Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy for buy and hold  (Read 2560 times)
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

I think the most influential thing about the token price is when the token is released, and which exchanger is selected. So I think that it will return to the respective projects and developers, even though the amount of community support is also very important.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

Strategies that would help you to invest properly are in fact created only from experience and luck, because it is she who helps you make the right choice, up or down, where will the schedule go?
ymaico

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

I think this is a reasonable decision, in this period
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

if I now prefer long-term investment. for preparation when the price has improved again. and some I use capital for short-term investments. to seek profits to meet daily needs ..of course we must be smart and have experience to play the market situation.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Hi, everybody. Well, in my opinion, one of the best strategies of course... But the fact is that you can not just take and buy any coin and keep, you must carefully study all the statistics and including, and then only invest in a really cool and promising coin.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

I think that holding or selling depends on the market conditions at the time. And invest in the encryption market must also maintain enough patience. Because the risks in the encryption market are high, and cryptocurrency is also a long-term investment.

Definitely it depends on the Situation of the market, you need to react accordingly if you need profit. Well this is the best Chance to buy and hold the coins as the market is full. Make a plan before investing and make sure that you invest in a right coin and secure yourself.

Rongelweng

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

Its a matter of time. It is depending on how market works. Definitely base on the market's price. When the market price is falling down it is good to hold. When the market price is rising up then it is good to sell.
aicel

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

It is depending on the situation of the market and how the market works. Like in a time like this. This is the chance to buy and to invest on diffrent coins. If the market rises again then better to sell it.
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

for me
I have just one way to earn money on crypto to wait. so your patience should be longer for you to receive more money. You will always be able to see the market so you know when to sell altcoins.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Geir

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

This strategy is no longer valid, real traders take profit on such holders. You will be lucky if you see a powerful pump like at the end of 2017, but you can not only hope for luck, you can make money in any market. To do this, you need to learn the basics of trade and technical analysis, not just buy and hold.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
Insert_

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

I take part in the company of generosity for about a year and almost always I get my profit, I do not know if I'm lucky, or maybe I choose the right company.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

The strategy people tend to use is the buy coins when it is just has a small price and then later sell it when it increases. Of course not all coins have a positive future, we should always look at how the coin will be performing and when we think it is going to a good movement we will hold it until the time it eventually rises in value. This is done so that we can assure that we will get profit after selling our previously bought coins.
For me,it is our advantage to buy a coin because it's all affordable and it's good to hold for a long term investment due to the market is now in trend .I believe in this kind of strategy it can bring us to the fullest .

Fbi_babs

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

I think the best strategy in buying, holding and selling is that you buy and hold when the price of the coin is down then you sell all the way up.
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

For me, strategy for buy and hold depends on the market situation and instinct also I guess? When the market is red, grab that opportunity to buy coins while sell when it's green. You may also seek advice from the investors.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

Strategies that would help you to invest properly are in fact created only from experience and luck, because it is she who helps you make the right choice, up or down, where will the schedule go?

Definitely we need to research on our own when it comes to investment in crypto market. If you are expecting a long term investment yes this is a good chance to invest in this as the value is low now and you can double your investment when the crypto value starts increasing.

Am I spamming? Report me!
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

For me, strategy for buy and hold depends on the market situation and instinct also I guess? When the market is red, grab that opportunity to buy coins while sell when it's green. You may also seek advice from the investors.
It can be done properly when you have good knowledge, seeking from other's opinion might be not a good idea as they have their own understanding ,
instinct and proper judgement, you just need to make sure that you fully review each assets that you will going to buy and hold, if you have proper plan
you can always place sell target after you purchase the said coins, after that all you have to do is just wait for the time and you will not worry about
any situations as you are ready and willing to wait.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

The strategy of buying coins is when the prices dump slowly it is the right time to buy more coins at the cheapest price until it recover from it. While the strategy of holdings when the price are not stable on the market I suggest should not do panic selling in order you to have a good profit in the end.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

To develop a strategy, you need to conduct daily technical analysis of the market, if you have the time. I do not have time for this. So I bought access to the channel of one famous trader, and now I just follow his instructions.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins. I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Whenever a coin lists and bounty hunters are paid, it is always an opportunity for investors to buy from them cheaply.
Most times, i wait for opportunities like this, despite being a bounty hunter too. I acquire more and hold. Then i sell high later.
There are times bounty hunters a lured by investors into selling cheaply on DEX, before any official listing.

Although, this might not be applicable to all coins, but it happens to most.

Yes, buying from DEX is the alternate way to buy cheap the coin or token you want to buy after their main sale.
Most of hunters will sell their coin because  they need the money, not like the investor, who want to use their money to invest.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

To develop a strategy, you need to conduct daily technical analysis of the market, if you have the time. I do not have time for this. So I bought access to the channel of one famous trader, and now I just follow his instructions.
Agree, we need to do investigation on which we can earn profit. Even you decide to join famous trader do not rely from it make your own research and strategy on how we can earn from our coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: