there is a twist on the coming days.
Nothing is actually hard with the current situation, it is just a state of the market and can happen to any market at all, which for those people who are always smart enough to know that this is a market that still has a long way to go when it comes to growth, they will possibly understand the reasons why they should be focusing on the long term and not in the short term instead. So far, we have seen a huge breakout, but certainly we still do not know yet how this is going to end up though, but for now, we can just stay optimistic.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:45:55 PM

The going down started since January this year and we should expect it to come to a limited end and reversal is very possible at this moment.  I don't think we can control this market and the market has a mind of it own and that is why with many good news that is coming up we are still experiencing downwards trend.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

Bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing.Its price has increased slightly a few days ago, but now it has decreased again.So, the bitcoin will be completely destroyed? If the predictions of different researchers will be wrong then..

Yes that a bright idea which I believed in a certain manner which will came out for all of us now, and if everybody will keep that faith burning, nothing will become a loser but rather a winner. To those who said bitcoin will go towards the dark, of course that's only for people who give up for bitcoin because in the end regrets will often be the results of not having enough patience.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:42:34 AM

The constant ups and downs of bitcoin is a pure manifestation that there is a continuous flow of transaction or volume of bitcoin in the market. So i don't think bitcoin will fade that easily into the dark and if you can see, bitcoin's adaption by numerous entities are obviously increasing each year.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:58:38 AM

I think Bitcoin already hit the buttom for this year which is $6,000 therefore we should not think of too much speculation like Bitcoin will be destroyed but we should focus now on how much we will going to earn in the future as sooner ot later price will finally bounce back as predicted by most of the famous experts in this field.
WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:02:49 AM

The constant ups and downs of bitcoin is a pure manifestation that there is a continuous flow of transaction or volume of bitcoin in the market. So i don't think bitcoin will fade that easily into the dark and if you can see, bitcoin's adaption by numerous entities are obviously increasing each year.

What entities not related to trading have increased this year? or last year for that matter...
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

developing and destroying crypto currencies depending on the investor itself because crypto currencies are crypto currencies moving with and through investors, interest in investing might make crypto currencies grow more rapidly
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

I agree with your views and op conclusions is not showing the position of things.  Remember that we have many of this kind of post in this forum. I think there is always allowance for correction when a price of an assets make a bull run and I believe that is what is happening right now.  If you are in this market last two years, you will agree with me that no one believe that bitcoin will get to $5000 in 5 years time and now some of us are saying $6400 is a sign that bitcoin is heading to the dark.

What entities not related to trading have increased this year? or last year for that matter...
Thank you both for these views.  This year has been a bearish year since January till now of both global stock exchange market and commodities market.  Oil has been down too.  I think we should not expect bitcoin are altcoins to behave differently.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

Yeah we feel it too even if there are many speculations about bull run to happen but it seems like it is the opposite. The market price for most of the crypto were falling down. It may seem doesn't right but still hopeful that in a little amount of time bitcoin will going to recover and will have a bull run on its market price for 2018.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:37:01 PM

The first one is trend. That is what makes the prices lowering these days. The second one is caused by the pattern of up-down in bitcoin since the ups and downs are common in bitcoin. but it doesn't mean the value of bitcoin leading to its end. there's time when to trade, sell or buy bitcoin. Just follow the habit, even though no one knows exactly when the up and down will take their turn, keep patient on it.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:53:24 PM

We were at the bottom of 6000 USD so many times this year. I've checked the charts and we've never defended a bottom so many times in history. At least I couldn't find another similar event. Maybe this really is the bottom? Bitcoin is so easy to manipulate that I wouldn't be scared if we went to 5000 USD. I think that almost all traders that still have fiat to spend are looking to buy at that level.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 331

🐪

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:56:58 PM

I don't think future of Bitcoin is black, specially with Lightning network that has to come sooner or later.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: