Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in August?  (Read 1933 times)
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

Bitcoin's demand is growing as investors think Bitcoin prices will rise to $ 15,000 in August. But we do not know if prices will rise or fall in August. So we Only invest 50% of the assets in Bitcoin at this time

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

I expect in August, that bitcoin will continue to grow and suggest everyone to sell altcoins to buy bitcoin because its price is growing relative to altcoins. But it's everyone's choice.

Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:24:54 PM

Everyone must have been waiting for a moment like this from last month and now it is starting to look growing and it seems to be always up every month and if bitcoin keeps moving up can be sure altkoin will follow the movement.
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:27:28 PM

I expect in August, that bitcoin will continue to grow and suggest everyone to sell altcoins to buy bitcoin because its price is growing relative to altcoins. But it's everyone's choice.
The price of altcoin is down a lot. And the whole altcoin has moved to bitcoin. And now the bitcoin price has reached 8300$. Meanwhile, the price of the altcoin has decreased by 20-30%. What you say is true

caseback

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:34:38 PM

There is no such real expectations what bitcoins happened in august, but my guess is it will round only in 6k no more big events could trigger that bitcoin will rise up bit if it happens i embrace it i hope so..
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

Today, the price of BTC has exceeded $8,200. I think its price will continue to rise in the next few days, and it is possible to break through $8,500! If the ETF can pass the review, I think Bitcoin will quickly break through $9,000!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?

Bitcoin value is very unexpected. It always change rapidly that anyone cannot predict on how much deep and high it will worth. So even bitcoin trend goes downward, we still expect for it to go upward this coming august.

fortune92

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Bitcoin will rise first and then Alt coin will
Follow its been like that in the past there is no reason why it won’t be like that now. . It’s just a matter of time and patience . I’m very happy to see bitcoin starting to rise

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:00:56 PM

I hope and believe that in August there will be a pretty good price increase from bitcoin. this fact began to be answered from 3 days where the increase in bitcoin price is quite large. 25%. hopefully this trend is still ongoing
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

I think in August we expect growth, I think that we have to break through the level above 10,000 dollars for bitcoin by September. It remains quite a bit - just before the next HYIP, against which December will seem an inconspicuous indignation on the chart ..

start price of btc in 1 august : 10000$
last price of btc in 31 august : 8000$

some of btc will be used for rising alts in august.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

if the new btc project will success btc will bullrun midd of august
hope that they will sucess.
also hoping that alts will going to follow btc price

thanks

t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

The price of Bitcoin will grow only with the presence of positive news, the adoption of Bitcoin in different countries, as well as investments from large investors or investment funds. One good news for bitcoin is sending it to the moon on a rocket ship even in August.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

Since bitcoin has already reached 8,000$ mark, i believe that this will continue until the end of this month. If it fluctuates, i think it is just a mild one because the bearish trend is already here to stay in the market for a while. If this still doesn't convinced others to join in the party, then they will surely missed this very opportunity.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

bitcoin in August there is much hope for us that the current bitcoin prices are not high but they have steps that give us hope that more opportunities for investing in bitcoin
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

I think in August we expect growth, I think that we have to break through the level above 10,000 dollars for bitcoin by September. It remains quite a bit - just before the next HYIP, against which December will seem an inconspicuous indignation on the chart ..

On fundamental analysis bitcoin market usually gain an upward trend during the Q3 and early/mid Q4 which was the samething currently repeat itself right now but the chance of the bitcoin market reaching the $10,000 by September as you said is 50-50%.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
babykika2027

Activity: 715

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

entering the beginning of August and the price has started to rise, as my prediction that August is the beginning and now the btc price has touched $ 8000, well hopefully there will always be good news for the next price increase
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:46:17 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 08:32:29 PM by YoungMaster

The current price of bitcoin goes above $8,000, Maybe the bullish trend has begun. Well, i hope if it can touch $10,000 in the beginning or mid august.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:46:23 PM

Thats really funny when people ask: bitcoin this month? Maybe this? Or maybe next? NOBODY can predict price. Technical analysis can tell you a lot, but sometimes it simply doesnt work with no reason, all we can do just watch and wait, so 50/50

Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

The price of Bitcoin in August will reach $15000.Today the price of Bitcoin has crossed $8000.This is good growth.The number of investors will increase.
I do not think Bitcoin prices will be able to rise to $ 15,000 in August because if the ETF fails, then think that Bitcoin prices will fall. We should not take the time to predict the price of Bitcoin in August. We should wait

I see the current market conditions, I do not expect too much on Bitcoin because there is still a possibility to experience a decline, now the best choice in my opinion is to hold the coin until the market is fully recovered.
ineedpivo

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

The current price of bitcoin goes above $8,000, Maybe the bullish trend has begun. Well, i hope if it can touch $10,000 in the beginning or mid august.
This is unlikely, yet investors understand that ETF will not be approved so quickly because they will try to capture profits from recent growth in order to purchase in the fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: