Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy for buy and hold  (Read 2558 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:51:22 AM

Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins. I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Whenever a coin lists and bounty hunters are paid, it is always an opportunity for investors to buy from them cheaply.
Most times, i wait for opportunities like this, despite being a bounty hunter too. I acquire more and hold. Then i sell high later.
There are times bounty hunters a lured by investors into selling cheaply on DEX, before any official listing.

Although, this might not be applicable to all coins, but it happens to most.
ICO investors is given the first opportunity to dump their coins but I'm sure they don't, and then after a month, bounty hunters are paid. What you see might be true because bounty hunters always think of money, so. they immediately dump it after few hours of receiving it and never look back and doesn't care if the coins has real usage or not. Probably a good strategy though, that is if you are willing to take the risk and wait for the coins to get listed on other exchanges.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

It is still effected as of now, the fact that when you are too late on making investment on the ico, you can still make it to purchase in the exchange prior to first listing in ico. The good news to this is that you can buy it for the affordable price, even below ico price because of the dumpers.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

When I first entered the world of cryptography, I learned to read graphics. Reading a chart is a must for making money.

I started making money by buying and selling. In crypto money, coin prices are constantly changing. If you make the right moves at the right time, you will make good money.

You can keep the tokens you earned without spending long-term.
Techysk

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:30:07 AM

My strategy for buy and sell is little different I don't know if it is good or not but I made profits through it. I buy in parts and also sell in parts but I don't dump my coins intantly after I receive from any bounty I wait for right time I set target and I always sell them on when the price touch my target.
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:32:42 AM

Everyone has its own statergy and yes i am also bounty Hunter but i don't sell for lees then ico or presale price and aldo do trading for coins which i get from Bounty i sell high and then again buy them on dips.  Which maximizes my profits.
romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

The combination os these two deals bring much more profits than they gives in the separately, this is my strategy in buying with lowest prices and holding till the end.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
DumbLefty

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:05:44 AM

This is the best strategy. Especially now, when bears have been leading for several months. I also use this strategy.

tinglei5

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:07:02 AM

Most of the winnings will fall to a large extent after the exchange, so I think it would be a better choice to sell immediately.
mkn2030

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:08:37 AM

I think that when the price of the price cryptocurrency falls a lot, such as the current encryption market, I think it is very suitable for investment. And when the price of cryptocurrency has not recovered, I suggest that you should hold them for a long time.
fklfyl

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:08:46 AM

Do the right thing at the right time. When the cryptocurrency market falls seriously, you can invest a lot of high-quality altcoin, and then continue to patiently hold all the currencies. When the price of the cryptocurrency market rises, the currency is sold to earn some money. This is My strategy
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:23:32 AM

When I first entered the world of cryptography, I learned to read graphics. Reading a chart is a must for making money.

I started making money by buying and selling. In crypto money, coin prices are constantly changing. If you make the right moves at the right time, you will make good money.

You can keep the tokens you earned without spending long-term.
The chart will not give you a lot of clues about the trend of the cryptocurrency, you should understand that the market is so sensitive with any bad or good news about cryptocurrency. FA is really important for you to support your technical analysis dude. Just try to create a random speculation about the market chart without any fundamental support and it looks so terrible.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:47:24 AM

I think the new coins popping up now are better held first. because the price decreased dramatically. all the assets that I have still hold until now from July.
because the price is not yet possible to sell.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:55:17 AM

They will only rise again if the coin that was dumped actually has some utility or reason to increase, typically for most good projects the value will return to somewhere close to the ICO price, though in this market I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't even return to that. A lot of hyped projects now are actually trading massively below their ICO price, e.g. Pumapay trading at 1/10 ICO price which obviously sucks for investors, but it's great for those who believe in the long term potential of the project.

Totally! Long term investors shouldn't be worried about daily dumps.

Also, Pumapay was a huge disappointment for their ICO investors indeed.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:01:34 AM

I agree with topic starter.  Most bounty hunters sell their honestly earned tokens for a penny (in 90% of cases) , but some simply don't have the opportunity to wait for the token to grow in price,they live on this bounty money. Sad I rarely participate in bounty campaigns and if I find only 100% worth campaigns and they always bring good results.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:06:11 AM

Choosing to buy potential e-currencies when their prices are low, holding and waiting until they rise is the investment path that people choose. In my opinion, the market is starting to show signs of recovery. Therefore, this is a good time to buy and keep potential e-currencies.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:23:38 AM

Many bounty hunters rush to sell the tokens they receive at low prices. Investors have researched the project and paid for the token. They kept them and soon after, they made a lot of money when the tokens went up.
Ilefotobad

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:26:45 AM

To my opinion, if the coin that was dumped actually has some utility or reason to increase, im sure for most good projects the value will return to somewhere close to or more than the ICO price once it reaches the market.. But when price is down and hold.
Uzoma2018

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:38:24 AM

Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins. I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Whenever a coin lists and bounty hunters are paid, it is always an opportunity for investors to buy from them cheaply.
Most times, i wait for opportunities like this, despite being a bounty hunter too. I acquire more and hold. Then i sell high later.
There are times bounty hunters a lured by investors into selling cheaply on DEX, before any official listing.

Although, this might not be applicable to all coins, but it happens to most.

Talking of the strategy to buy and hodl, I think this strategy is very simple buy low sell high whether during the ICO or from the exchange. Example many projects are trading below their ICO price right now, so is good time to acquire more from those good projects at this low prices.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

I think the current encryption market is very suitable for investment, because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very badly in the market for several years. The price of Ethereum is now less than $300. I will continue to invest in some Ethereum.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

That is a nice strategy especially if the project has a potential. Let the bounty hunters dump their reward token then buy back a when the token is very cheap. That's strategy can bring us to more gains. Let us turn the negative into positive and I know that all group of people including investors and bounty hunters has a purpose here in crypto space.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: