Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE WHAT I'M BECOMING IN THE BITCOIN WORLD!!!!!!!  (Read 1988 times)
mimiko

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:28:33 AM

i also love btc so much .. because my in come was huge and for me us a students im so bless that i found this kind of job i can pay my tuition and i also helped my families to give them a money ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcmchdlg03

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:29:39 AM

Yes, this is extremely inviting for me.

be that as it may, on the off chance that I were in your circumstance I will even now be ensuring if the person ho moved toward you is truly genuine.

since regardless of how magnificent that thought is despite everything we cannot deny the way that there are those slam still needed to trick individuals.

so better make certain first.
Sbdip

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:32:32 AM

That's a decent proposal.. But it's really depends on your country.. If it accepts crypto you are free to start it. But if it doesn't accept crypto you should do something else
equal2detask123

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:50:41 AM

Surely, Since bitcoin came to me, I feel this world is so pink haha
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:39:22 AM

this man has bought a Lambo with his bitcoin investment.

This whole quote made me believe that you fabricated a story.
Yeah! It sounds really hard to attain IMO but still not impossible especially when you are not just an ordinary bitcoin earner — maybe being a daytrader or a miner Smiley.
Looking at your post history I did not find anything that you contributed anything in Development and Technical spec and you are calling yourself qualified to start a crypto school?

I agree with you. Taking the responsibilty of being a teacher in this field means that you should have a good background in all aspects of it. You should know not only the "what is bitcoin?" stuffs but also its deeper technicalities. Nevertheless, I appreciate your willingness to enlighten others about blockchain technology. To be honest, you are not yet prepared for becoming an expert teacher but don't stop. You can still inspire and encourage others through your own simple ways.

Are you planning to start a bounty school ? Any way , your whole story is fabricated.
We're still not so sure about that, maybe you're right or maybe wrong Grin.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

Welcome to the Bitcoin World, Hope you love Bitcoin, because it's a well developed and standard digital currency that can make your life top of success. We have to be patient all the time so that no one has ever suffered loss by investing in it.
Thanks for the welcome. Yes I really love to involve in bitcoin cause it help me learn about cryptocurrency and gain high profit in my investment and give me successful life. Yes I have full patient in bitcoin cause I know this is one key to become successful in life.
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

It's great man. Setting up your own crypto school is a great way to educate people in the world of crypto. Maybe one of your students will be a multi-millionaire in the future and will bring a legacy to others too.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:18:52 PM

i also love btc so much .. because my in come was huge and for me us a students im so bless that i found this kind of job i can pay my tuition and i also helped my families to give them a money ..
We are happy because our life become lucky to found bitcoin and really love it. We found something that teach us how to manage time to work simultaneously without affecting the focus on studying. This kind of job changed everyone's life and become hopeful for everyday living because we earn from it and it supports our daily needs where we can help not only ourselves but the whole family. Everyone says that you can earn huge from it than a real job and that is very true.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:32:19 PM

Well that is not a bad idea to set up a crypto school to help people. But at what level will you start the school in case all things go well for you and there are no bans of with the dealings of bitcoin? You know blockchain technology is not easy to comprehend, especially for the novice. I my country, setting up such schools would require at least students in a tertiary level but I don't know about yours.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

Although I joined this forum not long ago but the replies and education that I have read and also received from the bitcoin enthusiast on this platform has really equipped me to also help others. I was there yesterday when a man from nowhere came to my mum and asked her where I was and she called me for him. The man has heard that I have been helping people in the investment of bitcoin and also introducing them to the crypto world. Not knowing that this man has bought a Lambo with his bitcoin investment, I asked him who told him and he was laughing at me.

He then told me a friend of mine introduced me to him. He then asked whether we can set up a crypto school in our locality which we will also use to help people join us and also benefit from it. Although I told him I am thinking about it but friends do you know why I have already accepted his proposal in my mind but I want to know from you guys that is it good to tell him I have accepted or I shouldn't accept his proposal. Need your suggestions my seniors.    
every day is a learning opportunity for me too, this platform has been very educational, no better place to meet like crpto-minded persons
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:38:10 PM

That's a decent proposal.. But it's really depends on your country.. If it accepts crypto you are free to start it. But if it doesn't accept crypto you should do something else
One may not really need to set up a school for that, you could setup training sessions in small groups ,maybe on weekends.I do such for my friends,sharing the little knowledge i have and also learning from them
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:50:40 PM

Bitcoin has helped most of us become what we desire to be. I think setting up a school is good but better still, a training would be more attractive.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

Even as you are excited about helping people and setting up a school to help others in crypto business, I would advise you to ensure that you update yourself from time to time so that you don't give out wrong signals that will back fire
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

Bitcoin has helped most of us become what we desire to be. I think setting up a school is good but better still, a training would be more attractive.
This is very exiciting someone setting up crypto in the school is very good decisions to do. So before doing this search firs if this is allowed in your country. This is very helpful to the people that will join into crypto.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:52:05 PM

A crypto school will be very good decisions both for you! I suggest you agree to his proposal. As you have a helping mind and you want to help people then I think this proposal comes only for you! If your country supports cryptocurrency, then do it. Good luck

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:02:07 PM

A crypto school will be very good decisions both for you! I suggest you agree to his proposal. As you have a helping mind and you want to help people then I think this proposal comes only for you! If your country supports cryptocurrency, then do it. Good luck
I agree.Crypto school would be very beneficial to all the people around if your country had totally legalized the use of cryptocurrencies.Otherwise,your attention will be called by the officials of the government.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

That's very great and I am happy for you, But remember you have a long way to go with crypto. You need to know more about crypto before you can teach people.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:11:05 PM

Although I joined this forum not long ago but the replies and education that I have read and also received from the bitcoin enthusiast on this platform has really equipped me to also help others. I was there yesterday when a man from nowhere came to my mum and asked her where I was and she called me for him. The man has heard that I have been helping people in the investment of bitcoin and also introducing them to the crypto world. Not knowing that this man has bought a Lambo with his bitcoin investment, I asked him who told him and he was laughing at me.

He then told me a friend of mine introduced me to him. He then asked whether we can set up a crypto school in our locality which we will also use to help people join us and also benefit from it. Although I told him I am thinking about it but friends do you know why I have already accepted his proposal in my mind but I want to know from you guys that is it good to tell him I have accepted or I shouldn't accept his proposal. Need your suggestions my seniors.    

Putting up a crypto school is a big help to cypto community specially to the young people to become aware and get knowledge about crypto. Its a very good idea if your country is open about crypto currency then push it.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:17:10 PM

we must love what we are doing now here in bitcoin world, perhaps we can get money through it, many ico projects that offers us job, we can also trade bitcoin in tge market and get some profit in it.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

you are very good, and you have shown your success to invest in the world of crypto, and I think you need to make a proposal.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: