Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy for buy and hold  (Read 2558 times)
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

According to the situation in the market-we just have to keep their coins so as not to lose their investment ! I think the bull market will start soon and growth is not far off.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:05:17 AM

Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins. I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Whenever a coin lists and bounty hunters are paid, it is always an opportunity for investors to buy from them cheaply.
Most times, i wait for opportunities like this, despite being a bounty hunter too. I acquire more and hold. Then i sell high later.
There are times bounty hunters a lured by investors into selling cheaply on DEX, before any official listing.

Although, this might not be applicable to all coins, but it happens to most.
Everyone follows their strategy. For someone, small amounts received immediately is normal, and someone keeps tokens for a long term and waits for the opportunity to sell with multiple profits.
kencot

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:25:05 AM

as a bounty hunter, we also need to analyze the market well in order that we can choose the right time to sell or buy the crypto. Don't sacrifice your time for a small value, it will make you lose. it would be better if we hold the coins that we have to avoid big losses.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:26:51 AM

Not actually a bad idea if you sell for cheap to investors before the official listing for sells, it is a two way thing, what if the prices of the coins falls when the market opens then you lose compared to when investors had intentions of buying them from you. All the same it actually depends on the kind of coins and moreover the market situation.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:29:14 AM

This strategy is the most successful at the crypto currency market, because it is a very promising market, which in the long run is growing. However, not all coins are worth keeping, because most coins have practically no price and prospects.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

actually, selling the coins at cheap prices is a bad thing. if we can be more patient to wait until the price rises and stabilizes, of course we will get a profit. we have worked hard to work on bounties, so I think we should be able to manage our tokens well so that it will be more profitable.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

I personally say if you want to get the maximum benefit in trading buying coins at low prices and selling on expensive. I think that is a very effective strategy to buy and hold coins on trading. another one always monitors market prices and is patient.
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins. I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Whenever a coin lists and bounty hunters are paid, it is always an opportunity for investors to buy from them cheaply.
Most times, i wait for opportunities like this, despite being a bounty hunter too. I acquire more and hold. Then i sell high later.
There are times bounty hunters a lured by investors into selling cheaply on DEX, before any official listing.

Talking of the strategy to buy and hodl, I think this strategy is very simple buy low sell high whether during the ICO or from the exchange. Example many projects are trading below their ICO price right now, so is good time to acquire more from those good projects at this low prices.
pay attention to the conditions when this happens, it is very likely to generate huge profits by using the tactic of holding. new stable market conditions makes it possible to make a nice benchmark by holding and very capable to be maximum support to reach a fairly high prices on the market through holding strategy conducted since this time.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:03:45 AM

Well, strategy of buying coins is when the whole market is really low to the point that its affordable to invest and hold coins if you know that this coin is profitable to a bigger profit. Only thing is to monitor the chart movement of solid coins in the market.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

Yes, this is happen. many Bounty hunters sell their tokens wether after the end of ICO or when prices dump
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

this is an interesting strategy, but it has its pitfalls. there is no guarantee that the coin will start to grow after the sale, maybe the coin will just go to the bottom. so you have to be choosy to buy coins.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

the strategy to sell or hold it can be seen from our needs which we already expected, in this case we also have to be smart in managing this.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:12:05 AM

Maybe the situation affects the transaction pattern of a token, on a particular project, or all projects. And at the moment it seems like we don't find many good token prices when released on the market, even in the best projects. And dump coins add to the complexity of the current situation, when some people need instant money. But of course this is an opportunity, because a good project will be followed by a token price, sooner or later.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:35:11 AM

Became a bounty hunter is really very difficult, I mean when they follow a project with a very long time but ultimately the project is a scam so they will not receive any reward for their work. And now, if he gets a reward from a legitimate bounty program they will be confused about selling and still holding the tokens he has. A complicated decision, on the other hand they want to enjoy the results of the work he did for several months, but on the other hand he saw the history of annual cryptocurrency prices that always rise so that it will confuse them to choose hodl. Actually, I have never kept a bounty program, but I always see threads in this forum about it.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:15:17 AM

Buyinh should be done on the dip and selling should be done on the up so there are not alternatives if you want to have maximized profit and get benefit from this deal.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Paperbuk

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:18:19 AM

Crypto prices are agreements between sellers and buyers. If you get a cheaper price than the market it is good luck, and the opposite will apply.
So I think this will be a pattern, or investor strategy to be able to fill out portfolios at low prices, and may apply to any tokens.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:20:14 AM

In my opinion, Bounty Program is for gathering users and company altogether like a team.
Ruby-X users and participants create the powerful project.
 You can check Ruby-X powerful project which was creating with participants and users.

Frank Castle

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:28:00 AM

it's all just a strategy and all the members here have their own strategies. but for me personally with a duration of 24-48 hours I think I can still run it in the midst of busy work. And the point is that you can get a fairly fast profit 😀
Xeonhp

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

as a bounty hunter, we also need to analyze the market well in order that we can choose the right time to sell or buy the crypto. Don't sacrifice your time for a small value, it will make you lose. it would be better if we hold the coins that we have to avoid big losses.

If it was before, what you say is absolutely right. But now it is hard to say, because not only bounty hunters cause the price of coins to fall, even pre-sale buyers also sell a lot.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:50:18 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 06:50:55 AM by chandrarahmadewa

it is a good strategy, we only need to know when to buy and sell tokens, know the character of the Bounty hunter after they get hunting results, often trade on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: