Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy for buy and hold  (Read 2555 times)
bocah cilik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:37:05 AM

Getting a new coin and selling it when the market is open is indeed a bad decision, but if you want to hold a new coin, we must always monitor developments at any time on the new coin that we have.
If a coin has entered the market we must find the right decision to maintain or sell.
That is an action that is difficult for everyone to do, so they are looking for a fast way to sell it and regret it later if a new coin project is successful in the future I feel that they are doing it.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

For now I am sure it is not too late to buy as many coins as possible at a cheap price and hold them, and when prices soar you can sell them and who can definitely get a big profit so this is a good strategy.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:00:39 AM

Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins. I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Whenever a coin lists and bounty hunters are paid, it is always an opportunity for investors to buy from them cheaply.
Most times, i wait for opportunities like this, despite being a bounty hunter too. I acquire more and hold. Then i sell high later.
There are times bounty hunters a lured by investors into selling cheaply on DEX, before any official listing.

Although, this might not be applicable to all coins, but it happens to most.

yeah because they want to exchange their tokens to ethereum and this is why they sell too early. actually, if the investors realize about this, they should buy as much amount as you did because the price is down too deep and they don't have to spend much money to get much amount of the token. I think this strategy will work well for some people who want to wait for the token gets at a lower price. but sometimes, people don't want to wait because they think that the price cannot rise even for a small price.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:24:53 AM

As a fellow bounty hunter, i prefer to hold my coins i've got from the campaign reward.
I'll wait until the price of the coins at a good level.
dwwbit

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:12:58 AM

I don't think this is happening on all the bounty coins, most of the time when stable project release bounty tokens that effect not reflect for the token value. But if the project not performing well then it can be dumped badly with the bounty token release, but those who sell early still can make a good profit or buyback and increase the token count they hold, in case of a solid project with a good future roadmap.

marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:16:52 AM

each project has its advantages and disadvantages, all have bounty program where hunters gather and dump, it will depend on the price you stipulate of profit for you, if it is necessary to sell at that moment, no matter what the profit, but the risk of losing of winning, because there are very promising projects, and if you dump it, you will regret it!
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:27:31 AM

not all coins will be good to hold for longer,
i bought the "new coins" several times which had just entered the market, after i bought the new coins i kept them and waited for the prices to be better. but i have misjudged, it turns out that the price of the coin has decreased even further down from the price of ICO.

i have thrown my money into a garbage can because coins are not valuable,
even though the coin has very good quality in the future.
so i think, for now it's very difficult to hold a new coin for a long time.

AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:31:40 AM

Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins. I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Whenever a coin lists and bounty hunters are paid, it is always an opportunity for investors to buy from them cheaply.
Most times, i wait for opportunities like this, despite being a bounty hunter too. I acquire more and hold. Then i sell high later.
There are times bounty hunters a lured by investors into selling cheaply on DEX, before any official listing.

Although, this might not be applicable to all coins, but it happens to most.
Actually the bounty hunters can not hold altcoins too long. I'm a bounty hunter and I've spent more than $ 3k for holding a potential altcoin.
Few altcoin can increase or match the ICO price for a period of time after being listed, most of the current ICO projects are easily excluded from the Crypto market. So I do not have faith anymore.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

There's so many strategy we can do in our investment.Best thing to do is hold while the market price value are still dropping.Sell it when it goes high.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:38:53 AM

Bounty Hunter is still a lot that's not too ignore the price. When they've paid many directly want to get results then sell what they get through at the cheap price though. but it is precisely at times it also be good things and bad things because even when they are selling price always goes down a long way and it is also because they too are pulled off in large quantities.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

Sometimes, you wonder if people know what financial harm they are causing themselves, I have made loads of profit from dumpers and when I calculate amount of time they spend on bounty campaign only for them to sell six months of work for $60, you realize some people are not cut for this!

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

As a fellow bounty hunter, i prefer to hold my coins i've got from the campaign reward.
I'll wait until the price of the coins at a good level.
That's a good strategies but for me if you see the price is dropping continuously, better to buy more of that token since its a good coin expect that it will bounce back right away. Personally, I'm just buying coins during the bear market because I know I can have cheaper coins with great technology and plan to hold on that coin for good until it reaches my target price. 
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:04:22 AM

maybe they don't see the chance that the coins they get from a bounty will increase in the future, then they immediately sell the coins they get when the coins are included in the exchange.
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

Great methodologies however for me that you see the cost is dropping persistently, better to purchase a greater amount of that token since its a decent coin expect that it will skip back immediately. furthermore, plan to hang on that coin for good until the achieves my objective cost. The best activity is holding while the market value esteem is as yet dropping. Offer it when it goes high. I think this procedure will function admirably for a whole people who need to the token gets at a lower cost. in any case, now and then, individuals would prefer not to hold up on the grounds that they believe that the cost can't rise notwithstanding at a little cost. I am certain it isn't past the point where it is possible to purchase whatever number coins as could be expected under the circumstances at a modest cost and hold them, and when costs take off you can offer them and who can get a major benefit to this is a decent system.
Tramvay

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:19:02 AM

To sell coins at once is not such a bad strategy. I keep coins constantly in the hope of seeing a huge exchange, only here the prices are worthy and not, all coins are getting cheaper.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:21:53 AM

Im am also a bounty hunter, for me i do not rely on one situation which choose to hold first and sell later. Im just a trader whose looking for the best time of buying or selling. Sometimes hold and sometimes sell after wards. Just be keep updated for what happening. Then decide which you think the best to do
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

The first step to buy and hold and to research a very good project. If you find yourself a good project, try and buy at the pre-sale which are mostly cheap at that time and you might get enough bonuses. For the dumpers don't worry much about them. They always dump their tokens and come back here to cry.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:38:32 AM

Im am also a bounty hunter, for me i do not rely on one situation which choose to hold first and sell later. Im just a trader whose looking for the best time of buying or selling. Sometimes hold and sometimes sell after wards. Just be keep updated for what happening. Then decide which you think the best to do
I want to believe this should not only be applicable to just bounty dudes alone and it is for sure the knowledge of trading can really aid any investor to make good decisions at anytime in the market. As long as you are long term investor though, just making sure you have a solid project you are holding as well as being willing to discard all the short term market noises after buying at a desired price based on past market support, then you should be fine.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:42:12 AM

the most the best strategy especially for investors or traders is to try to review the good of you to buy or buy a coin so you do not get lost and the strategy will eventually regret because other traders or buyers are buying altcoins with potential and long term to make them bigger and I think other investors are investing bigger so they choose the longterm coin to hold it for a long time so they earn a lot.

asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:44:29 AM

The first step to buy and hold and to research a very good project. If you find yourself a good project, try and buy at the pre-sale which are mostly cheap at that time and you might get enough bonuses. For the dumpers don't worry much about them. They always dump their tokens and come back here to cry.
In a strong project do not expect to receive alocations in presale, all get pools and funds. There where you will be admitted, it is not necessary to wait for profit, this is certainly a dead asset, the price of a token after an unlock will not pleasantly surprise you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: