Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in August?  (Read 1933 times)
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?

I think there are good chances we'll see a positive trend towards crypto in August and from here on to the end of the year we'll see a good increase for bitcoin price.

The price of bitcoin now are slightly increased from the $6,990 going to $7K+ and those people are hoping that it would be the beginning of recovery the bitcoin and crypto market.  This coming august will be more exciting on what will happen if this is continue to increased but it's better to wait and do not expecting too much.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?

What do you mean by all hell was let loose when it hasn't gone anywhere from 6k? lol. Currently it's sitting at over 7k so it's fair to say that we're looking at uptrend from here on and I only expect it to go higher. I suppose people were little scared that's why all hell broke loose (lol) before it calmed down.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

No one can tell you that for sure. Everyone has his own predictions. Well, I think Bitcoin is not supposed to rise every month. I mean yes it should raise, that’s what we all want. But we cannot expect a coin to rise instantly. It had seen a major downfall which will take some time. Yes if the adoption of Bitcoin increases then it can rise for sure but that is quite linked to the legalization of Bitcoin by the countries.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

It should be around 8k. A very rapid increase will not be healthy. I expect to see a slight increase in price.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

I recommend you not be greedy. It is best to sell when a good profit is made. Price can not rise without stopping. You will always have a chance to get a purchase opportunity.
kamikagomi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

He can see it fr sure. Still think we can see BTC even over 50k this year
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

maybe bitcoin price will go next month  $9000 but me don't know correctly that what happen bitcoin price in next month so we all are must wait for next month.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

As we can see now bitcoin now is on pump and its give us a hope that this august will be a good start of a bull run. And now that crypto market is on green again I think it's good think for our profit.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

Technicalists have very different opinions about the future of bitcoin, but mostly I've heard about a green September. August I've heard less about, but that would be a slightly bullish month too, if my sources are correct.  Smiley
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

I think that by August and the end of the year we will see bitcoin at a much higher amount than 6k.

By then it will leave it's current rut and we will see an uptrend.
Alexey1

Activity: 420

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

I think that in August, bitcoin will grow in price due to the possible launch of ETF. Since the participants of the cryptocurrency market do not care the event will happen, but the very possibility of this is important.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:34:04 PM

Today what you are waiting is here,maybe not drastic but atleast good enough for us to make some bucks

Just days after this post market price grows as better than what we have for months

I believe if we have this trend for weeks then bull will happen on August
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

Bitcoin in August might hit $10k and it's very feasible. After July 27th, there's possibility of investors and institutional money coming into cryptos again. This will cause bitcoin's price to surge
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

I think yesterday Bitcoin has snown first sign of recovery maybe in August we will see Bitcoin over $9000

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
aigor9994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

I hope that Bitcoin in August will continue its growth, which he demonstrates the last day!
fortune92

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

I think we will have a brief bull run  go into a bear market again for a few months and then by December will explode way past 20 k and stablish a new ATH

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

I think yesterday Bitcoin has snown first sign of recovery maybe in August we will see Bitcoin over $9000
I hope this can happen but it is still too early for Bitcoin to reach $ 9000 in August. Large investment funds are still considering their investment in the market and there are no official announcements from these funds. I personally believe Bitcoin can only reach $ 8,000 in August because this market has not attracted many new investors in the last few months.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

I do hope Bitcoin prices will very improve much on August and will
continue to progress even more, these deflations are indeed unpredictable
but are still crucial as they are normal in the market. Maybe it will stay the
same or not, but I believe bitcoins is setting up for another price increase,
that would be wonderful for a lot of us. Strategies will change and adapt
if things go green or not.
JoeBriggs

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

I was quite pessimistic, but now I see again the hope and in August could Bitcoin go to 8500 $, I believe that now investors will be very active and a good summer waits for us traders.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

BTC started it's bullish run and if it is not an another one bullish trap we will see a huge FOMO buying very soon, that is what i'm waiting for. And if the ETF will be allowed... then moooooon guys, really, but of course with a correction after that, so don't be too greedy and fix your profit Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: