Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:22:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in August?  (Read 1933 times)
apimembership

Activity: 448
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:22:40 AM

hard to predict but i can just say my hope is that bitcoin will recover some in august at least till 8K time will show us the result
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

I am still optimistic this year the increase will occur in bitcoin. positive things hopefully will support the bitcoin that will be good in the fore and also the month of August to be a good start
Bigbay

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

I am tired of predicting the crypto market and bitcoin especially. This year the market has been unpredictable. Everybody just waiting for the end of the year to know what the cryptocurrency has for us.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

bitcoin in August is likely to rise from the bitcoin price recovery and back to the $ 10k price again I can be sure bitcoin prices can recover because not always the bitcoin price below will definitely go back up again.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?

i think august market capitalizations will increasing my friend
so, be ready for the beginning from real bull run  Wink
just my opinion
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:44:53 AM

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?
Well for me I am still very bullish with Bitcoin especially in December 2018 but right now there are a lot of possibilities that Bitcoin price still could go down. Right now all we have to is to wait and monitor which who will win the bulls or the bears.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

bitcoin in August is likely to rise from the bitcoin price recovery and back to the $ 10k price again I can be sure bitcoin prices can recover because not always the bitcoin price below will definitely go back up again.
i don't think so man, it is hard to say when we are in bear market, it will be extremely hard to have a bull market in just a month from now, i personally think it may take longer than that to get bitcoin reach 10000$ again, surely we all we have to do is hold and wait for a better sign to show bitcoin can recover in the future, not just guessing.
baskanx

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

We are waiting bull run from months but still it is not happen, maybe Etf can increases bitcoin and altcoin prices. Except this I dont expect much things, still marketcap is very low, there is no volume so it is dropping still.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

bitcoin in August I think is still in the decline stage and there is no significant increase, so I think the bitcoin increase will drastically happen at the end of the year and until the year of the next year.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

interesting topics to read about bitcoin price speculation in august some say there is an increase even though not significant, some say is still the same as now even still decreased but any estimate of friends will be proved in the coming August
and I hope there is an increase so we can get profit by buying btc now

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

our hope is all the same hope that the bitcoin can advance as soon as possible, but this is impossible to know correctly. because the bitcoin situation is actually erratic and unstable. so we still have to wait for the state of bitcoin.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
a.kaetana

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

First it was after Chinese NY, then on Consensus, later on June and July (by McAffee). Now what? August? Wake me up please after total market cap reaches 350 billions. Then we should see if there is a slight chance of uptrend coming our way. Not sooner. Right now it's still downtrend.

kotecu-murkotecu =^..^=
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

First it was after Chinese NY, then on Consensus, later on June and July (by McAffee). Now what? August? Wake me up please after total market cap reaches 350 billions. Then we should see if there is a slight chance of uptrend coming our way. Not sooner. Right now it's still downtrend.

I will believe in up-trend only when we reach 12k for 1 BTC and will stay there, and not before that. I think it may match with 350 billions market cap, so yes, agree with you.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

Aug 10 can bring a uptrend in price because of the BTC ETF release. It is quite a big event for BTC and can attract many new investors towards the market which is going to be healthy for the market. Thus, price should naturally increase in Aug. When the incoming of new investors will start, bullish trend will automatically follow. I am optimistic about the market in coming months.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

It looks a bit difficult because there was so many barrier and resistance before we can see the bitcoin will touch more than 7k rate again. But if that can break them all and it will be so easy for bitcoin worth a lot in the future. It looks like the majority of bitcoin holders are waiting for the ETC decision on august.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

we know together that bitcoin at this time the price began to show a very good development, therefore I believe the price will continue to increase in August. although I can not target numbers for bitcoin prices in August
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?
Don't expect good tidings to come on August and they will come surely. This is now my belief when the market started to keep on diving down.

Aug 10 can bring a uptrend in price because of the BTC ETF release.
It can make some noise for bitcoin but does ETF will really point its investors directly to the bitcoin market by letting them buy a fraction of bitcoin?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

yes it is likely that later in August we will see a significant increase in bitcoin, it is unexpected for this month's movement for bitcoin the price drops so dramatically unlike previous months in prediction if in July bitcoin prices will rise significantly. remain optimistic and hope that hopefully in August later bitcoin prices will jump up significantly and there is no more deep correction.

HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:30:08 PM

yes it is likely that later in August we will see a significant increase in bitcoin, it is unexpected for this month's movement for bitcoin the price drops so dramatically unlike previous months in prediction if in July bitcoin prices will rise significantly. remain optimistic and hope that hopefully in August later bitcoin prices will jump up significantly and there is no more deep correction.
I think that the situation can be saved only by the increase in demand for Bitcoin. But the fact is that investors are wary of investing their funds in Bitcoin, since the risks of losses have become even higher, so the problem would have been solved had Bitcoin been used as a payment instrument.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

I think is normal same situation for bitcoin this coming august, price will be ranging at same level 6000$ up and down in my own prediction and analysts bitcoin stability rise in the last quarter of this year.😀

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: