Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in August?  (Read 1933 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:19:57 AM

Hopefully we could see something good by the end of august so that bitcoin can recover and we'll see bitcoin in another all time high within the end of the year.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:32:02 AM

Don't worry too much about downward trend because at the moment Bitcoin price is increasing although really slowly but it's more than $7k right now. I think or maybe believe that BTC price will be $10k or more than that in August Smiley. But it's just my prediction let see if the whales really wanna let Bitcoin price rise back to high price like that or not Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:16:23 AM

Hopefully we could see something good by the end of august so that bitcoin can recover and we'll see bitcoin in another all time high within the end of the year.
We never could think that it always on the dip all the time,  as for August and what it shown in the market today,  we could see sunshine  again. Direction of wind is slowly turning to us and it make give us hope for a better days coming in crypto.
Caturz

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:30:58 AM

should we have to know if this August prices bitcoin high price. because that's what has a coin waiting for the price increase coin. I also if in this August there is an increase in coin trend, I should know and everyone in the world altcoin should know. this is what we are waiting for
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:48:41 AM

Its recovering now and I think by the end of July the price are still high.
We are waiting for so many news in the month of August and I strongly believe that something good will happen.

I was quite pessimistic, but now I see again the hope and in August could Bitcoin go to 8500 $, I believe that now investors will be very active and a good summer waits for us traders.
Its ok to feel that way sometimes, but of course never give up especially in this market where everything is possible Smiley
mazda60621

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

IRONX

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:24:48 AM

whitch august?2018?
maybe 10k after confirmation ETF , or maybe 5k, if if there is something bad news

IRONX        
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

bitcoin in August I think still survive at the same price right now, maybe in the next few months in november december can be made as one of good price and potency than in august ..

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

I am still optimistic that the bitcoin price value will hit $8,000+ in August especially there are lots of people are pouring in their money for the news about the approval of the ETF.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:36:24 AM

Yes, your intuition is very accurate. I also believe that the cryptocurrency market will rise above $10,000 in August. We can wait and see.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

at the moment, bitcoin already up to the 6800 resistance and i hope that it would continue to slowly gaining its mommentum and will start the major bull run this august.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

In stock market, the month August is the bearish month and is also time for buying because the stock's price is cheaper. In cryptocurrency, it might be different because any month can be a bearish month for the market. August is still part of the summer and many might be asking if there is still a summer bull to come because the bitcoin is started to go up reaching the $7300 already. Bitcoin may reach the $8k if there are enough positive news or event to continuously support the top coin.
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

It's very difficult to speculate about bitcoin price these days, price can go up or down easily by any news.
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

It's very difficult to speculate about bitcoin price these days, price can go up or down easily by any news.
I agree even speculating the status and price of the bitcoin in august it is very difficult. Predicting the price in a highly volatile market is not easy just thinking on it make me sweat. Eventhough, where hoping that it will be on green.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:14:14 AM

Don't worry too much about downward trend because at the moment Bitcoin price is increasing although really slowly but it's more than $7k right now. I think or maybe believe that BTC price will be $10k or more than that in August Smiley. But it's just my prediction let see if the whales really wanna let Bitcoin price rise back to high price like that or not Smiley
Yeah I hope that is going to happen, the downward trend is prolonged making some whales waiting for the right time to start. The price increase to $ 7400 is a sign for the bull market in August. Actually, I'm not so much in August, because something can happen without anyone knowing. Let it flow, we are used to the downward trend, do not do anything but hold if you suffer huge losses.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:16:43 AM

I think that there will be a slightly change in the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin will rise above $8000 and stay around that for at least a month. Then, I do not know what will happen to it. Lets hope that whales have already collected enough bitcoin and started to pumped in september and so on

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:53:44 PM

We all are waiting for this event with great patience. I think the likelihood of a good outcome is very high, and that's why everyone is waiting so much for it. So soon everything will be. Cheesy
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:50:58 PM

We all are waiting for this event with great patience. I think the likelihood of a good outcome is very high, and that's why everyone is waiting so much for it. So soon everything will be. Cheesy
at least if we analyze all the summer periods of the past, then August is a turning point in the pricing of the crypto currency. In summer, prices always fall, because there is a season of vacations. I believe that the end of August and the beginning of September, the red color will change to the green color of the market.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:06:23 PM

at least if we analyze all the summer periods of the past, then August is a turning point in the pricing of the crypto currency. In summer, prices always fall, because there is a season of vacations. I believe that the end of August and the beginning of September, the red color will change to the green color of the market.
I do not even know how to relate to these forecasts, because there have always been many words, but nothing was justified. I suggest we wait a bit and see what results August will bring.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:15:59 PM

This is what I actually share to many people via post. I believe bitcoin will grow more than expected value at the end of the year but that rally will start from this coming August onwards. Please do not worry about price fluctuations and keep on investing your money on all the top cryptocurrencies.
I am sure with in this year end we will find profit in your hand.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

This is what I actually share to many people via post. I believe bitcoin will grow more than expected value at the end of the year but that rally will start from this coming August onwards. Please do not worry about price fluctuations and keep on investing your money on all the top cryptocurrencies.
I am sure with in this year end we will find profit in your hand.

yes I also believe it will be bitcoin growth by the end of the year will certainly reach its highest point from the end of last year. coins fluctuate in my opinion is reasonable because in the absence of fluctuations do not know will be brought to the direction where bitcoin later, could be the price continues to increase or even decrease. it's best to keep the coins we already have, and buy again with another capital if the price goes back down

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: